Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xtreeeeeemmmeee!

Go down 
+10
Mr.Doobie
Happenstance
Rabid Badger
Braigwen
Trioculus
EileenK98
Princess
bleachedblackcat
mluckw
WD40
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mluckw

mluckw

Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

Quote :
"We meet again son of X'ondir!" Stone said.

X'ondir sounds like a god's name. If this guy is the son of a god, I'm calling Thor to come kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Can we be absolutely sure the author of this isn't a 12-year-old boy who desperately wants to be a member of the X-Men, but has no idea how NOT to write a Gary Stu?
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 am

Apologies for the lack of updates and contributions, people, I’ve been busy working my as off and moving home. But I’m back now, and Im stuck doing nothing for about 3 weeks, so expect a rush of stuff from me, this and my Let’s Play of Clash of the Princes will get going again.

Quote :
BAM!

Xtreme was hit with a whirlwind of fire as he was engulfed in the flames but he then spun around fast and blew the flames out instantly.

BAM! A threat appears and is overcome in one sentence. Excellent technique, Author, that way all that pesky drama, risk and excitement is easily skipped over.
Saves time.

Quote :
As then the roof of the place collapsed and landed straight on top of him as he fell to the ground and left in a pile of rubble but he just burst out of it and flew up again.

See! Just like that! Simple!

Quote :
But all of a sudden something hit him straight in the eyes as his vision was blurred and was now covered with some sticky gooey green substance as he tried to get it off but it got stickier and tighter.

He then got trapped in a whirlwind which threw him off balance as he did try to fly out of it but something then happened as it felt like his flight was gone as then the ground opened up by Stone as he closed it up, he was trapped in there.

Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 203843

Quote :
something then happened as it felt like his flight was gone as then the ground opened up by Stone as he closed it up, he was trapped in there.

Yeah… that’s what I thought you said.

Quote :
He looked up and saw Stone and some other what he could only describe as meta humans.

Rolling Eyes

Along with Stone, Xtreeme has been captured by a green skinned person, a woman in red, someone in ‘hotrod colours’, someone in a blue and silver outfit and someone in armour.

A throwaway sentence later informs us that this is the Brotherhood, meaning we are probably facing Toad, Wanda and Quicksilver. As for the fellow in the armour and the hotrod colours, I have no idea.

[edit: It’s Avalanche and Pyro.]

Looking back, it looks like the mighty Xtreeme was, infact, brought down by Toad. What with the green goo to the face. (Which I’m pretty sure is a movieverse only power, I don’t remember him using it at any other time). I’m not sure wther to take this as a complement to Toad, or a laughing point to Xtreeme.

Help is on the way, though…

Quote :
The team consisted of Cyclops, Wolverine, Marvel Girl, Iceman and Shadowcat.

Quote :
The X Jet arrived at their destination as they landed the jet discreetly in a nearby area as they were all in their X gear and cautiously approached the location.

I will never, ever get over this writing style.

Stone is blasting Xtreeme with his magic crystal gun.

Quote :
"I've waited for this day…" he then cranked up the amount of power to the gun and pointed it at him "Now die!" Stone shouted as he went to pull the trigger.

Just then the door was blasted open and in came the X-Men and The Brotherhood could not be happier but Stone was now infuriated his moment of triumph was interrupted by these mutant do-gooders.

You know all that banter and awesome battlecries you get in comics? Well:

Quote :
we want revenge!" Quicksilver said.

"Magneto killed Jean…he killed my wife!" Cyclops shouted in anger and hatred.

"Is this true Pietro?" Scarlet Witch asked.

"Yes he did but for a good cause and…

"I want no part of this evil deed." Scarlet Witch said.

"Wait Wanda!" Pietro shouted as his sister left.

Never before has a more epic clash of wits been witnessed!

“We want to kill you because you killed my dad”

“Oh, yeah! Well, your dad killed my girlfriend!”

“He did? Oh, my bad, sorry. Also, killing people is evil, and I don’t want to do it anyway.”

“’k”

Quote :
They all saw Xtreme stuck in the ground helpless, beaten and a gun pointed at his head for the final blow, they had arrived in time to save him.

With Wolvie and Cyclops tied up with Wanda and Quicksilver, how are the rest of the X-men going to react to this situation?

Quote :
"Hey Xtreme!" Iceman waved to him.

:headwall:

C’mon, Xtreeme, shout them back into shape!

Quote :
"Hi, I would wave but my arms are stuck." Xtreme said.

:headwall:

Quote :
They went forward but Stone pointed the gun at Xtreme again.

He was already pointing the gun at Xtreeme

Quote :
"Uh…Uh come one step closer and I'll kill him!" Stone threatened as he pointed the gun at Xtreme.

That’s three times you’ve pointed the gun at the same thing it was already pointing at…

Marvel girl telekinetically pulls the gun from Stone’s hand, which is cool… It’s cheap, but cool. Stone joins with the brotherhood, and:

Quote :
"Very well, then let us do battle!" Stone said as then something emerged from the ground.

The ground began to shake as then emerged some gravel creatures as they then all went after the X-Men.

And, finally, the X-Men get to do something:

Quote :
One came at Wolverine as he just sliced one in half and Cyclops just blasted one into dust as he directed the next optic blast at Quicksilver who just
zoomed out of the way in seconds.

As then more gravel creatures emerged and were coming at the X-Men in bunched but were being sliced, blasted, frozen and thrown around as the X-Men were now winning against Stone and his minions.

