Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty

Go down 
+20
Reidmar
ZoZo
grmblfjx
Lysander
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sheba
Ellym
Just Chipper
VileCorp
Soylent Green
Lady Anne
InkWeaver
Mikey Go WOOGA
Delcat
Sloth
Chris91
Seule
Mafiosa
Mystique
Malganis
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
MY question is why he even bothered to use a condom. Was he worried the rabbit might get pregnant? People who fuck animals don't usually think too hard about the medical consequences of catching something.

Also, the 'sex with a virgin' myth in Africa was spread by Christianity.

Probably trying not leave incriminating semen behind. Also WTF why would Christianity spread that kind of myth? Some warping of the whole 'virgin birth/Jesus healing the lepers' thing?
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Whaaaaat?

The "sex with a virgin cures ills" folk belief is common throughout the world and far older than Christianity. It's also a huge problem in parts of Cambodia and South America. Besides, what would Christians have to gain by spreading such a rumor. I've never heard of a pro-virgin rape denomination of Christianity.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

People who fuck animals don't usually think too hard about the medical consequences of catching something.
Does anyone still have that article handy where that dude explained in great length how and why to have healthy sex with your pet?

In other news, I googled it (to no avail) and instead found this:

How To Sex Pet Rocks

Quote :
How to Sex Pet Rocks
By EmmaRileySutton
User-Submitted Article
Article Rating: (16 Ratings)

Unless you have highly specialized and (extremely) expense equipment, there is no way to tell if your pet rock is a boy or a girl. You would also have to know how to use that equipment. Not many people have had the education, training and experience using that equipment to use it properly. Don't worry. There are still a few ways you can tell if you have a boy or girl pet rock.

Difficulty: Challenging
Instructions

Step 1
Ask your pet rock. Pet rocks can be quite shy. In all honesty, they are prudes when it comes to such conversations. Work your way up to asking that question; don't just jump into that touchy subject. Ask about their families. Ask something like "How many brothers and sisters do you have?" Pet rocks are famous for big families. When your pet rock tells how many, follow up with "How many brothers do you have" or "Where are you in the mix?". Keep asking questions like that until you are able to do the math. Do not embarrass your pet rock.

Step 2
Watch your pet rock's behavior. Talk to them about "boy subjects" and "girl subjects" to see which ones they are most interested in. It isn't politically correct, but pet rocks follow very rigid gender roles. Boys will love football, cars, and girl pet rocks. Girls will love ballet, dolls and boy pet rocks. They are highly sexual entities, even at an early age. You can ask them about famous pet rocks and you will probably discover a hidden crush.

Step 3
Contact a geologist. Geologists will have the equipment necessary to sex your pet rock. Be sure the geologist is trained to sex pet rocks. A properly trained geologist will know how to handle the sensitive and private pet rocks. Please stay in the room with your pet rock while it is being examined. It will need your reassurance.

Tips & Warnings

*Because pet rocks are so highly sexual, they should be altered as soon as you know their sex. If you used a geologist to learn the sex of your pet rock and it worked out well for your pet rock, have the geologist perform the spay or neuter.
*Keep pet rocks separate until you know their sexes and have them all altered. If you don't, you will have a house full of pet rocks. They reproduce faster than most other pets, even mice and rabbits.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Also also, who decides to have sex with a rabbit, but to use a condom?
Somebody who doesn't want unholy half-human half-rabbit children, of course. You know how fertile the little buggers are.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 am

ZoZo wrote:
[Somebody who doesn't want unholy half-human half-rabbit children, of course.
...why does that sound familiaOH MY GOD THE TERRIBLE TRUTH COMES OUT
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

I have a single question related to the entire topic, How the FUCK did this happen and what caused it to start? To be honest, I don't like rabbits, but damn... I feel sorry for the bunny.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am

Reidmar wrote:
I have a single question related to the entire topic, How the FUCK did this happen and what caused it to start? To be honest, I don't like rabbits, but damn... I feel sorry for the bunny.

Well, Reidmar. When a sick fuck and a weaker creature who cannot put up a fight meet, the sick fuck begins seeing opportunities it can claim over the creature just because the sick fuck can. This is enhanced when said creature is seen as inferior, especially when seen as inferior to human kind. Thus springs into the sick fuck's mind the idea of fitting a warm, fuzzy, tender bunny on his--

Yeah nothing will really make me understand how it ever seemed like an okay thing to do.
Edit: Actually, I guess I mean to say like he could get away with it, because I'm sure he knew it was "wrong" and didn't give a damn. It's only a stupid animal anyway, right? x_x
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Poor bunny.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 am

Malganis wrote:
Some people also believe that sex with a virgin cures AIDS, so... you guessed it, they rape virgins, even little kids and babies, so they can have their AIDS 'cured'. Either that, or they're pedos who just want an 'excuse' for their actions...

It should probably be noted that the people who believe that are amongst the uneducated poor in sub-Saharan Africa. Anyone in a developed nation who says they believe that is just the latter.
Back to top Go down
Technobrat

Technobrat

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 am

MY question is why he even bothered to use a condom. Was he worried the rabbit might get pregnant? People who fuck animals don't usually think too hard about the medical consequences of catching something.

Um, no. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2