Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed

Go down 
+12
The Unoriginal
Lapin
Delcat
TheHedonist
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mr.Doobie
Chaltab
Azzandra
Lady Anne
Just Chipper
EileenK98
Malganis
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed Empty
PostSubject: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Six people are charged in connection with the slaying...

Quote :
"She was exploited," said Jennifer Daugherty's sister, Joy Burkholder.
"Her kindness and handicap made her vulnerable. She trusted anybody.
The people who did this had no regard for human life."According
to the criminal complaint, the 30-year-old Daugherty suffered multiple
stab wounds and was bound with Christmas decorations and clothing in an
apartment on North Pennsylvania Avenue before being moved to the
Greensburg Salem Middle School parking lot off Main Street.

Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed 309696

Quote :
According to investigators, Daugherty was struck with a towel rack,
vacuum cleaner hose and a crutch and stabbed in the chest, side and
neck. Daugherty's hair was cut and her face painted with nail polish
and she was made to eat or drink vegetable oil, spices, detergent,
urine and medications.

Miele reported police also said Daugherty was forced to write out a contrived suicide note that was dictated to her.

"Her
death was not an accident. Every action of her murder was conscious,"
Burkholder said. "It was cold. It was brutal. She was tortured, she was
humiliated and she was alone when she died."
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 am

Dear God, anyone who would deliberately do something like this has forfeited their right to call themselves a human being. Take them down like the animals they are.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am

Jesus buttery Christ, what would drive people, not just one but six of them, to do that?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Dear God, anyone who would deliberately do something like this has forfeited their right to call themselves a human being. Take them down like the animals they are.
Forget animals. They're seldom never that cruel.

I'm usually anti-death penalty, but I'd support it for these murderers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 am

I am going to guess that the people responsible were imbecilic inbred subhuman scumbags, because their big plan to get away with it was this:

Quote :
Miele reported police also said Daugherty was forced to write out a contrived suicide note that was dictated to her.

...Because I know if I ever kill myself, it will be by tying myself up and subsequently stabbing myself with assorted household implements.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 am

I do not think that words can express my disgust here. I'd advocate legalizing execution by incineration for this case alone, because lethal injection is too good for these bastards.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I... I actually have no words. What else can you say? It's stories like these that are the reason we have a news section on here.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Anne wrote:
I'm usually anti-death penalty, but I'd support it for these murderers.

"I have principles, but only when they are convenient to me."

Either continue to be a widdle pussy-wussy waddle-doo or grow a pair and come to the Dark Side. The middle is no place to be. Either you are ALWAYS against the death penalty (like a hippy bitch) or you're pro death penalty (like a badass).

ON TOPIC:

Blood boiling... Words failing... Self narration showing now signs of ending... Urge to join lynch mob rising...

PS: Am I the only one who looks at the picture of Jenny and thinks, "I see a tasteless new forced meme!"?
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Either continue to be a widdle pussy-wussy waddle-doo or grow a pair and come to the Dark Side. The middle is no place to be. Either you are ALWAYS against the death penalty (like a hippy bitch) or you're pro death penalty (like a trigger-happy maniac).

Come on. If you're going to be all nasty and hyperbolic at least extend it equally to both sides.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
My view of moral issues is divided into stark black-and-white contrast, and that makes me better than you!

Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh, looking at that article in further detail, it turns out that several of the accused have past criminal records, and one of them has been arrested for beating his wife and mother. He previously resided at a Mental Health center, and was given parole by a judge several times when the prosecutors recommended he be put in jail.

Why didn't anyone see this coming? This guy was clearly a danger to others, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's revealed to be the 'leader' of this endeavour. Not that it absolves the others of responsibility, but even with one variable different it might not have happened. The line between mercy and stupidity isn't all that fine, and someone blundered right across it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

You seem to have failed to factor in dolphins. Those lovable critters that sometimes kill their own young for seemingly no reason other than they can.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Aren't dolphins also considered one of the most intelligent families of animals? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Aren't dolphins also considered one of the most intelligent families of animals? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, gang raping and murdering do require a certain amount of brain power to pull off.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 am

Lapin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

You seem to have failed to factor in dolphins. Those lovable critters that sometimes kill their own young for seemingly no reason other than they can.

Not to mention monkeys. On one side, they can starve rather than eat if that means that their cage mates will receive an electrical shock; on the other side, sometimes the alpha male in a band will feel that his authority is threatened, and kill a few pups to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 am

Chaltab wrote:
To the point that it's been argued that we should treat dolphins as "non-human persons." Guess I'm never going to SeaWorld after all.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:19 am

Lapin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

They gang rape each other too, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

D...dolphin... gang rape?

I'm gonna go lie down now. D:
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Not to mention monkeys. On one side, they can starve rather than eat if that means that their cage mates will receive an electrical shock; on the other side, sometimes the alpha male in a band will feel that his authority is threatened, and kill a few pups to prove a point.
They still don't do this:

Quote :
According
to the criminal complaint, the 30-year-old Daugherty suffered multiple
stab wounds and was bound with Christmas decorations and clothing in an
apartment on North Pennsylvania Avenue before being moved to the
Greensburg Salem Middle School parking lot off Main Street.
I'll grant you, though, that it may be for lack of opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

D...dolphin... gang rape?

I'm gonna go lie down now. D:

I don't suggest you ever, ever look up dolphin behavior Inky. That part about gang-rape is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what they've been known to do.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm

EileenK98 wrote:

If anyone needs volunteers for a firing squad, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed   Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentally challenged woman tortured and killed
Page 1 of 1