I like the quick blast at Quicksilver. Didn’t do anything, but, hell, if the guy is standing around and you’ve got a free moment, go ahead and punch/kick/blast/stab the guy. I would.

Also, Avalanche, Pyro and Toad seem to have slipped off into the corner to play some X-Box or something, presumably.

Stone decides to join the fight.

Quote :
As the remains of his minions began to call back to him and he just absorbed them all and began to form a huge stone orb as it then glowed and it changed into something gigantic and then the glow stopped as he was now a fifty foot stone monster.

"Holy sh..shnikies!" Iceman said in shock seeing the monster.

Shnikies… That’s exactly what I would have thought Bobby Drake would have said at this point… Shnikies…

Quote :
"Now you will suffer a fate worse than death!" Stone said in a monstrous voice as he went to squash the mutant team.

Oh no! What can Stone have in mind for them! What fate worse than death can Stone inflict upon the X-Men?

Quote :
His large palm came upon them as they had no escape from it…

It was then stopped by a black blur as they saw it was Xtreme and he was now free from Stone's trap as he once again saved the X-Men from destruction.

NOOOO! More of Xtreeme!

Quote :
"How did you escape?" Stone said.

"I had help from a friend." Xtreme said looking towards the X-Men.

As then out from the ground phased behind them was Shadowcat as it became obvious how he got out.
More fighting:

Quote :
Both mutant team were now locked in battle as Cyclops tried to take out his anger out on the son of his wife's murderer as he aggressively blasted at him but was too fast for him as he dodged every shot.

"Too slow X-Man!" Quicksilver taunted as he just came from behind and stunned him instantaneously.

As then in leaped Wolverine claws and all as now the killer of his father was right in front of him as he sped full force at him shoulder blocking him back into a wall as he continued the assault with somewhat of speedy punches which began to wind the metal boned mutant as then he just used one more shot to send him
flying through a wall and dazing him.

Rolling Eyes

Quote :
As Iceman and Pyro were both battling with fire against ice but everyone knows fire always wins as Iceman was almost Meltman as Pyro kept up the flaming attacks on the sub zero hero.

Really?

Quote :
"Any last words…mate?" Pyro taunted as he readied his flame gauntlets at him.

"How bout yoink!" Iceman said.

Yoink… Yet another gem from Bobby Drake.

Quote :
As then out from the floor Shadowcat appeared and grabbed Pyro's backpack and had phased her hands through it as she just disabled his only source of his powers.

I’m sure if Pyro’s been working his stuff for a while, there must be something else on fire in the room.

He tried to use them but they weren't working as he began to feel a bit nervous as he was now literally screwed.

"Uh…now mate listen I didn't mean that whole last words thing!" Pyro tried to apologise.

Quote :
Iceman looked at him and smiled as he just put out the flames of Pyro by encasing his body in ice, right up to his neck.

IF FLAMES NEEDED TO BE PUT OUT THEN PYRO STILL HAS ACCESS TO HIS POWERS!! Iguess this suthour has no idea how Pyro’s powers work.

Quote :
"Guys! Logan needs help!" Marvel Girl said

[…]

Wolverine was for the first time being thrashed about by Quicksilver who wanted to avenge the death of his father by Wolverine after Magneto murdered Jean Grey.

Huh? Ah, whatever…

Eventually Wolvie get’s the upper hand and is about to do what he does best.

Quote :
"Logan…no he's not worth it!" Cyclops pleaded with him.

He looked to the young man and just unsceathed his claws back into his hand and let him go as he ran off.

I don’t think it is supposed to be Wolvie who is running off… But I like the image.

Meanwhile, Xtreeme is taking on Stone.

Heroics ensue until:

Quote :
"Do you have any sort of plan?" Cyclops asked.

"Yeah I do as it so happens, uh you the guy who can freeze stuff." Xtreme said pointing to Iceman.

Rolling Eyes

Quote :
"Wha me?" Iceman said.

Stone began to go at full power and was now readying an attack as he had formed a giant machine rock gun and fired on them all as each of them dodged
shots.

"Okay remember the plan?" Xtreme said to Iceman.

What plan?

Quote :
"Yeah no problem, I'm just afraid of getting squashed." Iceman said.

Wait! Seriously, Author, What plan? Xtreeme has never had a discussion with Iceman before, let alone prepared tactics. I’m assuming this means that Xtreeme
has done an off-screen whisper and we’re working on the unspoken plan guarantee, but that means that no sooner has Xtreeme told Iceman the plan, than he’s
asking if Bobby remembers it!

Anyway, Xtreeme’s ‘plan’ is to just knock the guy over and then have Iceman freeze the jesus out of him. So, that happens, and then…

Quote :
And now time to go back to the big house." Xtreme said as he pulled a device out from his pocket as he pushed the button on it.

A portal opened up and the X-Men were all keeping their attention on the portal in front of them.

"What is that?" Cyclops asked.

"A wormhole, it's my way of travelling to distant galaxies, I' m just gonna take this guy back so give me a few minutes ok." Xtreme said as he took

Stonethrough and they travelled in seconds to the Federation prison.

Xtreeme takes Stone to space-jail, and comes back, before getting formally introduced to the X-men.

Quote :
"Well I guess I'll be…

"Wait! I was wondering if I could ask a small favour." Marvel Girl asked.

"Sure ask away." Xtreme said.

