Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'

Go down 
+19
Chaltab
saeku
Dr. Professor Science
Mafiosa
Sarin
Penguin
rae
Rabid Badger
Seule
InkWeaver
TheHedonist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Malganis
Shingzyl
Miss Prince
Trioculus
EileenK98
Fitchsticks
Sheba
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 am

Well, not a real wolverine. I'm not into bestiality. Anthromorphism is quite, quite different.

Really though, Wolverine's hooked up with just about every female. He's about as straight as it's possible to GET.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Really though, Wolverine's hooked up with just about every female. He's about as straight as it's possible to GET.

We all know that means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:50 am

Harley, the internet, especially a particularly snarky website, is not the best place to broadcast your desperate desires for an SO.

Also: Why the hell are these people raping Wolverine? Is this some form of Skrull terrorism?
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am

This . . . hurts.

I realize that Wolverine's been overhyped of late. And yes, in the comics, he's not exactly handsome and kind of a midget. But given his personality and abilities, there is just no way this would ever work. Probably going off movie canon, yes? Then did they miss the bit where Wolverine goes from zero to psycho in .2 seconds and skewers someone before he's even fully awake?

And yes, adamantium can cut Colossus' organic steel. Logan should've sliced 'n' diced the whole lot of 'em. That's not even touching the issue of his sexuality, which is aggressively hetero. There is no confusion about which team this guy bats for.

I . . . just . . . what? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Does Not Compute.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 am

Yeah, if you're gonna make a guy gay, you really ought to pick one with at least a suggestion of a question mark. I mean, if somebody goes and makes Starscream gay, it's nobosy's fault but his own, the whiny little bitch. And if Shadow doesn't want to be paired with Sonic then they should both show some goddamn interest in the boobs bouncing all over the place.

But Wolverine? Marvel's resident poster-boy for heterosexuality? Come on!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 am

I mean, if somebody goes and makes Starscream gay, it's nobosy's fault but his own, the whiny little bitch.
Yeah, because if a male character acts like that he might as well be a woman, so we'll do the next best thing and turn him gay! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Meh. I always felt that at least some bicuriousity wouldn´t be entirely off in dear old Logan. He´s actually fairly tolerant about other people´s quirks and tastes and doesn't easily dismiss something as being wrong. Also, he has lived for ages and, considering his general attitude of 'try everything once', I always thought that he has, at least, fooled around with a man or two before deciding the queer thing wasn't it for him.
As far as posterboys for heterosexuality go, I'd go with Peter Parker, or, on the more metrosexual side of things, Remy LeBeau.

Last edited by Jay/Cris on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : there was an errant 'it' somewhere in there.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:

Meh. I always felt that at least some bicuriousity wouldn´t be entirely off in dear old Logan. He´s actually fairly tolerant about other people´s quirks and tastes and doesn't easily dismiss something as being wrong. Also, he has lived for ages and, considering his general attitude of 'try everything once', I always thought that he has, at least, fooled around with a man or two before deciding the queer thing it wasn't it for him.
As far as posterboys for heterosexuality go, I'd go with Peter Parker, or, on the more metrosexual side of things, Remy LeBeau.

I fully endorse this position.

And don't try to tell me there isn't a certain amount of Foe-Yay going on between him and Sabertooth, either.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

Meh. I always felt that at least some bicuriousity wouldn´t be entirely off in dear old Logan. He´s actually fairly tolerant about other people´s quirks and tastes and doesn't easily dismiss something as being wrong. Also, he has lived for ages and, considering his general attitude of 'try everything once', I always thought that he has, at least, fooled around with a man or two before deciding the queer thing it wasn't it for him.

I fully endorse this position.

And don't try to tell me there isn't a certain amount of Foe-Yay going on between him and Sabertooth, either.

I admit I'm not up on my canon, but wouldn't those be incesty vibes?
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'   The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 am

myeerah wrote:
I admit I'm not up on my canon, but wouldn't those be incesty vibes?

That would be correct. Sabertooth is his half-brother.

At least, until the origin story gets retconned in a few years' time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And while I suppose experimentation et al wouldn't be totally out of bounds, all of Wolverine's major love interests have been female; even if he switched teams at one time, he's got some pretty solidly stated preferences right now. But, Christ, even if he was stated as bi, this story would be waaaaaaaay out of character. For everyone. The Mansion is out of character, just by dint of being involved in this thing.
Back to top Go down

The Rape of Wolverine--'Sex slave. You're ours now'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: