Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty

Go down 
+20
Reidmar
ZoZo
grmblfjx
Lysander
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sheba
Ellym
Just Chipper
VileCorp
Soylent Green
Lady Anne
InkWeaver
Mikey Go WOOGA
Delcat
Sloth
Chris91
Seule
Mafiosa
Mystique
Malganis
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 pm

The link

Quote :
Abel Aguirre, 38, of Chelsea was convicted yesterday of animal
cruelty for having sex with his roommate’s rabbit, the Suffolk County
District Attorney’s Office said. He faces up to 2 years in the House of
Correction and a $2,500 fine at sentencing today.

Aguirre assaulted the rabbit June 1, 2008, district attorney
spokesman Jake Wark said. Aguirre’s roommate told investigators she
came home and found blood and clumps of rabbit fur on the bathroom
floor and a claw belonging to the bunny. In Aguirre’s room, she found a
used condom with rabbit fur on it. The rabbit was injured and bleeding.
Damn. I don't even like animals that much in general, but what sort of sick fuck does that? For fuck's sake that has to have been so painful to that animal. Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty 556166 pale
I wish he would have gotten more than just two years... hell, you can get more years in prison for infringing copyright on videos and DVDs than he got for raping and essentially torturing this poor creature...
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm

I blame Playboy.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

That's not a Bunny Ranch at all!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm

How is this even... physically... why???
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm

The WTF factor of this story is off the charts. Shocked It sounds like a subplot from a really bad furry fic.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm

I'VE GOT IT! Ok, so this man, he doesn't get out much and he hears other guys lustfully talking about "Playboy Bunnies"... so he goes to see what all the fuss is about! It's all just a tragic misunderstanding!

...please?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Oh God, what WAS it I was reading it in...it was a book about Poland during WWII, and I'm pretty sure it was factual, but I can't recall, and it was from the POV of an orphan boy. It included a family that raised rabbits, and the father buggered them on a regular basis, especially one special long-haired white one. It described them bleeding and squealing and it MUST have been based on reality because I remember wondering what kind of sick bastard would do that and...yeah. Yeah. Wow.

...what the hell was that book?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 pm

This sounds like it started with a LOT of alcohol, continued when someone said "Hey, I bet you can't have sex with that rabbit," and ended with a mixture of sweat and shame.

Also, the rabbit was clearly asking for it. All walking around with no clothes on all of the time.

Also also, who decides to have sex with a rabbit, but to use a condom?
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Delcat wrote:
Oh God, what WAS it I was reading it in...it was a book about Poland during WWII, and I'm pretty sure it was factual, but I can't recall, and it was from the POV of an orphan boy. It included a family that raised rabbits, and the father buggered them on a regular basis, especially one special long-haired white one. It described them bleeding and squealing and it MUST have been based on reality because I remember wondering what kind of sick bastard would do that and...yeah. Yeah. Wow.

I fear a google search of "book about fucking rabbits" would yield terrible results.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Wait, I want to change my response.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
That's actually a good question. A rabbit can't get pregnant by a human, and our species probably don't share any STDs, either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
That's actually a good question. A rabbit can't get pregnant by a human, and our species probably don't share any STDs, either.

Zoonosis.
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 am

Delcat wrote:

The only book about a Polish orphan I can think of is The Painted Bird by KosiƄski, but I don't remember rabbits.  The Wiki article doesn't really describe the book at all and I can't seem to find a summary on line, so I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am

Let's make finding this rabbit rape book our top priority.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am

Quote :
As opposed to what - forgery? Regicide?

Lady Anne wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
There's also the fact that there's less pleasure in using a condom: like a straight-jacket I tells ya. A total waste in a good bunny.

[This guy is a sick fuck, joking aside. Too many screenings of Space Jam, I assume.]
Back to top Go down
Ellym

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Seule wrote:
... why???

Maybe he believed the whole having sex with animals cures aids myth? Although it still doesn't explain why he found the condom necessary... I'm pretty sure it has to be unprotected sex so you can pass the infection over.

Also, how long do you think it took the room mate to come to the conclusion that the rabbit had been raped? - even with that evidence, I don't think it would occur to me.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Ellym wrote:
Seule wrote:
... why???

Maybe he believed the whole having sex with animals cures aids myth? Although it still doesn't explain why he found the condom necessary... I'm pretty sure it has to be unprotected sex so you can pass the infection over.

WHAT THE SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Soylent Green wrote:
The only book about a Polish orphan I can think of is The Painted Bird by KosiƄski, but I don't remember rabbits. The Wiki article doesn't really describe the book at all and I can't seem to find a summary on line, so I have no idea.
That's the one! Lemme see if I can Amazon that on up.
Spoiler:
That sure was more gruesome in memory :| Oh well, there you are. There's also a goatfucking scene a few pages later. 's a really good book, though.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Ellym

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Seule wrote:
Ellym wrote:
Seule wrote:
... why???

WHAT THE SHIT.

Well, the NSPCA in Johannesburg found it necessary to release the following statement:
Quote :

Johannesburg - The National Societies for the
Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NSPCA) says it is horrified at claims
that having sex with an animal prevents people from getting Aids. The
organisation says bestiality neither prevents Aids nor is it a cure for
the deadly disease.

In fairness, the article goes onto say that people (teenage boys) had said they were having sex with goats as while their prospective human partners were probably infected, the goats weren't. But evidently they were concerned that people considered sex with animals a cure. Also, wikipedia finds it necessary to explicitly state that sex with animals does not cure AIDS, so I can only assume that somewhere in the depths of the internet (and the human brain) people actually believe this...
Back to top Go down
Ellym

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Also, I can't believe that I still haven't done my holiday work or started the 3 essays due in this term, but am finding time to speculate on the motives of someone who raped a rabbit...
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Seule wrote:
I'VE GOT IT! Ok, so this man, he doesn't get out much and he hears other guys lustfully talking about "Playboy Bunnies"... so he goes to see what all the fuss is about! It's all just a tragic misunderstanding!

...please?

Or else he has a very, very small penis.

But yeah, that's horrifying. I wonder if you can rehome a rabbit after that or if it's mercy-killed.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Ellym wrote:
Well, the NSPCA in Johannesburg found it necessary to release the following statement:
Quote :

Johannesburg - The National Societies for the
Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NSPCA) says it is horrified at claims
that having sex with an animal prevents people from getting Aids. The
organisation says bestiality neither prevents Aids nor is it a cure for
the deadly disease.

In fairness, the article goes onto say that people (teenage boys) had said they were having sex with goats as while their prospective human partners were probably infected, the goats weren't. But evidently they were concerned that people considered sex with animals a cure. Also, wikipedia finds it necessary to explicitly state that sex with animals does not cure AIDS, so I can only assume that somewhere in the depths of the internet (and the human brain) people actually believe this...

Some people also believe that sex with a virgin cures AIDS, so... you guessed it, they rape virgins, even little kids and babies, so they can have their AIDS 'cured'. Either that, or they're pedos who just want an 'excuse' for their actions...

Sheba wrote:
But yeah, that's horrifying. I wonder if you can rehome a rabbit after that or if it's mercy-killed.

I honestly don't see why a normal-sized penis wouldn't have killed it or so severely injured it that it had to be put down, so maybe this guy was... I don't know, smaller? Shocked It's just... horrifying, and to be honest I can't help but think that only a sadist would do something like this, knowing the pain that it evidently caused the rabbit. He couldn't have pretended that the animal 'consented' to this.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Malganis wrote:
Some people also believe that sex with a virgin cures AIDS, so... you guessed it, they rape virgins, even little kids and babies, so they can have their AIDS 'cured'. Either that, or they're pedos who just want an 'excuse' for their actions...
I'm gonna go with this explanation.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:37 pm

MY question is why he even bothered to use a condom. Was he worried the rabbit might get pregnant? People who fuck animals don't usually think too hard about the medical consequences of catching something.

Also, the 'sex with a virgin' myth in Africa was spread by Christianity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty   Man who raped rabbit charged with animal cruelty Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next