"Well the kids back at the school are talking about you and after what happened the other day when you saved them, I was hoping you could…come by
sometime?" Marvel Girl asked with the look in her eyes.

Xtreme/Connor looked into the eyes of the telepath and seeing those emrald eyes again he just couldn't say no.

Trioculus wrote:
Is it just me or is Gary Stu flirting with Rachel? Dangerous territory there, pal.

1. She's a telepath
2. Her Dad helps run the school.
3. Her brother has one of the biggest gun collections in the Marvel Universe.

Meanwhile, evil forces are plotting:

Quote :
"Stone has failed…yes I know he wouldn't succeed against him but he had help by some mutant team known as the X-Men."
The figure who was shrouded in darkness was talking with someone.

"Who will be next to try and end the son of X'ondir?"

"Him? Are you serious? You know he cannot be trusted let alone go near us!"

"Yes his insanity is an effective weapon but…very well I will observe if he is successful or not."

"Yes he won't know what hit him."

Oh hell… Using a character’s insanity as a tool was the reason the Deadpool Corps were put together. I hope we’re not going down there!

Cheers!

More soon!

EDIT:

Forgot this bit:

Quote :
Stone began to go at full power and was now readying an attack as he had formed a giant machine rock gun and fired on them all as each of them dodged shots.

Quote :
giant machine rock gun

Quote :
giant machine rock gun

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 am

WD40 wrote:
Looking back, it looks like the mighty Xtreeme was, infact, brought down by Toad. What with the green goo to the face. (Which I’m pretty sure is a movieverse only power, I don’t remember him using it at any other time). I’m not sure wther to take this as a complement to Toad, or a laughing point to Xtreeme.

DID SOMEBODY HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT TOAD?

Actually, the goo-spitting thing is a Toad power in movie-verse, evo-verse, Wolvie-verse, and ultimate-verse. I believe in his very brief appearance in the original cartoon he created (mind-control)goo from his hands, and he may have had sticky goo from the hands in 616-verse as well. But then, in 616 he has had about 3 dozen powers; super breath, psionic amphibian control, mechanical genius, mind-control pheromones... spitting sticky goo may well have been one of them, but not one I remember.

Actually what I find funny is how in 616 his hands secrete sticky resin for his wall-crawling, but in Wolvie-verse he is actually shown licking his hands to wall-crawl. Eeewwww...

Just remember that he has never had acid spitting powers. Because fanfic writers seem to think he has.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 am

From the author's profile:
Quote :
I am from the UK I do these to pass time.
Oh gods, the shame... I share a country with this guy.

Quote :
I have a part-time job.
What do you want, a round of applause?

Quote :
Currently training to join the RAF.
Eek! THIS is the standard of people our Armed Forces are taking these days?
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

The continuity is making my head throb. I guess it would have to be after "Planet X" but before "House of M", since Wanda disappeared after that and hasn't been seen since, I think--her father and the Avengers trying to find her is the big point of the Children's Crusade mini-series.

And while Cyclops has definitely become a real dick since Jean died, I can never imagine him taking it out on Pietro just because he's Magneto's son. And why would the Maximoff twins be hanging around the Brotherhood at that point in time, anyway? Wanda, at the very least, was an Avenger in that time frame.

Gah, dammit, there I am thinking about this piece of crap. I better go lie down.
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Scott will fuck this shit up.

What? He will.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Hahahahaha, this is what I get for being gone for a while. Fanfics that make my head explode.

Great sporking though.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:37 am

Quote :
"Remember the worst is yet to come!"

Of this I have no doubt…

Welcome back to the adventures of Xtreeme! Which we rejoin as Connor is leading his IT Class:

Quote :
"So when you write up any simple text like so you can achieve yourselves your very own flash text." Connor said as his class of seniors were taking notes on his every word.

"Now we'll move on to creating hyperlinks, but also keep in mind when making one make sure it's not some stupid name like ..com" Connor joked as some of the class found it funny.

I doubt it.

Anyway, Xtreeme has to make an appearance as a guest lecturer today, so…

Quote :
"You ready to do this?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah just tell Professor S and F where I went, so if you'll excuse I'm gonna slip into something more comfortable." Connor said as he went off at super speed.
Bobby went to tend to Connor's class. "Uh sorry guys it seems Mr. Masters had to attend an emergency…so dismissed!" Bobby said as all of the class did so.

[…]

"He what?" Scott said.

He pulled a Clark Kent, Scott. Come on, you’re not this dim!

Quote :
Xtreme took front stage as some clapping and cheering for the hero as he felt appreciated like never before.

"Thank you, I came here today because of a request from a special friend of mine." Xtreme said as he glanced over to Rachel who was blushing in the far back.

"So since I'm here any questions?" Xtreme asked.

Students put their hands up in numbers as he picked one who looked ike a bird.

"Yeah you bird boy." Xtreme said acknowledging him.

“And after you I’ll take a question from Fatso there, then the glowing chick and the really ugly mothafucker in the back.
Wow! You mutants sure are freaky!”

So, while Cyclops and the lot try and hold back Beast, Nightcrawler and god knows how many other mutants who would be deeply offended by Xtreeme’s casual
insult to Beak, the conversation turns to The Man in Black’s past…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, not him…

Or him…

Xtreeme, alright, the man in Black is supposed to be Xtreeme.

