Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.

Go down 
+7
TheHedonist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Psy-4
Malganis
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jesus.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. Empty
PostSubject: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

Would it really be that big a deal if he pooped in his diaper? That IS what they're for.

Quote :
At an earlier hearing, the court heard how the incident occurred as McArthur, who was looking after the child, changed his nappy.

The wipe was deliberately put into the child's body in a bid to stop him from soiling his nappy.

The next day in a bid to remove the wipe using his fingers, McArthur caused significant internal injuries, including a perforated bowel.

Did he seriously just not think sticking a foreign object in the baby's anus was going to have any ill effects? Or you know, that removing it might be an issue? Did he not think that far?

Quote :
He was then transferred to Yorkhill Hospital in Glasgow and underwent a four-and-a-half hour operation to repair his bowel.

During the operation the wipe was removed from inside the child's abdomen.

Baby colons are tiny. I wonder how far in he stuck that thing. Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. 203843

Quote :
In a judgement read in court, Lord Turnbull said: "I am not saying he was right to do what he did or that it could be condoned.

"However, I reject as baseless any suggestion that his behaviour was sexually motivated."

Maybe the dude is just retarded, then? Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. 367135

Quote :
The ruling means McArthur's conviction is still recorded but he is neither imprisoned nor fined.

Oh, fantastic.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:45 am

So, sticking things in babies' arses in a non-sexual fashion is perfectly OK then?

That says a lot about our construction of crime. Surely there's some kind of didn't-quite-kill-them version of manslaughter though?
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

"Okay, brown stuff's coming out of this hole. Maybe if I clean it up, that'll be the end of that."

A few hours later:

"Oh man! It's still doing it! Okay, well, if the baby has a leak, I just gotta plug it! Surely he needs this brown stuff! There, all better!"
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 am

Jesus. wrote:
Quote :
In a judgement read in court, Lord Turnbull said: "I am not saying he was right to do what he did or that it could be condoned.

"However, I reject as baseless any suggestion that his behaviour was sexually motivated."

Maybe the dude is just retarded, then? Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. 367135

I'm just fucking shocked that that idiot judge thinks that the only motivation here could be sexual. Maybe it was, I don't know, sadistic cruelty mixed with stupidity? Could that possibly be it? Rolling Eyes

Seriously why is this man NOT charged with and convicted of child endangerment or a whole fucking boatload of other charges having to do with causing bodily injury and harm?

Jesus wrote:
Quote :
The ruling means McArthur's conviction is still recorded but he is neither imprisoned nor fined.

Oh, fantastic.

That makes me want to cry and hit something. This fucker basically tortured this poor kid... and he walks free.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm

ITT: Lack of understanding of the legal system, BUT WHAT ABOUT TEH CHILDREN!?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 pm

What a freaking IDIOT. Why are people this stupid allowed to BREED?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
What a freaking IDIOT. Why are people this stupid allowed to BREED?

lol eugenics.

Go stand in the corner, Himmler.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Psy-4 wrote:
ITT: Lack of understanding of the legal system, BUT WHAT ABOUT TEH CHILDREN!?

Wait, are you saying this about me, or about the judge who handed this decision down?

Specifically, this is the UK legal system. Any UK WGWers want to comment on why this asshole isn't serving some hard time? What about laws against endangering or causing harm to a child like this?

Quote :
Lord Turnbull said that this was one of the most anxious cases ever to have appeared before him and said that McArthur presented as "a distraught and flawed man".

Admonishing McArthur, he added that his conduct was the result of "wholly misguided intervention rather than as an act of malice".

Who gives a fucking shit HOW HE PRESENTED HIMSELF? FFS, they don't even know if the child is going to fully recover and the judge is whining about how this dickhead is 'distraught'? He'd better damn well be.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Who knows?

PROTIP: It's not about the judge.

Also, you mad?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Malganis wrote:
I'm just fucking shocked that that idiot judge thinks that the only motivation here could be sexual. Maybe it was, I don't know, sadistic cruelty mixed with stupidity? Could that possibly be it? Rolling Eyes

I remember a story where a poor couple (also in the UK, I think) fed their baby mushy foods instead of baby food, for financial reasons. I.e., gravy and so on. The baby died and they were honestly devastated.
Just saying that it's possible to be murderously clueless without being a sadist.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:01 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Malganis wrote:

I remember a story where a poor couple (also in the UK, I think) fed their baby mushy foods instead of baby food, for financial reasons. I.e., gravy and so on. The baby died and they were honestly devastated.
Just saying that it's possible to be murderously clueless without being a sadist.

True... my first thoughts were of people who beat babies for crying, or just abuse them in other ways, which is why I thought of sadism as a possible motive. You are right, though... still, how fucking stupid does someone have to be to try to keep a baby from crapping? That's like, on the "shouldn't-be-taking-care-of-a-pet-rock" level of dumbness.

Jesus. and I are wondering if he has some sort of mental condition or impairment - that's the only reason I can think of as to why he didn't get prison time. This is just endlessly facepalm-worthy, this whole thing.

Now I'm wondering why the judge didn't think it was sexual. How exactly was that ruled out as a motive?
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 pm

okay true story my cousin was once raising a pig for the fair but it wasnt getting fat enough fast enough so one day he got a bright idea grabbed a cork and shoved it up that pigs ass well eventually that pig got about as big as a dang truck and it was almost time for the fair but we didnt want the judges to see the cork but we couldnt get it out true story the lady next door had a parrot shed trained to yank corks out of bottles so we borrowed her parrot without permission took it over to the pig pen and stuck it in there well the parrot pulled that cork out and it was like a goddamn hiroshima of shit all over the place shit on the walls shit on the ceiling knee deep shit on the floor shit fukken everywhere

but man you shoulda seen that parrots face as he tried to stick the cork back in
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:28 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Malganis wrote:

And I think with our UK legal system that might be fine. I honestly don't understand it enough to think otherwise.

I suppose the closest thing would be neglect, and this is sort of the opposite of neglect.
Back to top Go down
Grunge

Grunge

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Stupidity isn't sexual and besides he got the kid to a hospital.... Even though it was the mom which brought it in.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Malganis wrote:
Any UK WGWers want to comment on why this asshole isn't serving some hard time? What about laws against endangering or causing harm to a child like this?
I can't imagine why he's not serving hard time. I mean, really, how stupid can this bloke be? Well, obviously pretty damn stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
okay true story my cousin was once raising a pig for the fair but it wasnt getting fat enough fast enough so one day he got a bright idea grabbed a cork and shoved it up that pigs ass well eventually that pig got about as big as a dang truck and it was almost time for the fair but we didnt want the judges to see the cork but we couldnt get it out true story the lady next door had a parrot shed trained to yank corks out of bottles so we borrowed her parrot without permission took it over to the pig pen and stuck it in there well the parrot pulled that cork out and it was like a goddamn hiroshima of shit all over the place shit on the walls shit on the ceiling knee deep shit on the floor shit fukken everywhere

but man you shoulda seen that parrots face as he tried to stick the cork back in

If I find out this really isn't a true story, I'll be really sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.   Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping. Empty

Back to top Go down

Man sticks wipe in baby to keep it from pooping.
Page 1 of 1