Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys

Go down 
+5
the asylum
Raine
Rabid Badger
Vanilla-villa
Aggie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys Empty
PostSubject: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:30 pm

I played this a few years ago and thought it was utterly adorable as well as an interesting insight into the practice of psychiatry. You get to examine, diagnose and treat cuddly toy animals with all sorts of different ailments stemming from different traumatic events in their cotton-filled lives.

Give it a shot: press Spiel
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh wow, this is awesome, and the little plush toys are just too cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for sharing this
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I'd forgotten about this! I stumbled across it once a long time ago and spent roughly three hours trying to coax the little crocodile out of his box.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I saved everyone but the hippo, who gave himself a concussion. The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys 309696

Edit: Yay, I saved him too!
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

/seriously considers changing his name
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 am

Oh, thank you so much for this link!

I know how I'm gonna waste my time now! Robot Unicorn Attack was getting a bit repetitive.

ETA:
Cured them all. The turtle was my favorite, mainly because his back-story made the most sense to me, and it was so sad and adorable at the same time.

Last edited by Toastuh on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

Crap. This thing is a seriously twisted/adorable time sink. I managed to save the crocodile, the snake, and the sheep, but the hippo's got a concussion and now for some reason clicking on him doesn't do anything. Also, I'm really beginning to hate the depressed turtle, because it keeps telling me I need to give him time and I've treated three other animals in the time he's been given. Seriously considering bringing the electrodes out. Christ.

So . . . er . . . good find. :D
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 am

Tungsten Monk wrote:
I managed to save the crocodile, the snake, and the sheep, but the hippo's got a concussion and now for some reason clicking on him doesn't do anything.

Let's see if I can give you an idea of how to beat this. Eventually Hippo should come out of it, and he'll take off the bandage, but this is how to help from the start:

Spoiler:

As for turtle...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am

I've played this before. They highlighted it on JayIsGames. I think the snake's condition was the most interesting of the lot.

Not gonna tell you what's wrong with him...but it may surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks for posting this! The animals are so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys   The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys Empty

Back to top Go down

The Asylum: Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys
Page 1 of 1