Quote :
"My father came from a planet called Zargon,

Where the Space Olympics are held… [/Lonely Island]

Quote :
there lied a civlisation that existed before humanity, they were known as Zargonians, once a proud and noble race of warriors but a war between two
faction split the planet apart, my grandparents escaped but the planet was destroyed, they were the last Zargonians." Xtreme explained.

There was just absolute silence as he continued on.

"Years later they were killed by a renegade Zargonian, but my father escaped and was travelling the galaxy using his abilities for good and fighting evil, my
father was a hero." Xtreme said.

Student: “But if your Grandparents were the only remaining Zargonians, then who was the renegade?”

Xtreeme:

Quote :
"But he accidentally crashlanded on Earth and was stranded, he met some interesting characters, made friends and even met my mother." Xtreme said.

They all said "AWWW"

As in: “AWWWWWW fuck.”

Quote :
He went on as he took more questions as he started showing his powers off and they were just astounded by the amount of powers he had.

In a world of aliens, gods and monsters, the one thing that will impress a room of people whose lives are made living hell by their powers and the separation
from the rest of humanity that they represent, is someone showing off his own powers, that, for some reason, society is more accepting of.

Anyway, while this is going on, Rachel is having evil stepmom issues:

Quote :
She [Rachel] saw what was on her [Emma’s] mind and the image was her and her father kissing and it was only a couple of hours ago and it made her
feel sick he would do this to disgrace her mother's memory as then she just left before anyone could see her cry.

After his talk, Xtreeme, still in costume, anders around the Mansion gardens and comes across Rachel crying her eyes out.

Quote :
something's bothering you, I can tell?" Xtreme asked her.

If only Scott and the other X-men possessed such levels of perception… They might be able to spot the Marty-Stu that has invaded their lives.

Xtreeme’s Idiot Aura infects Rachel as she tries to explain why she is so upset:

Quote :
"Ok what about your dad who just lost your mom and is now already jumping on the next bimbo who's a complete slut and has never even heard of a
bra!" Rachel spat as he guessed why she was angry.

Xtreeme can relate, however.

Quote :
"I don't blame you I would be mad as hell, heck I went to such lengths to stop my mom from dating again, like this one time I planted stuff around my
house and when he saw the conveniently opened medicine cabinet which had poking out a box of Yeastaway." Xtreme said.

"You actually went that far?" she asked.

"Yeah it did work but my mom was really sad and felt like she could never love again

Xtreeme! Our Hero! Breaking the heart of his own mother with a shitty practical joke!

Quote :
Just then the dark hero's ultra sensitive hearing picked up something on the police scanners and it sounded big.

"Go get em…hero." [Rachel] said.

Rolling Eyes

Quote :
He arrived at where the supposed disturbance was as it was at some office supply store, who in the hell would want to hold up a store that sells office
supply?

Says the cosmic-level superhero who, only the other week, was foiling a hold-up at fucking Safeway.

Quote :
Landing down by the sidewalk he looked to see people running out of there and the police were already on crowd control as he went up to who he
assumed was in charge of the cops.

"Oh thank god you arrived!"

"Really? I'm actually needed?" Xtreme joked.

“Actually, no. But you can go fetch the X-men.”

The villain’s name is BoneYard. And he has planted several bombs throughout the city. It’s what he does, and he’s done it before, as Xtreeme remembers:

Quote :
Connor remembered the last time they fought as it ended with several casualties after a bomb went off in a hospital and his ex-girlfriend being shot after he kidnapped her but she survived as it made him realise he had to leave her for her own sake, it broke his heart to do that to her, even though she got married last year he was glad she moved on.

Got that?

Will Xtreeme disarm all the bombs in time? Will anyone give a shit? Tune in next time!
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

I admit, I totally sympathize with Rachel for hating Emma Frost. I hate Emma Frost too. But of course here it was just used to allow XTreeeeeme to look more sympathetic and worm closer to getting into her tights.

Quote :
The villain’s name is BoneYard.

Lol...I wonder if he's thinking of any of the two canon Boneyards, or he made it up himself thinking it's a new, original, cool name just like XTreeeeeme.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Actual though obscure Marvel character)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Malibu Ultraverse character Marvel now owns)
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 am

Do you honestly think that anyone is in any danger in this story? Is there any chance that Xtreeme will not diffuse the bombs and save the day?

Course not. At no point has there been a single situation involving Xtreeme in which anyone has had to face the chance of failure or harm.

Quote :
Looking down he found where the first bomb was as he followed the trail to Central Park and looked around to find it located on the statue of a war
memorial as he saw the device on the back of it and quickly disarmed it using his experience from disarming the madman's bombs.

See? Xtreeme has no problem finding the bombs, because he automatically has devices (Fitted in his mask) that can trace the location of the bombs, and he
automatically has the knowledge to disarm them.

He also has the ability to get to the bombs using his super-speed and:

Quote :
Taking out the liquid explosive carteridge he had rendered the device useless threw it into space and just moved on to the next one.

Even if he couldn’t disarm the things, he can still THROW THEM INTO SPACE!!!

The only problem Xtreeme has is his crippling stupidity and immaturity.

Quote :
[Xtreeme] then got where the bomb was located as he saw the sign on the door as he read it…Women's bathroom.

Oh…now that's just…evil and perverted.

SEE! Forget the stress of finding the bombs in time, disarming them or disposing of them, the biggest challenge he has to face is mustering up the courage to
enter the little girl’s room.

Quote :
As he opened the door ever so slightly as he called in just to be sure. "Hellooo, anyone in? I need ya out now…hero business!" Xtreme said as then some
women left giving him some dirty looks on the way out as he proceeded to the bomb.

