Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy

Go down 
+30
Eeveegou
Lembech
saeku
Adagio
Cyberwulf
AlbinaJasiƄska
sundaint
Lurv
Fluff
Alhazred
your mom
Butou
Gally
Sutremaine
Foxy
myeerah
Ashandari
XLT-100852.0
gaijinguy
Tungsten Monk
Blooferlady
Max III
Toastuh
The Unoriginal
Just Chipper
SirDixonDongs
Reepicheep-chan
rae
Dr. Professor Science
Verandering
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Hmmm. It doesn't look any better when she's drawing a woman, either. Something truly bizarre is still happening around the time you hit the floating ribs.

The best part?

Quote :
Also it's been like 2 years since I last drew Revy.....progress?---->[link]

Oh good God. It's the mutant offspring of Revy and Kim Kardashian.

. . . hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Tungsten Monk wrote:
Hmmm. It doesn't look any better when she's drawing a woman, either. Something truly bizarre is still happening around the time you hit the floating ribs.

The best part?

Quote :
Also it's been like 2 years since I last drew Revy.....progress?---->[link]

Oh good God. It's the mutant offspring of Revy and Kim Kardashian.

. . . hmmm.

Somewhere, someone is fapping to that.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Aaaaand, now it's {...} she's gotten to. At least this makes me more comfortable. I was kinda scared about how attracted I was to the zombie. This drawing does a bit to dispel necrophilia paranoia*. That arm! Those hips! I don't care if it's a personal preference any more; there is a difference between 'I am going to exaggerate the hips because men with hips=SEXY TIEMS' and 'I dunno how to draw arms or how to anatomy much.' Plus, it's Hanna is Not A Boy's Name, which makes it worse, because that comic is sort of awesome.

*Which would actually be an excellent name for gothy cyberpunk band from Japan. Necrophilia Paranoia, I mean.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Lolololol I think I found one picture that sums her up nicely.

Spoiler:

Duh-yam, Captain Planet, how'd you gett all that ass inside dem panties?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:

*snip*
I just figured out what these beasts remind me of.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:

*snip*
I just figured out what these beasts remind me of.

Spoiler:

Seriously, it looks about seven and a half heads taller than it should be.

LOOK AT THAT COLLARBONE. LOOK AT IT.

I blame CLAMP
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Holy shit that's teeny weeny head
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Verandering wrote:
Holy shit that's teeny weeny head
I just noticed that it's the same size as his bulge.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:18 am

FFF I just realized that I sound horribly judgmental. I am glad HiNABN is getting more fanart in general, even if it's not my cup of tea. So yeah. Sorry for sounding like a douche. pale
Back to top Go down
Ashandari

Ashandari

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 am

Its almost like she read an anatomy textbook backwards and started with the skin and muscle instead of the bones.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh wait I take my thing about being a douche back.
Because it's not personal, not really.
But seriously.
Now it's Ples. In his most recent (and in my opinion, most alarmingly attractive) incarnation.

It turns out that he has a secret.

At 12:21, he turns into
Spoiler:

Crying or Very sad

Poor man. I'd be driven to the drink too.

And Veser's jaws don't go 'gnarr gnarr' so much as they go 'darp darp.'

Again, this isn't personal. The artist is wonderful and smart and it's cool if big-hipped men is her thing (who am I to judge?), but really.
Really.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Oh god what happened to the spine? It's like Rob Liefield anatomy... pale
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

Toastuh wrote:
Again, this isn't personal. The artist is wonderful and smart and it's cool if big-hipped men is her thing (who am I to judge?), but really.
Really.
Big hips and tiny feet. And tiny hands. And... does Veser have boobs?
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

That Ples one was just painful. It looks like he's been broken in half, and the lower part is just sort of wandering away.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

I have a feeling anyone who gets aroused by this shit would feel very confused about their sexuality afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 pm

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice transphobia there.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Foxy wrote:
I have a feeling anyone who gets aroused by this shit would feel very confused about their sexuality afterwards.
On the plus side, if you were at all confused before, looking at Backwarks Ples should... cancel it out or something. Seriously, look at that outline. Ignore the lower arms and the head and you have the classic butt-to-the-camera Liefield pose.

I have a feeling that anyone aroused by this should feel more confused about their standards and/or eyesight. Wide hips on skinny men are nice and all, but bad art is not.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Foxy wrote:

dey luk lyk titless chicks amarite
Back to top Go down
Gally

Gally

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:11 pm

She draws faces like JAS....for a moment I thought it WAS JAS. The anatomy problems certainly don't scream otherwise, either.
Back to top Go down
Butou

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 am

This is hilarious.

I actually pretty much lawl'd the whole way through this thread. Like really, you all realise this is the internet, right? You're all going to see some pretty messed up stuff on here, whether you like it or not. She has her right to draw whatever the hell she wants to, as do you all have the right to voice your opinions.

And heres my opinion: Get a Life.
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 am

Sure you've she's got a right to draw it. Never said she didn't. Good for her; I hope she carries on just the way she's going if she's doing what she likes. But we reserve the right to lawl at anything that people decide to put on the Internet. It's like the OTHER rule of the Internet: you post anything on the Internet, and someone will fap to it, and someone else will laugh at it. I'm sure there're people out there laughing at my stuff, and I'm cool with that, because I laugh at other people's. Karma, man.

Also, I like that you came out just to make this one post. Good for you.
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 am

Gotta admit, I love the subtle trolling in this message. Most of these kinds of things are just an exercise in hypocrisy and amount to "[Person you are making fun of] has the right to draw/write whatever they want and if you make fun of him/her, you need to get a life!" Completely ignoring our right to lulz at it if we think it's retarded.

Here, on the other hand, this is instead acknowledged and countered with a helping of "my opinion is better than yours."

Genius.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am

Quote :
And heres my opinion: Get a Life.
But I enjoy gleefully cackling at the shit you she put up on your her profile!
Back to top Go down
Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 am

You do know it is more likely that that person is a fangirling (fanboying?)... fan... that uses his life to create accounts on forums to only post on one topic to make his opinion known and make you know you are all evil because this forum is absolutely not about laughing at other peoples stuff.....

And just by creating this account I just became one of them D=
Though I has a life..... Thats why I live ?
Came here because Squid made a journal about this and curious as I am I had to see....
Was hoping for a Enc. Drama. thing.... But this made me laugh so much xD
I like her style, it changes from all the "perfect" stuff out there :P

No one talked of the homestuck things yet ?

EDIT: And he/she just made my post pointless :/ xD

Last edited by Fluff on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butou

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 am

Alhazred wrote:
"[Person you are making fun of] has the right to draw/write whatever they want and if you make fun of him/her, you need to get a life!" Completely ignoring our right to lulz at it if we think it's retarded.

Here, on the other hand, this is instead acknowledged and countered with a helping of "my opinion is better than yours."

Genius.

Ahh, no. See, I said, "as do you all have the right to voice your opinions. " So really, I don't think my opinion is better than yours. Not once have I suggested or out-right said that. You sir/madam are just reading too much into it Smile

Oh and also, when I said 'Get a Life', I meant that you should spend the time you are on this website doing something that is actually worth your while, instead of hating on people through the internet (which is pathetic really) to make yourself feel better Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next