Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients

Go down 
+17
Sheba
lemmingwriter
Chris91
Seule
Epeyon
Lapin
Penguin
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
Azzandra
Mikey Go WOOGA
Delcat
Bamshalam
Braigwen
Rabid Badger
Chaltab
Malganis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I swear if I had the time and attention span, I would drive up to Massachusetts, strangle you, video tape it, post it up all over the internet with a message to Da Coppers as to my location, and when they show up to arrest me I'd set off all of the explosives I'd be sitting on so I could go to hell and kick your ass for all eternity for being such a waste of a internet connection, life, and soul. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, lighten up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 am

Hey, and NOW some people are gonna line up and shake his hand because the children were 'asking for it' by being children!

*nearly breaks a tooth in suppressed rage*
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Hey, and NOW some people are gonna line up and shake his hand because the children were 'asking for it' by being children!

PREEMPTIVE OUTRAGE STRIKE!

Quote :

You left your webcam on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I swear if I had the time and attention span, I would drive up to Massachusetts, strangle you, video tape it, post it up all over the internet with a message to Da Coppers as to my location, and when they show up to arrest me I'd set off all of the explosives I'd be sitting on so I could go to hell and kick your ass for all eternity for being such a waste of a internet connection, life, and soul. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, lighten up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can't out RedAngry me. :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry: :redangry:

Harley wrote:

I suppose Chris isn't all THAT bad, considering... :eng99:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Sheba wrote:
The only, ONLY good thing about this case as that he provided ample rope to hang him with.

Those poor, poor kids... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, that, and also that other parents might not be so blindly trusting of their kids' pediatricians, so another guy might not be able to pull off something similar.

But... but... those things only ever happen on TV, or in movies, or to someone else's kid! Those things would never happen to us! And plus, Dr. Mo E. Esther is such a nice, kind-hearted man. He would never do something so horrible!

Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
Sheba wrote:
The only, ONLY good thing about this case as that he provided ample rope to hang him with.

Those poor, poor kids... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, that, and also that other parents might not be so blindly trusting of their kids' pediatricians, so another guy might not be able to pull off something similar.

But... but... those things only ever happen on TV, or in movies, or to someone else's kid! Those things would never happen to us! And plus, Dr. Mo E. Esther is such a nice, kind-hearted man. He would never do something so horrible!

Well, I said they might, not that they will.

Or, alternately, this story might have given some pedophile somewhere the idea to go to medical school so he can do the very same thing, if you really want to be pessimistic about it.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:
When I looked at the title of the thread, I thought "oh dear, someone's mixed up paediatricians and paedophiles again".

Oh dear, someone forgot how to spell English words again. Razz
"Paed" is not an English word, it's (unless I'm very much mistaken) Greek. Removing the A and spelling it "ped" turns it into the word for feet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 am

Fairlight wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Zoey wrote:
When I looked at the title of the thread, I thought "oh dear, someone's mixed up paediatricians and paedophiles again".

Oh dear, someone forgot how to spell English words again. Razz
"Paed" is not an English word, it's (unless I'm very much mistaken) Greek. Removing the A and spelling it "ped" turns it into the word for feet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually, the greek term is παιδοφιλία, which would be anglicized to pAIdo[ph/f]ilia.
Krafft-Ebing described it as a sexual disorder as Paedophilia some 2 millenia later.

Furthermore, the -ped-/feet thing is Latin
:eng101: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 61248
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 am

unskilled78 wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
Furthermore, the -ped-/feet thing is Latin
:eng101: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 61248
I know that, should have clarified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients   Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pediatrician videotaped himself raping and molesting his young patients
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2