Well, I haven’t commented on this author’s fascinating writing style in a while. Ime for another example. A crate has been delivered to the Mansion.

Quote :
Bobby just opened the door to find a huge crate had been delivered and was trying to push it in as he then just iced the floor and slid it in but needed to
put it somewhere as he decided to place it in the huge study room until he could fine something to open it with.

How? Just how can you even learn to write like this? How can you read it back to yourself and be under the impression that this is how the English language is
supposed to be used?

Oh, and great use of dramatic timing there, author. Having a suspicious parcel delivered to the mansion after we have been made aware of the Mad
Midnight Bomber’s plot, and after we have been made aware that Xtreeme need put any effort into finding, disarming and disposing of the bombs. I feel this
situation will provide us with exactly no surprises, and even less drama.

Quote :
The next bomb was leading him to yet another location

Rolling Eyes

Bomb: “Follow me, Xtreeme!”

Back at the mansion:

Quote :
As he growled under his breath Logan unseathed his claws and went towards it but hew stopped as his scent caught something and he carefully opened
the crate as they looked inside and saw a huge device linked to some chemicals and a timer which was counting down.

Subtle… Way to hide a bomb, BoneYard… Put it in a box. Nothing more than that needed, just put it in a box.

Well, there’s no drama here. A bomb has been discovered in the mansion. So? Iceman can freeze it, Nightcrawler can teleport it, Wolvie, I believe, has
explosives training, and can probably disarm it. A bomb in the X-Men mansion is only a threat when it hasn’t been discovered… Right?

Quote :
"Bobby…get everyone out now!" Logan shouted as he went to do that.

Of course… Xtreme is involved, so all the X-Men have become idiots.

Quote :
Logan gathered the other teachers together to inform them of the situation.

"Okay everyone the real reason for the evacuation is…we have a bomb in the mansion." Logan said.

All the teachers had looks of shock, horror, despair and fear on their faces as once again they were under attack and had no idea why.

*Headwall*

Yes, the X-men have no idea why anyone would want to bomb a school full of mutants. Oh, and they are all shocked and terrified by the bomb itself, not one of
them has an idea on how to handle the situation.

Bollocks.

Quote :
"Did you call the bomb squad?" Kitty said hoping he did.

"No answer they said they were busy." Logan growled under his breath.

This amount of stupid actually HURTS!

Quote :
"What do we do about the kids?" Rachel asked.

"Keep them in the dark, no need to panic them further, get them away from here and say it's a…small fire and it's being delt with." Scott explained the
plan.

Yes, keep everyone in the dark over the seriousness of the situation. That can’t go wrong can it?

Quote :
I also want the room the bomb is in to be locked down so initiate it." Scott ordered.

WHY KEEP IT IN THE MANSION? Nightcrawler is right with you! If you honestly can’t disarm it, get him to teleport it into the middle of the ocean or something!

In the meantime, Xtreeme has finished dealing with the bombs in the city and is tracking down Bonyard himself:

Quote :
"Okay BoneYard I'm here, show yourself!" Xtreme said.

He awaited for him to make an appearance but then he looked to the locator and saw where it was directing him towards as he walked to the centre of the room
and saw a table and saw resting on it was a box with it a note next to it as he picked it up, it said…

To the son of X'ondir…

SURPRISE!

He snapped his head behind him and saw nothing, then above nothing and all around him…nothing?

With that all he looked at the box and saw it was unloked as he picked it up and examined it, it was a silver box as he then decided to just open it as it didn't
seemed to pose much of a threat.

Opening it he found on the inside some device as it was flashing and all of a sudden the thing just blasted him with a face full of gas!

So, Xtreeme is an idiot too…

POP QUIZ!

Xtreeme has been gassed. Will this lead to:

1, Him being captured forcing a dramatic escape to the mansion to save the Idiot X-Men from their own ineptitude?

2, Him suffering amnesia and thus starting a new story arc in which Xtreeme must rediscover his powers and identity?

3, The gas somehow nullifying Xtreeme’s powers, causing him to rise to BoneYard’s challenge using his own ingenuity and tha aid of the X-Men?

4, Nothing at all. He wakes up a few moments later, answers his phone and heads off to the X-Mansion to save the rest of the X-Men.

Back to the mansion:

Quote :
"Logan! This thing is still counting but it's slowed down a little, can you disarm this thing?" Bobby asked in a panicked state while keeping the bomb on ice.

"I'm trying to but this wiring is all connected to the clock and most of it is all tech." Logan explained trying to understand the mechanics of the bomb.

"Connor!" Bobby said.

"What?" Logan answered.

"He might know how to disarm this thing!" Bobby said.

"Call him, get him here now!" Logan said as Bobby went to do so pulling his cell out.

“Yes! Quick call this story’s Marty-Stu! Only he can save us!”

Author, seriously, you are made of stupid!

Now to the answer of the quiz:

Quote :
"Uhhhh" Connor said as he coughed after the gas attack.

He got himself up to his feet and looked around and checked that he was fine as it seemed the gas didn't do anything to him.

As he coughed a little more his cell from within his mask went off as he answered it.

"Hello?" Connor said.

Of course.

Well, credit where credit’s due… The gas does seem to have ghas an effect… Suddenly some of Xtreeme’s powers begin to fail; nothing serious enough to
impede his progress to the Mansion though.

