Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.

Go down 
+16
SlyChild
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
Miss Prince
SirDixonDongs
Dick Powers
Penguin
rae
Chris91
Knorg
Braigwen
InkWeaver
Verandering
ZoZo
Malganis
Jesus.
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

(NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. Empty
PostSubject: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm

You need to watch the video to get the full effect. Trust me. Obviously NSFW

It's a perfume. That smells like vulva. You can buy it. And smell like vulva.

Can I stop saying the word vulva? I hate that word.

Vulva.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

(NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm

So, we've gone from trying to make our vulvas smell like flowers to making ourselves smell like vulvas. I'd say that's coming (hurrr) full circle, but whatever.

At least this gives everyone an excuse to make "You're a giant vagina" jokes and actually have them possess some basis in reality.

Also, how exactly would you standardize the smell of cooch? I would think that every woman's would smell somewhat differently, just like everyone's scent is somewhat different on the rest of their body.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Malganis wrote:

Also, how exactly would you standardize the smell of cooch? I would think that every woman's would smell somewhat differently, just like everyone's scent is somewhat different on the rest of their body.
Well kind of. But the smell of armpit varies by person, but you always know you're smelling armpit.

I imagine they probably just took swabs from the pole at a strip club.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Ugh XD
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm

The guy sniffing the bicycle seat pretty much had me: D: D: D:
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am

So she wans to smell like that part of her body she just stuffed into spandex, sat on and sweat on for over an hour?

Seriously?

Most people use showers to avoid that smell at all costs and she wants to roll in it.

<.<
>.>

Paris Hilton just found her new cash cow.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 am

InkWeaver wrote:
The guy sniffing the bicycle seat pretty much had me: D: D: D:

He's violating Space Corps directives.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 am

Jesus. wrote:
You need to watch the video to get the full effect. Trust me. Obviously NSFW

It's a perfume. That smells like vulva. You can buy it. And smell like vulva.

Here's my reaction: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 am

But when it comes time to Pon Farr, you'll be all over that, amirite
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 am

Uh, no.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 am

Nihilist wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Uh, no.

Have you ever tried Queso de Pichacorta?

You're sick, Nil, you know that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 pm

I'll give it to them that the beginning of the commercial is kind of hot, but the sniffing? Yeeeeeah no.

If I want to smell like a vulva, I do have one of my own. :-\

Is this shit actually for sale or is this one of those 'concept' commercials where the product never actually gets made?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 pm

You know, the seat sniffing is bad, but given that perfume (and jewelry) commercials are pretty godawful... well, given the way this shit is usually marketed, it's not THAT bad, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

I want a perfume that smells like someone's asshole.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm

rae wrote:
I'll give it to them that the beginning of the commercial is kind of hot, but the sniffing? Yeeeeeah no.

If I want to smell like a vulva, I do have one of my own. :-\

Is this shit actually for sale or is this one of those 'concept' commercials where the product never actually gets made?
I'm 99.9% sure you can actually buy this. Of course, I'm not spending over 20 (euros?) to buy it for myself, so thats the .1% of doubt.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 am

Dick Powers wrote:

Just fart a lot.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 am

Dick Powers wrote:
Anybody in particular?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am

ZoZo wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
Anybody in particular?
This man;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Dick Powers wrote:

its called axe
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

its called axe
I've always found axe to smell like a pit of shit and piss that has been festering for 100 days, and not like a big, sweaty, hairy Russian man's brown starfish.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

its called axe
I've always found axe to smell like a pit of shit and piss that has been festering for 100 days, and not like a big, sweaty, hairy Russian man's brown starfish.

uh

there's like zero difference
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

its called axe

uh

there's like zero difference
Hairy Russian Starfish has a slight hint of malt to it while Festering Piss and Shit has notes of citrus.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
I spend my days sniffing buttholes.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:12 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
A pit of piss and shit isn't a butthole, it's a pit of piss and shit. Colbert
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
I have enough experience with this to be able to identify a butthole from a cesspool by smell alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.   (NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough. Empty

Back to top Go down

(NWS) Vulva Original- for when smelling like your own vulva is just not enough.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next