Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex Empty
PostSubject: The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex   The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 am

This is was posted on GAFF and I'm not sure if it's really a golden oldie so if it isn't, I'm sorry. http://www.tfrid.com/fanfics/flipside.htm

A story starts out with Q from Star Trek being bored.

Quote :
Boredom.

This time there was no escaping it.

Truth be told, it's what he feared the most. Despite his incomparable powers, not to mention his dashing good looks, even he grew weary of the same old universe. The saying “the more things change, the more they stay the same” had proved to be dreadfully true. In his opinion, the universe had begun to stagnate. However, if a bit of shaking up was in order, he was just the Q for the job!

He checks out the Enterprise and finds them boring so he decides to travel back in time.

Quote :
To amuse himself, he began to travel back in time, turning back the years as if they were pages of a book. He passed by first contact, then World War Three and genetic engineering... all well and good, but nothing he hadn't seen before. Suddenly something caught his mental eye, a bright flash standing out from other events. He drifted closer to investigate.

It's the Transformers he see, but he also finds them boring so he gets an idea to mess around with Optimus.

Quote :
Q waved his arms and performed his trademark teleport in a bright flash of light, arriving in Optimus Prime's private quarters. His features softened momentarily as he looked upon the illustrious leader recharging with a rare look of peace, snuggled against his mate. But still, a recharging robot was no fun, and he hadn't come all this way just to sit here. His grin returning with full force, Q snapped his fingers, then withdrew to a distant location to watch the fun.

Oh yes, fun indeed. Elita who, for some reason is spelled Alita, is the first to wake up and screams at what she sees.

Quote :
Optimus jumped, startled by his lover's reaction. “What -- what's wr...” He broke off, a hand clapping across his mouth. That voice wasn't his! It had a higher pitch, almost as if.... He examined his body, his optics nearly popping out of their housing. This wasn't his body either! It was curvy in all the wrong places, and his chest bulged outward alarmingly. That strange voice asserted itself in a loud, horrified shriek.

She later finds out this really is Optimus and they later go to see Ultra Magnus.

Quote :
“Do you mean to tell me that this here is Optimus Prime?” Ultra Magnus exclaimed incredulously, gesturing at the red and blue femme sitting bolt upright in a chair before him.

“She's convinced me,” Alita replied. “Don't you think she's good-looking?”

Magnus appeared taken aback by the question, then he began to chuckle. “Indeed,” he confirmed in his rumbling voice, choked with laughter. “If I weren't already bonded, I might be tempted to ask for a date.”

“I fail to see the humor in this situation,” Optimus scowled. Her disgust had the opposite effect from that intended, for her two friends dissolved into giggles. Seeing their competent and refined leader in such a predicament was a great source of amusement! Optimus gaped at “her” old friend. She didn't think she'd ever seen Magnus laugh that hard.

Yeah, Ha! Ha Ha! Ha! After they finish laughing, Optimus wants to talk about this predicimate since Prime is a woman and women are weak.

Quote :
“We can't afford to let this problem get out. It's an issue of security,” Magnus stated gravely. “Optimus as a female poses a great weakness.” He flinched at Alita's glare and floundered on. “Not that the femmes are weak themselves, of course,” he laughed nervously,

The author says otherwise.

Quote :
Alita helped her mate to her feet. Magnus came around from his desk and, in a rare display of emotion, took Prisma's hand. “Have courage, my friend,” he said somberly.

Prisma jumped as the touch spread little shocks throughout her body. She shivered slightly. This was wrong! She should not be reacting in such a way to the touch of a close friend. Apparently sexual urges also came with this new body, urges that were close to the surface. She sighed silently as Magnus released her hand, and she headed out with Alita to the medbay.

Yep, these sexual urges play at huge part in the story.

It's six chapter long and we get such sex scenes as:

Quote :
Ooooo, you're turning me on; say that again!” Magnus winked. He pressed into her again, and Prisma's optics went over-wide when she looked down and saw/felt his *huge* erection starting to make its way into her. She spasmed into climax immediately. The sensation drove her nuts! Both her dreamself and her realself screamed at high pitch. Prisma couldn't believe the incredible sensation of the ginormous cock easing itself into her feminine opening. She felt deliciously full and every nerve was experiencing sensation to its fullest.

Quote :
The smirking Decepticon released the catches to her sodpiece with a practiced skill. A small lake of fluid trickled out, betraying her extreme arousal. “Mmm touch me, please!” she begged, her pride totally forgotten. Megatron obliged her in an unexpected way as he pressed his lips to her hot core. She shrieked and jerked in his grasp. His entire mouth began to work her folds, licking and sucking, until she suddenly shuddered and burst into a violent climax. “Aaaaaahh!” she cried, clutching his head against her as her inner circuitry spasmed. Oh it burned, it was so intense! It seemed to go on forever!

Quote :
Turning it on with a wicked grin, she ran it down Alita's abdomen and circled her inner thighs. It was Alita's turn to twitch in desire and whimper. The sound made Prisma impossibly wet. Rivulets of liquid began to trail down her thighs. She ran the humming vibrator along Alita's crotch, atop her sodpiece. The vibrations spread through the metal, stimulating her, but it wasn't enough! “Ahh! Prisma! Please!” she begged. Seeing how Alita's sodpiece was leaking fluids, she relented, unfastening the armor. Liquid pooled out to coat the bed, but neither cared. Her hips jerked off the bed and she shrieked when the tip of the vibe made contact with her swollen, aroused clit. An insistent throbbing began between her legs. Understanding the reaction far better now than ever before, Prisma began to run the vibrator up and down the moist cleft, enjoying Alita's cries of need. She began to ease it inside, and it slipped in easily, sliding in up to the hilt. Alita gave one more shriek and came, writhing on the bed as her inner muscles held the tool in a deathgrip.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex   The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am

Are you a Chris91 alt?
Back to top Go down

The Flip Side: Optimus gets a taste of what it's like to be a member of the fairer sex
Page 1 of 1