Quote :
As then Logan came out and grabbed Connor and took him to one side. " We need your help on the bomb." Logan said.

"I thought you were the expert?" Connor asked.

So did we.

Quote :
"Okay I'm going to need wire some clippers." Connor asked as he rolled his sleeves up.

You haven’t needed them yet. Why now?

Quote :
if I try to disarm this thing and trip the wrong wire this thing goes critical and those chems will mix making the combustable formula…enough to level the
place." Connor explained wiping some sweat away from his forehead.

Again, I have to ask:

1, Why doesn’t Nightcrawler teleport it somewhere safe?

2, Why can’t Marvel Girl use her psychic powers to keep the chemicals separate?

3, Why can’t Xtreeme just do as before and huck the thing into orbit?

Why is this bomb a problem, when all the others were barely a hindrance?

Quote :
This is all my fault, he came after me and he's doing this just to get to me." Connor said in frustration.

Yes, it’s all about you…

Of course, the bomb is disarmed, although it is pointed out that Xtreeme’s powers are now well and truly screwed over.

Quote :
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sounds of gunshots echoed throughout the area as the staff turned to see a man dressed in a what looked like bone armour and brandishing a gun and a
device in his hand.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…so this is the school for the gifted that the Son of X'ondir cares for."

From now on, Xavier’s school for the gifted will be known as “The school that Xtreeme looks after”

Boneyard threatens to detonate the bomb manually (Why didn’t he do this earlier?) and is shocked when it doesn’t go off…

All the X-men, by the way, just stand around like morons, until, finally:

Quote :
But then Scott took his shades off and fired an optic blast hitting his gun out of his hand

Uhh… Unless Cyclops is wearing his visor, he cannot control his optic blasts… Removing his shades and just glancing in the general direction of Boneyard will
result in him, and about everything in a 12-foot radius being vaporized.

Quote :
and then Bobby freezing his legs as he was stuck on the spot as Scott hit another blast knocking him back as he fell rolling back and on his face as he
was knocked out.

Anyway, back to our Marty-Stu… How will he cope without his powers?

Quote :
Connor felt like his powers were returning

Oh for fucks sake!

Quote :
as then his hearing picked up the faint sound of a gun's safety being taken off and looked to see BoneYard back up and was holding a handgun aimed at
Scott.

"Scott watch out!" Connor said as he grabbed him and threw him out of the way.

BANG!

Connor looked down to himself and saw…he had been shot?

With her one true love shot, Rachel goes completely batshit:

Quote :
"YOU ANIMAL…I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!" she shouted at him as she continued to throw him around and breaking bits of his armour off.

She then tore his helmet off revealing the horrifically scarred face of the madman and used her telepathy to mind wipe him.

WAT??!?!

Just like that… Erase his memory… As if she does it to the postman every morning… Like there are no moral or ethical dilemmas or consequences connected to
it… Jeez!

Well, no point wondering about that… Connor’s been shot!

Quote :
"Connor needs medical attention, Kurt teleport us down to the medical bay." Hank said as Kurt nodded and they teleported down there.

Oh, now the author remembers Nightcrawler can teleport…

Quote :
"Kurt hand me the surgical tools! Connor hang on you're going to be ok!" Hank said tried to calm him as it looked like this could be the end for the half
Zargonian.

We can only hope that Xtreeme does die, and this X-Men fanfic can finally get on with being about the fucking X-Men… But I doubt this will happen…

Tune in next time!
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

Quote :
WAT??!?!

Just like that… Erase his memory… As if she does it to the postman every morning… Like there are no moral or ethical dilemmas or consequences connected to
it… Jeez!

Especially when, in the comics, Chuck did that to Magneto once. He agonized over it, and ultimately it led to very very bad things
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Quote :
Course not. At no point has there been a single situation involving Xtreeme in which anyone has had to face the chance of failure or harm.
IDK, I think the sheer quantity of embarrassment the X-Men must be feeling being show up by this douche is probably pretty harmful. It is hurting me.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

I could see some of the students being scared. I could see everyone being forced outside until the bomb is disarmed. But why the hell does the writer have the X-Men who COULD take out the bomb as the ones freaking out?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Quote :
Well, there’s no drama here. A bomb has been discovered in the mansion. So? Iceman can freeze it, Nightcrawler can teleport it, Wolvie, I believe, hasexplosives training, and can probably disarm it. A bomb in the X-Men mansion is only a threat when it hasn’t been discovered… Right?

First of all, this is, without a doubt, one of the best snarkings I've read in a long time. Author!

Second, there's a Marvel Graphic Novel from the early 1980s, whose name escapes me, in which it's essentially STATED that Wolverine could live through the explosion of a small-scale thermonuclear device at ground zero It pretty much left him a pile of skin and bones, and it took him two days to fully regenerate, but he survived it.

I can see him helping to get the younger students out of danger but, as you said, I don't doubt he possesses the knowledge as to how to disarm a bomb. And if worse came to worse, knowing Wolvie, he'd throw himself on it and allow it to kill him, knowing he'd survive.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 am

Quote :
[W]e last saw our hero fighting for his life...will he survive?

