Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Murderer of Baby P burned in prison

Go down 
+19
TheHermit
Delcat
Psy-4
Zeiss Manifold
the asylum
Mr.Doobie
Mikey Go WOOGA
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
ZoZo
Azzandra
Lady Anne
Just Chipper
VileCorp
Maximilia
Chaltab
Mafiosa
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
Malganis
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Murderer of Baby P burned in prison Empty
PostSubject: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Link

Quote :
Steven Barker, who is serving a life sentence for his part in the
infant's death, was reported to have been scalded by a burning mixture
of sugar and boiling water hurled by another prisoner.

Sweeeeet... sorry, sorry.

Quote :
Barker, 6ft 4in and 18 stone, was left screaming in pain after suffering burns to his face and arm in the attack at high security Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, which could leave him scarred for life.

Boiling water and sugar is known in prison circles as "napalm". The improvised weapon sticks to the skin and intensifies burns, one of the principal effects of jelly-like napalm bombs.

THE MOAR YOU KNOW...

Quote :
A Ministry of Justice spokesman confirmed a prisoner was treated for wounds sustained in Wakefield Prison.

A source told The Sun newspaper today: "To say Barker is disliked is an
understatement - he is reviled. The other inmates all hate him with a
passion.

"When Barker came here everyone knew what he had done to Baby P. Your card is marked if you have a crime against your name concerning kids.

"After the attack everyone was in good spirits, knowing someone had hurt Barker. The guy who did it will be getting applauded everywhere he goes now."

Okay, this is pretty horrific, but if the guy who was burned was indeed Baby P's stepfather... I can't say I'm gonna shed any tears over him getting toasted.

Also, anyone else find it incredibly ironic that hardened criminals apparently have a soft spot in their hearts for kids? Murderer of Baby P burned in prison 203843 Either that or just a hardon for wailing on child molesters/murderers.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Prisons have their hierarchy, just like every other group, and child molesters/murders are at the very bottom of the pecking order. I'm surprised it's taken someone this long to do something to him.

Is the mother in jail as well?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Bitch got Rorschach'd.

If this is who we think it is, though, then this is really the opposite of "godawful".
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Quote :
Also, anyone else find it incredibly ironic that hardened criminals apparently have a soft spot in their hearts for kids?

My crim. just. professor used to work in a high max security prison in california. He said that most prisoners really do consider children to be the last innocent souls and if you fuck (with) kids you're going to die early.

'Tis the way of the world I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Hrm. Not that prison attacks are ever a good thing, but I can't really muster too much sympathy for this victim. Also, I agree with Darthington, my first thought was Rorschach.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:21 am

I had to look up the "murder of baby p" because somehow, it had escaped our news section. Either that, or it was done before WGW was incorporated, and thus not posted. This is what the stepfather did to "baby Peter":

Quote :
When Baby P was found dead, he was in bloodspattered crib. His home was covered in dog and human feces. The BBC reported that the “bodies of dead chicks, mice and a dismembered rabbit were strewn around.” He weighed a mere 23 pounds, the weight of a child five months younger than him. During an autopsy performed on the toddler, investigators found a tooth in his colon, thought to be from a blow to the head so severe that he swallowed his own tooth. Investigators found evidence of more than 50 other separate injuries, including:

*eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level;
*numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head;
*severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite;
*blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing;
*the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off; and
*a tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum.

The BBC has also reported that the actual photographs of Baby P were so gruesome that they were not admitted into court.

People can bitch at me for not showing sympathy to prisoners or whatever all they want, but that fucker deserved it.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 am

Hope this freak's next: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems not all hope is lost for a better society. Although it's a bit weird that prisoners are the ones creating that society.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am

To be so loathed amongst criminals and bad men; why, it's like being the ugliest bastard on a hospital burns ward. Which he just might have become.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 am

I was disappointed he hadn't actually died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 am

Lady Anne wrote:
I was disappointed he hadn't actually died.

Why disappointed? Isn't he suffering more by being alive and horribly burnt than if he had died right away?

I suppose you could argue that money is being spent on treating him, but if you hate the guy that much, you probably shouldn't mind that it's being spent on basically prolonging his suffering.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am

It's bad when I find it a relief that at least he wasn't burned TO DEATH.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 am

Geez, how is this GAN? This is great! To hear that even prisoners have pity for kids. Hell, not only is the offender probably being applauded by the other inmates, the guards are probably applauding him quietly too.

If I remember right, the pecking order (aka the shitting order) goes something like (but not always):

Crime Bosses
Crime Boss henchers
Armed Robbers
Drug Dealers
|
(BIG drop here)
|
Murderers
Terrorists
Rapists (and other sex offenders)
Child abusers.

Everybody above shits heavily on anybody below.

Regular burglary, Fraud, Manslaughter and Criminal Stupidity (eg death by dangerous driving) are sometimes left out of the shitting order but only if they keep their heads down. They still have the right to look down on the bottom rungs though.

Hurrah for true justice!

Last edited by Harley Quinn hyenaholic on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Quote :
When Baby P was found dead, he was in bloodspattered crib. His home was
covered in dog and human feces. The BBC reported that the “bodies of
dead chicks, mice and a dismembered rabbit were strewn around.” He
weighed a mere 23 pounds, the weight of a child five months younger
than him. During an autopsy performed on the toddler, investigators
found a tooth in his colon, thought to be from a blow to the head so
severe that he swallowed his own tooth. Investigators found evidence of
more than 50 other separate injuries, including:

*eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level;
*numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head;
*severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite;
*blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing;
*the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off; and
*a tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum.

