Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises

Go down 
+7
EileenK98
Rabid Badger
Delcat
Raine
Salamas
Sloth
Malganis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises Empty
PostSubject: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Sounds were described as "unnatural"...

Quote :
Caroline and Steve Cartwright's love-making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" at Newcastle Crown Court.

Neighbours, the local postman and a woman taking her child to school complained about the noise.

Cartwright, 48, from Washington on Wearside, pleaded guilty to three counts of breaching the Asbo. (Mal's note: Asbo being "anti-social behavior order", a court order banning her from making loud-ass sex noises.)

She will be sentenced on 18 January.

At an earlier hearing, next door neighbour Rachel O'Connor told the court she was frequently late for work because she overslept having been awake most of the night because of the noise.

She said: "The noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain. I cannot describe the noise. I have never ever heard anything like it."

Wow. That must be some... good sex?
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Wait, her neighbors heard it? And this is in a house, not an apartment...

Good God. :eng99:
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Well, holy crap. That's just ouch. Hearing the occasional moan and groan if walls are thin is annoying, but this? Ouch.

Quote :
"It was clearly of a very disturbing nature and it was also compounded
by the duration - this was not a one-off, it went on for hours at a
time.

Poor neighbors. Especially since it sounds like they suffered from sleep deprivation due to it.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

On the bright side, they now have an excuse to break out the gags.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm

I used to live in a townhouse. Next door lived a pimp. Guess which room my bedroom was right next to?

I feel quite sorry for the woman who had to put up with that couple. At least what I heard wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 am

But you can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love!
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Delcat wrote:
But you can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love!

Not if you're keeping the next door neighbors awake. Especially if the next door neighbors house is 50 feet away from yours. Shocked
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Reminds me of that episode of "The Thin Blue Line," (Rowan Atkinson police series), where a woman was arrested for having loud sex in her garden shed.
Wish I could remember the name of the episode, so I could look it up on Youtube . . .
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 am

Sloth wrote:
Wait, her neighbors heard it? And this is in a house, not an apartment...

Hahahaha oh God. "Are they killing pigs in there? At midnight?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Reminds me of that episode of "The Thin Blue Line," (Rowan Atkinson police series), where a woman was arrested for having loud sex in her garden shed.
Wish I could remember the name of the episode, so I could look it up on Youtube . . .
Night Shift.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 am

Lady Anne wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:
Night Shift.

That was the one with Kray commenting something like "No good asking her to come quietly, I suppose?"

Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises 611762
Back to top Go down
Mary Sue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises   Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Can't believe this showed up in the news, you guys!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO embarrassed!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Couple banned from making REALLY loud sex noises
Page 1 of 1