Of course he will. There’s more chapters to this fic, and it’s been made pretty clear that nothing is a threat to Xtreeme… Also, you’ve given the game away with
the title of the chapter you idiot:

Quote :
Chapter 11: Down but not out

Something that I forgot to point out, but makes this bit a little confusing is that Xtreeme changed back to Connor Masters before he arrived back at the mansion
and disarmed the bomb… Which actually makes that scene even more stupid as the trained superheroes sit back and watch as a civilian disarms a fucking
bomb…

Quote :
It was all just panic, fear, terror and guilt as Scott, Emma, Bobby, Kitty, Rachel, Kurt, Danni and Logan were all just in waiting for Hank and Ororo as they
were still in theatre trying to save Connor after he had been shot by the madman known as BoneYard.

The panic, fear and terror the X-Men are feeling is probably the lot of them thinking: “God help us, he might survive!”

What about the guilt?

Quote :
"Dammit! Why didn't we make sure he was down?" Scott said blaming himself.

Of course… You could have blasted them both. Scott, I am very disappoint.

Quote :
The person who got hit hard by this was Rachel, everyone knew how much she cared for Connor

You know what… Reading this made me realize something… Rachel Grey is being a little sluttish here… Mind you, so is Xtreeme/Connor…

Rachel spent the first few chapters chatting up Connor, remember, and in the last chapter she started going all googly-eyed over Xtreeme… Now, we know that
they are the same person, but Rachel doesn’t!

The only way I can read this is that 1, Rachel is actively looking to two-time Conner and Xtreeme and 2, Connor/Xtreeme is not only aware of this, but is
facilitating it! He himself has chatted up Marvel Girl as both Connor and Xtreeme!

This is fucked up, Author!

Quote :
seeing herself almost turning a guy into a vegetable, but luckily her dad stopped her making something she'd regret doing.

When did this happen? Author, I’m telling you, I’ve read the last chapter, and in it Marvel Girl telekinetically slings BoneYard around like a Dog with a rat
before giving him a psychic lobotomy. Cyclops stood there and watched… Partially because in this fic action scenes seem to be turn-based, and people the fic
isn’t concentrating on just stand around until their turn pops up, and partially because there is pretty much bugger all he could have done.

Anyway… Dream-Sequence:

Quote :
Connor looked around as it was dark and no idea where he was at as all he could remember was the moment where he got shot as for the rest he
blacked out.

So Connor can remember everything up until the point when he blacked out… Just in case we think he can remember stuff that happened after he blacked out…
Rolling Eyes

Quote :
"Am I dead?" Connor asked himself as he opened his eyes.

We can only hope

But no.. Instead Connor has a dream conversation with his dad:

Quote :
He remained in the shadows. "You inherit my powers, you also get my weaknesses."

"What do you mean? We don't have any weaknesses!" Connor shouted as everything went black.

Except for the Dilythium bullets that were used to nearly kill you by that Stone fellow in the first major conflict you had! I don’t mean to point out the
inconsistencies in your own fucking reality concerning your own fucking OC, Author...

Well, time once again to be utterly blown away by this Author’s simply fascinating writing style:

Quote :
It had been two hours as the operation was over and out stepped the blue mutant and the weather witch both in scrubs as they had blood on them as
Hank removed his disposable gloves off and had his head down as they all looked to the doctor for the verdict.

I am never, ever getting over this.

Quote :
They all saw him being brought out as he was out, with his abdomen bandaged up, he was on an breathing machine keeping him stable, it was hard on
them all seeing him like that as they took him to the recovery room.

Ever

In his dream, Xtreeme tries to figure out what happened to him:

Quote :
Maybe I should pay a visit to Emmet, he might know what it was that got me.

Who the fuck is Emmet? And if he tells you that you were hit by Dilythium gas, I’m gonna laugh.

Well, eventually Xtreeme/Connor comes round, and Iceman informs him of how batshit Rachel went over BoneYard:

Quote :
her losing it like that is…well really I couldn't blame her." Bobby said.

“Yeah, if I was in love with you, I’d totally go psychotic on someone who hurt you… Break every bone in his body then fucking decerebrate him.”

Quote :
"What do you mean?" Connor asked.

Aaaagghhh Xtreeme is a fucking idiot!

As both Connor and Xtreeme he has been working the mojo to get into Rachel’s pants and now he is honestly baffled that Rachel wants him in her pants!

AUTHOR:

YOU

ARE

AN

IDIOT!

IDIOT!! [/Mr.Anderson]

Beast turns up to chat to his patient:

Quote :
"Ah you're awake, that's good we would like to talk with you." Hank said holding a clipboard.

"What about?" Connor asked.

Beast: “That you’re living a double life as a cosmic level superhero, inviting great danger down upon your place of work, which I’ll remind you is a fucking
boarding-school you inconsiderate, irresponsible fuck, and rather than come clean about your identity to the team of superheroes you pussyfoot around… A team
of superheroes who in fact, could, given the information, put up defenses to protect not only you but the school from the sort of people you attract… You instead
keep quiet and endanger not only yourself, but everyone around you.

Is what he should say…

But:

Quote :
"It's about your medical history, I found some interesting things here." Hank said looking at his notes

[…]

It's something you've neglected to tell any of us."

Xtreeme’s reaction:

Quote :
Connor went wide eyed. "Oh…you found out, now before you say anything I caught that off some girl, I mean it was raining, she was a Jehovah's witness
and I let her in cos I thought it would be bad of me to leave her out in pouring rain and it was hard not looking at her in those soaking clothes and with my mom
out one thing led to another and…oh come on who expects that to happen and it comes back to bite you in the…" he realised their surprised, shocked and
aroused hearing that random tale.

