Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disney Plot Bunny

Go down 
+2
Cyberwulf
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 am

I'm afraid I just had a rather good (in my opinion) plot bunny. For no special reason it seemed to fit particuarly well in the Hercules universe. And I promise there's no sex in it.

You know how Plot Bunnies are; all great ideas and no substance.

It was just that I had the idea, what if Hercules became blind, and Megara became deaf? I'm not talking alt universe or anything; so far the majority of my idea involves Hades making it happen in revenge.

The main problem lies in getting them into that state believably; after that it's all about getting those two rather important senses back. I was kinda hoping for a little help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
The main problem lies in getting them into that state believably;
Hercules (even though technically it should be HERACLES) is set in a universe full of capricious gods who curse mortals for ridiculous, arbitrary reasons (JUST LIKE THE OLD TESTAMENT AMIRITE GAIS). Read up a little on the Greek pantheon and some of their myths and see if you can adapt something from the original source material.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 pm

What I can't figure out is how furry rape figures into all this.

Cyberwulf wrote:
JUST LIKE THE OLD TESTAMENT AMIRITE GAIS

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 pm

*punches Lysander* Well, Phil is half-goat. So, shut up.

Yeah, the Greek Gods had this thing about having affairs with everything that moved and getting pissed off about mortals being considered more attractive than them. Aphrodite and Hera were particuarly bitchy about crap like that.

Getting punched into the River Styx is probably one of the less stupid reasons for a bit of smiting.

Ironically Hades was one of the less smite-ful Greek gods.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 pm

MAYBE HERACLES COULD FUCK PHIL IN HIS FURRY LITTLE ASSHOLE AND THEN THEY GET SMITED BECAUSE ONLY ZEUS IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE INTO A SWAN AND HAVE FEATHERY SEX WITH GIRLS

seriously Harley do some research. This is the perfect universe for "a wizard did it" reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:36 pm

I can't tell, Cyber. Are you being sarcastic?

Cus when it comes to the Greek Gods, they really get around.

It's not MY fault, btw, that Disney fucked up the name of their lead male.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 am

I'm pretty sure she's not. For the most part, God circa Old Testament was an asshole control freak, but you usually had to do something to attract His wrath. The Greek gods would do pretty much anything for the lulz. And yes, one of the stories is about Zeus coming up to a woman as a swan and boning the shit out of her. Actually, a lot of the stories are about Zeus boning anything that gave him wood, in any form he chose. Zeus was a real creep even when he wasn't raping people.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

Yeah, most of the Greek gods were assholes. But it made for good theatre. Mostly I wasn't sure if Cyber knew that. And Zeus did it as a bull once, I think. And most of the Greek gods are related in some way because they were always having various affairs with their brother's wives and kids and so forth.

Incidentally I never thought OT God had much better reasons for his smiting. Getting wrathful about people cutting their hair and accidentally dropping boxes.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah, most of the Greek gods were assholes. But it made for good theatre. Mostly I wasn't sure if Cyber knew that.
Disney Plot Bunny 724940
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 pm

The biggest laugh I got out of Disney's Hercules was the portrayal of Zeus and Hera as happily married, loving parents to Herc, knowing in the original myths Herc was the product of yet another of Zeus's dalliances with human women. That guy just coudn't keep it in his toga.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

And how in 'real' Greek mythology, it was Hera who went around causing all the trouble for Hercules because she hated him so much.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:06 pm

*punches Lysander*

OH YES BABY FORCE THE LOVE INTO ME.

Maybe you could have Zeus come unto Herc in the form of a robot that transforms into a truck.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 am

Penguin wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's not. For the most part, God circa Old Testament was an asshole control freak, but you usually had to do something to attract His wrath. The Greek gods would do pretty much anything for the lulz. And yes, one of the stories is about Zeus coming up to a woman as a swan and boning the shit out of her. Actually, a lot of the stories are about Zeus boning anything that gave him wood, in any form he chose. Zeus was a real creep even when he wasn't raping people.
Penguin, I'm disappointed in you. No mention of the golden showers? On THIS forum?

I really can't even consider Hercules in fanfiction since that Kingdom Hearts troll(?)fic where he had hydra-cocks and yanked Cloud's balls off. That was really just the gamebreaker, there.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

Disney Plot Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Plot Bunny   Disney Plot Bunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney Plot Bunny
Page 1 of 1