Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy

Go down 
+30
Eeveegou
Lembech
saeku
Adagio
Cyberwulf
AlbinaJasińska
sundaint
Lurv
Fluff
Alhazred
your mom
Butou
Gally
Sutremaine
Foxy
myeerah
Ashandari
XLT-100852.0
gaijinguy
Tungsten Monk
Blooferlady
Max III
Toastuh
The Unoriginal
Just Chipper
SirDixonDongs
Reepicheep-chan
rae
Dr. Professor Science
Verandering
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:31 pm

All.
The.
TIME.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Spoiler:
His body.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

LOL! I forgot Squidbiscuit's GINORMOUS FUCKING HIPS. She caused an enormous amount of wank when Y!Gallery instituted the 'no female hips' rule.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Which would be cool!

If it wasn't everyone!

Everyone ever!

!!
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Verandering wrote:
Which would be cool!

If it wasn't everyone!

Everyone ever!

!!
God yes. And all these little yaoi fannits do it.

It is irritating to me because I am generally attracted to dudes of the non-girl hipped variety.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:18 pm

dear squidbiscuit fuck you for having a satyr character named scott you are sullying that good name and species
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Check out the latest and greatest. Spine? WHAT IS SPINE?!
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm

its like the top half and bottom half belong to two differently sized people and the middle bit was just sort of taped on as a joke
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 am

Oh, well I see what happened here. She obviously had two different sketches on one sheet of paper [a head, and legs] and tried to bridge them together.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:41 pm

She looks like a seal.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Wouldn't it be highly ironic if she drove this car?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Oh no, she reads "Hanna is Not A Boy's Name"! I hope she doesn't draw horrible fanart.

She does? Eek.

At least she didn't lady-fy my favorite charactNOOOOOOOO NOT PLES NOOOO. IT'S ON NOW. How do you look at a dapper GQMF like Ples Tibenoch and think "Oh, he's cute enough, but you know what would make this better? GIANT FUCKING HIPS"? It's a personal preference, I get it, but that doesn't make it any less weird-looking. I can't even look at the picture straight on. ALL OF MY RAGE.

And, uhm, some of the fanart people draw her. Not to knock someone's fetish, but... his nipples. They are sparkling.
Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy 309696
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am

Nipple laser beams a-chargn'!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh Toastuh I had the same traumatic experience. I don't get how you can take characters who are drawn in a style that gives them no hips whatsoever and then completely warp their bodies to the point where I have to look at the description to realize who it is in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Huh, cute style, nice dynamics, oh hips, well I like hips, nice curvy ladies and all of tha--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Dear god, I might be biased because of force-feeding being one of my major squicks, but something about most of these drawings deeply horrifies me. Esp. the HINABN and Team Rocket ones.
Quote :

Blaming this on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...her awesomeness made me
want to draw Team Rocket....but it ended up just being more about Jesse
then anything else....so I'll draw some skanky James for ya later to
make up for it.

Quote :
I'll draw some skanky James for ya later to
make up for it.

Quote :
skanky James

At least there's no chance in hell you could put hips like that on a baby!James... right? ...right?
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Toastuh wrote:
Oh no, she reads "Hanna is Not A Boy's Name"! I hope she doesn't draw horrible fanart.

She does? Eek.

At least she didn't lady-fy my favorite charactNOOOOOOOO NOT PLES NOOOO. IT'S ON NOW. How do you look at a dapper GQMF like Ples Tibenoch and think "Oh, he's cute enough, but you know what would make this better? GIANT FUCKING HIPS"? It's a personal preference, I get it, but that doesn't make it any less weird-looking. I can't even look at the picture straight on. ALL OF MY RAGE.
PLES NOOOO! D:<
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

HE LOOKS PREGNANT.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Well, if ANY series were to do mpreg, I could see HiNABN kinda do it, what with the whole "magic is EVERYWHERE in this bitch!"/magical realism bent to it. But it would not be sexy (but then again, 'sexy mpreg' is sort of an oxymoron to begin with). It would be hilarious. And it would happen to Conrad, because torturing Conrad is fun.

Worth: Conraaad! Tha' pregnancy test y'took is positive. Male vampires can have babies an' shit.
Conrad: *pause.* ...Does American Apparel sell maternity clothing? ...For men?
Worth: Fukkin' hipsters. *sighs, grabs another cigarette.*

(Male pregnancy. His new iPhone has an app for that.)

Alternatively...

Veser: Yo, Ples! The test came back and I knocked you up!
Ples: This is why I drink.

Or...

Hanna: LEONARD LEONARD GUESS WHAT. GUESS WHAT.
...: What is it, Ha--
Hanna: WE ARE MAN-PREGNANT. Well, actually I am man-pregnant, because two of us having the same baby would be quite abnormal, I mean, more abnormal than butt-children, but YANNO. WHAT WILL WE NAME IT?
...: Wait, run this by me again. I got... you... pregnan--
Hanna: I THINK WE WILL NAME IT 'ORVILLE.' :D
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Wait... wait... the zombie got someone pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Eh, why not? I am all for this.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Blooferlady wrote:
Toastuh wrote:

She does? Eek.

PLES NOOOO! D:<

I think my favorite part about this picture is how the anatomy gets progressively more awful as you go down. Start at the head, and things look okay--not great, but you know, not horrible either. Then you hit the curve of the hip and suddenly things get weird. And finally, the cherry on top of the disaster sundae is provided by the arm and hand, which have been getting steadily less proportional the further down the arm and now features a tiny tiiiiiiny hand resting on a hip the size of the rock of Gibraltar. It's almost . . . beautiful, in a screwy way. Like somebody applied a vertical gradient that makes the art worse.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's like she's getting more ambitious and getting worse because of it. PS, all three of those characters are blokes.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Reading her author's note here, she actually seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders.

And then I see the drawings, and am all Y U DO THIS?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Nah, there be no knocking on her at all. Just... Lack of variety.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Hmmm. It doesn't look any better when she's drawing a woman, either. Something truly bizarre is still happening around the time you hit the floating ribs.

The best part?

Quote :
Also it's been like 2 years since I last drew Revy.....progress?---->[link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy   Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy Empty

Back to top Go down

Squidbiscuit, She of Combined Anatomy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next