This stuff is getting on my nerves… There are superheroes out there who mouth off and play the fool in the Marvel universe. Spiderman, Iceman, Human Torch…
Spiderman does it as a defense mechanism to offset the fact that he’s terrified… Torch does it because he’s a gigantic prick and Iceman does it because he’s an
overconfident teenager.

Connor just does it because he thinks it’s funny… But it isn’t… It’s immature, annoying and stupid.

So now, Connor has revealed his identity to Prof. X, Logan, Iceman, Beast and, possibly, Storm. And I still can’t understand why it is so important to him to keep
a secret identity… Most Superheroes do it to protect their friends and family, Connor has no family, and his friends are fucking X-Men and are putting up with the
same levels of danger as part of their daily lives… Why doesn’t he just tell them?

Eventually, Rachel and Kitty Pride visit Connor in his recovery room. Rachel and Connor begin making googly eyes at each other while Kitty and Bobby chat in a
corner, where Kitty mentions that she thinks Connor and Rachel could make a cute couple.

Quote :
"Wait you mean you think that they…them!" Bobby sort of knew what she meant but was unsure what she meant.

He knew what she ment but didn’t know what she… Oh fuck it…

Quote :
"I'm telling you she likes him, for god sakes you saw what she did to that nut job, she almost made him into a zombie!" Kitty whispered in defence of her
idea.

“It was so romantic!”

Well, Connor eventually goes to visit Emmet… Who, apparently, is a “Scientist I met in space.”

Quote :
In a small well lit lab a scientist was at work at his console as he was researching into how to convert hydrocarbons into energy.

My God!

What an idea! Wow! If Emmet the Space Scientist succeeds… We could… The possibilities are endless!

All those useless hydrocarbons like Propane, Butane or Methane… We could use them for… ENERGY!

Truly! This man dabbles not with science but with MAGIC!

Well, Emmett does figure out what the mysterious substance was that nobbled Xtreeme’s powers. It’s not Dilythium, which is the already established but
apparently forgotten kryptonite for this story, but something new:

Quote :
"Zokrin…it's a rock which was rumoured to be laced with a poison designed to kill Zargonians,

Zorkin is Xtreeme’s Kryptonite… Just as thinking is the Author’s.

Emmett gives Xtreeme a “particle destabilizer” Which will make him immune to the gas in future.

Quote :
“it was the same one I gave to your father, it's got him out of a lot of jams in the past." Emmet explained.

This raises many points… That Xtreeme’s dad was aware of a Xtreeme-specific kryptonite, that Xtreeme’s dad had a device that nullified said substance, and that
Xtreeme’s dad did not tell his son of this own weakness, nor of the existence of a specific device designed to counteract it. Instead, he entrusted the device back
to Emmet, who himself did not inform Xtreeme, ever, about its existence or purpose.

From this, we can deduce that everyone Xtreeme knows, his friends and family, are all dicks.

Quote :
It was two days later and all was peaceful in downtown New York…

BOOM!

Here we go again…

Quote :
"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA…is this the best that Earth has? My I am disappointed and-

He was cut off as then something just flew past him at super speed and appeared in front of him.

"Ah Son of X'ondir…you've recovered I see." BoneYard said.

BoneYard? Again! I thought he was psychically zombified! Oh fuck it…

Tune in next time, folks.

Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am

Quote :
The only way I can read this is that 1, Rachel is actively looking to two-time Conner and Xtreeme and 2, Connor/Xtreeme is not only aware of this, but is
facilitating it! He himself has chatted up Marvel Girl as both Connor and Xtreeme!

Or since she's a telepath she hasn't been fooled by his "secret identity" for one minute.

No...wait...that might take away from how awesome XTreeeeme is, and show competance on the part of a character who isn't XTreeeme. Forget I said that.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 am

I am so loving this snark. I can't say I'm a great X-Men fan, not being a comic-reader, but I've seen all the films, which I enjoyed very much. The canon-character-wastage in this unnecessary burden on the intarwebz burns brightly...

Quote :
Connor went wide eyed. "Oh…you found out, now before you say anything I caught that off some girl, I mean it was raining, she was a Jehovah's witness
and I let her in cos I thought it would be bad of me to leave her out in pouring rain and it was hard not looking at her in those soaking clothes and with my mom
out one thing led to another and…oh come on who expects that to happen and it comes back to bite you in the…" he realised their surprised, shocked and
aroused hearing that random tale.
Am I reading this right? Did Connor just claim to have caught the clap off a JW?

Quote :
Emmett gives Xtreeme a “particle destabilizer” Which will make him immune to the gas in future.
Quote :
“it was the same one I gave to your father, it's got him out of a lot of jams in the past." Emmet explained.
This raises many points… That Xtreeme’s dad was aware of a Xtreeme-specific kryptonite, that Xtreeme’s dad had a device that nullified said substance, and that
Xtreeme’s dad did not tell his son of this own weakness, nor of the existence of a specific device designed to counteract it. Instead, he entrusted the device back
to Emmet, who himself did not inform Xtreeme, ever, about its existence or purpose.

From this, we can deduce that everyone Xtreeme knows, his friends and family, are all dicks.
Or that everyone that Xtreeme knows is a secret X-Men fan and wants to get rid of this Marty Stu even more than we do.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Xtreeeeeemmmeee!   Xtreeeeeemmmeee! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:15 pm

We rejoin the ‘action’ as Xtreeme is staring down BoneYard the mad midnight bomber.

I’m thinking: This: