Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?

Go down 
+2
pirategrrl
moonpie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moonpie

moonpie

Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well, first things first, 'ello I'm Moonpie. I've been lurking here for about a year now and I figured it was about time for me to attempt a snark. Please be relatively gentle with me. So, on to the snark!

I found this lovely little poetry fic on FFN and it just pulled me right in. Although it is posted in the Jesus Christ Superstar section, I don't find a single reference to the actual story. It just serves as a soapbox for the author, Amalockh to preach about her religious views. Let's begin!

Quote :

Always, and Always
The World Turns
Truth in Truth
Alright, nothing too bad initially, in fact, this poem could turn out pretty well but then you reach this delicious nugget of crap shined up to perfection.

Quote :

Money is sucked like Honeysuckle
Or like FF7 Mako, draining the planet dry.
Wow, seriously? Did they just compare the evil of money to a fictional video game, get out of your basement and find a better metaphor.

Quote :

The Bible can't be a bunch of hooey
It's been around TOO Long for that
Yes, because everything that's been around a long time must be right! Slavery was around for a long time and that turned out great. I'm all for religion but seriously, justify it with a bette argument.

Quote :
Now what was the focus, oh yeah
For once I agree with you Amalockh, I was lost from the minute you started. Next time take your aderal before you start writing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :

Put your trust in God
And you can move mountains (Apparently Metaphorically)
If you sin, Repent!... and Stuff.
I have this image of the author spending an entire day trying to push a mountain over before passing out from exhaustion and deciding that it must be a metaphor.

Quote :

Fight like you had Cloud's Buster Sword, dammit!
Blow the enemy away with a totally awesome OMNISLASH!
(Or to a lesser extent, Squall's Lionheart)
Haha, Squall just got TOTALLY BURNT YO!

Quote :

People who sin
People who addict
People who nose candy all three
People on Twitter
People on Youtube
People on Facebook
People on Myspace (how the hell did we have so many places for E-Communication?)
Tell them of the Trinity
Yes, because teh internetz are evul [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Also, does anyone know what the hell nose candy is? Is it delicious? Can I eat it?

Quote :

Pray Hard for Salvation.
Cause he's gonna do nasty things that are
Just Poopie-headed and Mean!
Wait, did you just call God a Poopie-head? How old are you, five? Breaking news, grade schooler was found electrocuted at her keyboard, experts suspect God related smiting.

Quote :
Stay as truthful to the path as a Video Game Character is to beating the lame-ass bad guy with ridiculously Long hair and big sword.
I think all I can say at this point is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Have at it everyone, and happy snarking!
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Nose candy = cocaine.

"Pray hard for salvation/Cause he's gonna do nasty things that are/just poopie-headed and mean" <--Are they talking about Jesus here? I don't really recall him ever doing anything whilst shit covered. Especially mean things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

moonpie wrote:
does anyone know what the hell nose candy is? Is it delicious? Can I eat it?

Boogers?

Maybe picking your nose is a sin! Repent, and Stuff!
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm

People who addict? Like, people you can't get enough of, they're that addictive?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
moonpie

moonpie

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Quote :
Boogers?

Yeah, for some reason I'm also really annoyed by her misuse of capitalization. I'm like, okay is Stuff a person or a place, who is this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
moonpie wrote:
does anyone know what the hell nose candy is? Is it delicious? Can I eat it?

Boogers?

Surely you mean, Repent & Snuff...?
Back to top Go down
moonpie

moonpie

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Quote :
Surely you mean, Repent & Snuff...?
Ah yes! How could I have forgotten? It comes in many delicious varieties as well, such as sinful sinnamon, brimstone banana, and mint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?   Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ Superstar With Crappy Final Fantasy metaphors?
Page 1 of 1