Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)

Go down 
+19
Vespers
bikini zebra
Saki
Exodia's Right Leg
InkWeaver
bleachedblackcat
Rabid Badger
frostflowers
Mary Sue
Somath Cegem
Miss Prince
Seiran
Zeiss Manifold
Keith Fraser
rae
Sloth
Waffles
Reepicheep-chan
Delcat
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am

Late to the game, and all, but just wanted to say this was one of the funniest snarks I have ever read Delcat.

I also wanted to ask: What is dubcon? The only thing I can figure it might be is a situation of dubious consent, is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Knight wrote:
I also wanted to ask: What is dubcon? The only thing I can figure it might be is a situation of dubious consent, is that correct?

I'm pretty sure that's correct. It's basically code for "rape, but not rape-rape".
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 am

Geez, and I thought "Chocobo Nights" was the worst fanfic about Tifa.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm

That snark was absolutely awesome. Reading it at 3 am while my roommate was sleeping, I had to fight so hard to keep from alternately laughing out loud and vomiting all over my keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Shinracentric

Shinracentric

PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Psst...Delcat I've missed you. Good lord, you have great fortitude to get through this with your sanity intact.
Back to top Go down
http://brutal-priestess.dreamwidth.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)   Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast and the Harlots: I'm having kittens over this one, and so is Tifa (NWS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2