Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man breaks into home, takes shower.

Go down 
+13
myeerah
rae
Mystique
DarthDarthington
Sparrow
Dr. Professor Science
Miss Prince
Delcat
KelinciHutan
Bamshalam
Mafiosa
Chris91
Cpt Viking
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Viking

Cpt Viking

Man breaks into home, takes shower. Empty
PostSubject: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
EASTON, Pa. — An eastern Pennsylvania man was charged after he allegedly broke into a home, cut his hair and prepared fried chicken before being discovered. The man was charged with breaking into the home in Easton, about 50 miles north of Philadelphia. According to court documents, the homeowner returned home Sunday to discover him watching TV and cooking chicken.

Now I'm sure this "burglar" would have shared, it would have been rude of him not to. He took a shower and got all "prettied up," I'm sure he just wanted to have an intellectual discussion about the human mind and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This dude has to be the strangest burglary suspect in the American legal system. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm

I wouldn't be displeased to find a clean guy cooking fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm

When you wrote "takes shower", I was thinking that the man actually took the physical shower. Way to disappoint, Viking.

Mafiosa wrote:
Right. I'd bargain to let him go if he shared some oh god I'm such a stereotype.
Back to top Go down
Cpt Viking

Cpt Viking

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
When you wrote "takes shower", I was thinking that the man actually took the physical shower.

Sorry, I'll go out, steal one and get on the news Razz
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Cpt Viking wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
When you wrote "takes shower", I was thinking that the man actually took the physical shower.
Sorry, I'll go out, steal one and get on the news [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, this is good. It's certainly original. I've joked about people breaking in just to bathe, but I've never heard of it actually happening before.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
This dude has to be the strangest burglary suspect in the American legal system. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I dunno, there was a guy here in Michigan a couple-five years back that stole a toilet. Just...up and stole a toilet. And nothing else, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Weird personal(ish) anecdote: A long time ago (I think before I was born), some drunk guy broke into my grandparents' house and started playing the piano.

This is a similar brand of wtf
Back to top Go down
Cpt Viking

Cpt Viking

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
I dunno, there was a guy here in Michigan a couple-five years back that stole a toilet. Just...up and stole a toilet. And nothing else, IIRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"When you gotta go, you gotta go"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
I had someone break into my house in The Sims and steal a bathtub and shower.

What are the logistics of that? Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
I had someone break into my house in The Sims and steal a bathtub and shower.

What are the logistics of that? Seriously.
That was actually my first thought--in Sims 3, if your character has the Kleptomaniac trait, you can use the "Swipe Something" action three times a day. The trouble is, you can't select individual items, just the general area to swipe from. And they can steal anything. My crazy klepto hobo Sim managed to stuff a statue from the Town Square that was roughly five times his size into his pocket once. Is it any wonder I love this series?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:25 pm

My guess is that the burglar is a bit mentally ill. Something similar happened in my hometown years ago: a resident of the mental institution had a day pass, was wandering about the neighborhood, knocked on a door, and when he found it open, went on inside to make breakfast and coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I remember reading a few years back about a guy who broke into a family's house, they heard him and called the cops, and when the police arrived he was just sitting in the living room playing the SNES.

This is weird too though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

I'd also just like to say this is the most wonderfully mundane headline ever.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
You're a Michigander/ganian too?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

Mystique wrote:
Yup, Northern. What's your region?
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Delcat wrote:
Mystique wrote:
Yup, Northern. What's your region?
Flint!
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
When you wrote "takes shower", I was thinking that the man actually took the physical shower. Way to disappoint, Viking.

Mafiosa wrote:
Right. I'd bargain to let him go if he shared some oh god I'm such a stereotype.

I was also imagining someone walking into their bathroom and finding a gaping hole where their shower used to be. Can you imagine that conversation?

"Honey! Come here! You gotta see this!"
"Oh, Henry, we've talked about this. I don't need to see-- OH MY GOD! WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"What did I do? Why is this my fault? I found it this way!"

Also, that is not being a stereotype. Good fried chicken is OF THE GODS.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Bamshalam wrote:

Mafiosa wrote:

As a friend of mine said when her husband accused her of perpetuating stereotypes, "Who doesn't like fried chicken and watermelon?" I agreed, and we split an Orange Crush.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 am

This reminds me of Dean Koontz's The Good Guy, only without the guy being a crazy sociopath.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 am

This topic is just... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 am

I wouldn't call this God Awful news. After all, how awful is it that a guy just wants to smarten himself up, have a snack and watch TV?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
I wouldn't call this God Awful news. After all, how awful is it that a guy just wants to smarten himself up, have a snack and watch TV?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Cue Powerpoint explanation of economics and how theft essentially enslaves the victim)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man breaks into home, takes shower.   Man breaks into home, takes shower. Empty

Back to top Go down

Man breaks into home, takes shower.
Page 1 of 1