Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!

Go down 
+22
Electron Blue
The Unoriginal
saeku
Seule
Vanilla-villa
Braigwen
Lapin
Cyberwulf
Sutremaine
rae
Lexin
Penguin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Just Chipper
ZoZo
Hot Cancer
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Aggie
pirategrrl
Mikey Go WOOGA
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:
And the world lost nothing of value.

Let's quote pyramid this until it breaks the page

Yes, let's.
Quote pyramiding is bad! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh shit...

Don't worry, it's not that bad yet.

But it will be soon.

shit posting in a sports thread

WOOP WOOP

Incidentally, I have absolutely no idea who we're actually talking about here. Is it a gay rugby player, or something?

None of your read the article, did you? Razz

Wife of Second Best NFL Coach Ever died. A thoroughly unimportant person is no longer living. This tends to be considered news in these parts.

Oh, she was a female and something bad happened to her, so it must be The Patriarchy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What's NFL?

National Football League or something like that. idk, it's filed under 'shit no one cares about' in my brain.

post +1
It's like Aussie rules football or rugby, except gay.

Which in turn are a gay cruise ship with gay captain, and a gay crew, docked of the coast Gaytopia, compared to Gaelic games.

I wouldn't call American football gay, if only because it's an insult to gay men. Most football players have reached a pretty impressive level of ugly from making "tough" faces all the time.

How sad is that? They're not even ugly from legitimate wounds, like legitimate athletes. Oh, they might get a bloody nose, but they immediately go sit on the bench and get it set, then go to the plastic surgeon to get it fixed.

How is Handegg any gayer than rugby? That scrum things looks like The Pile from the Time Travelling Immigrants episode of South Park. Razz

Also, I saw Aussie Rule football at 1 AM on ESPN2 one night. Please explain to me what the hell I witnessed? Really, they were dribbling a football, punching it to each other, and one guy got kicked in the head.

Coolest thing I ever saw, I just don't know what the hell it is I saw. Razz

Handegg? Shocked

/sp/'s derogatory name for NFL football.

Soccer = divegrass or povertyball
Basketball = Apehoop
Hockey = Luckpuck or Icebiscuit
Frisbee Golf = Stonertoss and NOTASPORT
Baseball = Luckswing
Golf = Skillswing, luckputt, or, most frequently, NOTASPORT.
Lacrosse = Richstick
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.
Quote pyramiding is bad! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

Incidentally, I have absolutely no idea who we're actually talking about here. Is it a gay rugby player, or something?

Wife of Second Best NFL Coach Ever died. A thoroughly unimportant person is no longer living. This tends to be considered news in these parts.

Oh, she was a female and something bad happened to her, so it must be The Patriarchy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What's NFL?

National Football League or something like that. idk, it's filed under 'shit no one cares about' in my brain.

post +1

Which in turn are a gay cruise ship with gay captain, and a gay crew, docked of the coast Gaytopia, compared to Gaelic games.

I wouldn't call American football gay, if only because it's an insult to gay men. Most football players have reached a pretty impressive level of ugly from making "tough" faces all the time.

How sad is that? They're not even ugly from legitimate wounds, like legitimate athletes. Oh, they might get a bloody nose, but they immediately go sit on the bench and get it set, then go to the plastic surgeon to get it fixed.

How is Handegg any gayer than rugby? That scrum things looks like The Pile from the Time Travelling Immigrants episode of South Park. Razz

Also, I saw Aussie Rule football at 1 AM on ESPN2 one night. Please explain to me what the hell I witnessed? Really, they were dribbling a football, punching it to each other, and one guy got kicked in the head.

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

Hahaha, STONERTOSS. That explains everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Man, the only two people I know that play Frisbee Golf are complete stoners.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Attack egg hath returned!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 pm

pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

I don't know a thing about handegg, just adding to the quote pyramid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also I just googled frisbee golf, what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Aggie wrote:

Yesh. He just went on summer leave to see his family.