The BBC has also reported that the actual photographs of Baby P were so gruesome that they were not admitted into court.

...Oh lord... Okay, ignore my previous post. I hope that fucker is repeatedly tortured for the rest of his natural life.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 am

Wherever they move this guy, he's gonna be hated. Hell, I bet when he went to Wakefield the lower rungs were pleased because his presence would take some of the pressure off them.

Tracey Connelly is probably getting it just as bad wherever she is. In women's prisons, anybody who harms a child in any way, shape or form catches it really, REALLY badly. Worse than in men's prisons.

Hell, the way the guy who did it is being admired by the other prisoners is probably gonna result in somebody else trying it if they get the chance. If it gets out to where Owen and Connelly are being held they could easily get similar treatment. And I'm not sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm

And nothing of value was lost.

Wait, this guy survived?

So, the headline could have read, "Someone in Prison Attacked By Someone Else in Prison"?

Bad Mally, NO. We don't post non-news in News. Cocksmuggler.

ANYWAY, this guy should have been on death row anyway. But the Brits have lacked the balls for that kind of fun since the 50s.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm probably one of the least bloodthirsty people on these threads when it comes to things like these, but even I reacted with this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Part of me was actually happy that Baby P died relatively young. Imagine what hell life would have been if he had to be raised be these fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Someone just smuggled YOUR cock.

Into Canada.

Wade into that frozen sea of Canuck maple syrup-jizzing liberalism and get it back, WOOGA. I dare you.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Malganis wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Into Canada.

Wade into that frozen sea of Canuck maple syrup-jizzing liberalism and get it back, WOOGA. I dare you.

You forgot about our bacon

we SHIT bacon.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

the asylum wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Into Canada.

we SHIT bacon.

If you have a Canadian with shitting dicknipples, do those dicknipples also shit bacon?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Into Canada.

we SHIT bacon.

If you have a Canadian with shitting dicknipples, do those dicknipples also shit bacon?

IN CANADA BACON COMES IN BAGS
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 pm

the asylum wrote:

we SHIT bacon.
Don't most people who eat bacon, eventually?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Into Canada.

we SHIT bacon.

IN CANADA BACON COMES IN BAGS

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CANADIANS BACON YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 pm

When the paper detailed the crime scene, I saw it as the work of someone who is seriously mentally ill who will not get the treatment he needs in prison. All the cheering in this thread makes me wonder whether any of you even care whether "torturous pain and lifelong scarring" were part of his sentence. While emotionally appealing, vigilante justice isn't any kind of long-term solution. In the long run it's just making things worse.

Harley Quinn Hyenaholic wrote:

If I remember right, the pecking order (aka the shitting order) goes something like (but not always):

Crime Bosses
Crime Boss henchers
Armed Robbers
Drug Dealers
|
(BIG drop here)
|
Murderers
Terrorists
Rapists (and other sex offenders)
Child abusers

"Murder" is really too broad a term to fit into a single slot on this chart you've made here. Someone who killed his wife by cutting the brake lines? Yeah, he'll be down where you put him probably. But while second degree murderers (especially if they used a knife, axe, or their bare hands) aren't exactly going to be respected, nobody's going to fuck with them. You're not going to try to rape or maim someone with a history of flipping out and brutalizing people with whatever happens to be handy (not because a large enough group couldn't get him anyway, but because it's just not worth the trouble). You WILL be respected if you manage to off someone high profile, which is why folk like Mike Tyson serve most of their prison sentence in solitary ("I'm in here forever anyway, and I could be known as the guy who knifed Tyson, why the fuck not?"). And of course, child murderers have to find other child murderers to ally with pretty quick or they're in big trouble. Murderers are all up and down that continuum, based on their motives, methods, victims, and the likelihood that they'll kill in prison.

Also, right below the rapists, put down "petty thefts" and "drug criminals, especially pot and powder cocaine users". A scared, skinny little white boy getting thrown in with the general prison population? Might as well tattoo a welcome mat on his ass, because he's getting raped within two months. Below child abusers, "people who lie about having served at Pelican Bay". It's a mark of honor to have come out of the place alive, but lie about it and you WILL be found out and you WILL get killed for it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

TheHermit wrote:
When the paper detailed the crime scene, I saw it as the work of someone who is seriously mentally ill who will not get the treatment he needs in prison. All the cheering in this thread makes me wonder whether any of you even care whether "torturous pain and lifelong scarring" were part of his sentence. While emotionally appealing, vigilante justice isn't any kind of long-term solution. In the long run it's just making things worse.

Well, it was only a matter of time before Hermy came along and began his prison system [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

1) You can't immediately assume that all three of the people taking care of the baby were mentally ill. Seeing as how (as far as I know) a mental illness defence was A: not used or B: rejected, I can only assume they were just terrible people. You don't need to be mentally ill to be evil, doncha know.

2) BAWWWWWWWW, you're all cruel and heartless because you cheer on bad things happening to bad people on the INTERNET!

Wait for it...

3) THAT MEANS YOU ENCOURAGE VIGILANTE JUSTICE! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't try to tell me that, even if you don't beleive something like this should've been allowed to happen (I don't), you're crying a river over this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderer of Baby P burned in prison   Murderer of Baby P burned in prison Empty

Back to top Go down

Murderer of Baby P burned in prison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next