Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?! Empty
PostSubject: FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?!   FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Well...holy shit.

Here I was, searching the Pit for a certain Teen Titans story I KNEW existed (I'm certain of it because I remember sporking it myself) that included a Sue who was supposedly Raven's sister, named Cassidy Andrea Roth. She was an "Elementist" and could "copy the powers of other Titans". It was bad.

It doesn't exist anymore, to my equal disappointment and delight. Rather in search of that story, I found a story slightly more ridiculous. FullMetal BeastBoy. I tell, just from the summary there's some disaster bound for this.

Quote :
Beastboy is looking for way's to get stronger, and it looks like he get's power through the FullMetal Alchemist...Author Note: Don't own FMA or TT if I did it would live up to the word TEEN!

Quote :
"Dude I told you! Its my turn to play!" Beast Boy (age 15, had the same uniform but was a lot more built and taller.) complained in the Titans living room or game room as it was known when Cyborg (age 18, was pretty much the same but with newer kick ass tech.) and Beast Boy played the gamestation.
I get the feeling the author has somehow mistaken the Comic!verse with the Cartoon!verse. Obviously, this is a no-no right from the beginning.

Quote :
"No way ya little grass stain, I beat you now its MY turn!" Cyborg claimed. "Aaaawww! Come on there's nothing else to do!" Beast Boy wined. "Go take a hike er sumthing." Cyborg ridiculed rather than suggested to him.

So it seems like a regular villain-free day for cartoonComic!verse Teen Titans.

Quote :
"Friend's please do not fight amongst you're self's! Can you not simply share the station of games and play together?" Starfire (age 17, her personality was the same but her body was way different as in more "mature".) naively asked. "No" They both yelled out at the tamaranian.

Aww, who the hell is this guy trying to fool? This is not even the Comic!verse!

Skip the crap to outsie JUMP CITY, not San Francisco where Comic!verse Titans are situated...

Quote :
"Al don't worry. Look I told you we found the right ingredients to make a philosophers stone and used it on you to give you you're human body back and now I want to start a new life in Jump City and use the other what's left to do that. Send my regards to Winry tell her I hope she'll be happy with…him, and everyone else, good bye Al."
Edward: [Sharp inhale] Last time I talk without proper punctuation...

Quote :
Edward Elrich (age 15, was a boy with long, braided, blonde hair who wore a black shirt, pants, and boots with a red coat with a symbol on his back that looked like a snake on a cross with wings and a crown on top. Although his height used to be a small stature he finally had his much awaited growth spurt a while back. The main strange characteristics he had were his concealed mechanical right arm and left leg called auto mail.) headed towards the gasoline station's sign. "Looks like a fair enough size." The blonde young man then clapped his hands together and giant rays of light shot out everywhere and where the sign once was a motorcycle was in it's place with a symbol like the one on the back of his coat was on the front.
And it looks like the author watched only a handful of episodes of FullMetal Alchemist as well.
FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?! 199471

Oh dear god...

I'm holding onto this disasterpiece just to MiST it. It needs that much. It's bad.
Back to top Go down

FULLMETAL...Beast Boy?!
Page 1 of 1