Vanilla-villa wrote:

I tried it once with the stoner friends I mentioned, and it's actually quite fun. It's a cross between going for a walk, throwing frisbees, drinking beer and having something to make fun of each other for. Not to mention the easter egg hunt when you shoot the frisbee into the nearest swampy undergrowth again.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

I don't know a thing about handegg, just adding to the quote pyramid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

But on the plus side, you'll never have trouble getting out of the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yesh. He just went on summer leave to see his family.

Vanilla-villa wrote:

I tried it once with the stoner friends I mentioned, and it's actually quite fun. It's a cross between going for a walk, throwing frisbees, drinking beer and having something to make fun of each other for. Not to mention the easter egg hunt when you shoot the frisbee into the nearest swampy undergrowth again.

Now try a find a white ball the size of a cherry instead of a brightly colored disk. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

But why would I want to? I'll be too busy masturbating.
Fine, you go ahead and get a frisbee to the face and and sand up your ass. I'll just stand here and laugh at you.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

Fine, you go ahead and get a frisbee to the face and and sand up your ass. I'll just stand here and laugh at you.

Page about to break. Bracing for epic.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 am

Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:58 am

this thread is horrible
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

[grumpy old lady]You people think you're so clever, with your quote pyramids! See how clever you are when the whole page crashes on you! You won't be happy then, will you? Will you?! *whacks you all with my cane*[/grumpy old lady]
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 am

Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

This thread needs moar curling.
EDIT: Break already, willya?
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

I think we're getting close. My browser is starting to creak.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

Mine is fine with it, so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 am

Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

The women curlers are sexy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are not athletes in any way, shape, or form, and having Curling in the Olympics while they get rid of baseball is an insult to all of sports, but they are HAWT.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

The women curlers are sexy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are not athletes in any way, shape, or form, and having Curling in the Olympics while they get rid of baseball is an insult to all of sports, but they are HAWT.
THE LIST OF NAMES LOOKS LIKE A BLACK RAINBOW. Awesome. Also, fuck your 'sport/not sport' bullshit, it's just as stupid as 'art/not art'.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Electron Blue wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

THE LIST OF NAMES LOOKS LIKE A BLACK RAINBOW. Awesome. Also, fuck your 'sport/not sport' bullshit, it's just as stupid as 'art/not art'.

Brickslide is not a sport, get over it.

Also, I think the oldest post in this pyramid is getting deleted so the page doesn't break. DAMN YOU FORUMOTION!!
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Electron Blue wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

Also, I think the oldest post in this pyramid is getting deleted so the page doesn't break. DAMN YOU FORUMOTION!!
FUCKING EFFICIENCY AND WELL-DONE CODING I HATE YOU
WHY CAN'T YOU BE MICROSOFT
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Electron Blue wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Electron Blue wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
Seule wrote:
Vanilla-villa wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
rae wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yes, let's.

Oh shit...

But it will be soon.

WOOP WOOP

What's NFL?

post +1

Handegg? Shocked

Basketball = Apehoop
Baseball = Luckswing
Lacrosse = Richstick

FUCKING EFFICIENCY AND WELL-DONE CODING I HATE YOU
WHY CAN'T YOU BE MICROSOFT
I WANTED IT TO SHRINK TO THE POINT OF A SINGULARITY.

ACTUALLY I THINK IT'S STILL SURVIVING.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi, I just ruined your superquote to ask if Mikey is trolling us all. I dunno who's the dead guy, you guys, does this mean I'm normal?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:30 pm

I have a serious question for you. Are you actually retarded? You look retarded. You sound like a retard. You whine like a retard. And I bet you dress like a retard.

Of course I'm trolling. Everyone else on this board knew that right away. No one has been fucking stupid enough to bring it up because they all knew that they knew. Go back to /vp/, or whatever other hole you crawled back from you insufferable dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I'm an insufferable dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!   SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECOND MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRITY DEATH OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next