Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time

Go down 
+20
Root Admin
Rabid Badger
Avari
Lexin
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
grmblfjx
Baron Chuddlington III
Delcat
rae
Aggie
Plesio
Mae Bedlam
Little Egypt
ZoZo
Waffles
Mikey Go WOOGA
Verandering
Wandering Critic
Ceres
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time Empty
PostSubject: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Why the Fuck Do You Have a Kid?

The title explains it all, really. Here's MY personal faves...

One
Two
Three
Four
Five - Adorable baby....Mother...not so much.

But there are many, MANY more.

EDIT: it's the gift that keeps on giving, here and here - although I did lol.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Critic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm

All squeezing aside, you know what big snakes do when you put them in a bathtub full of nice warm water? They crap. They crap like you would never believe a snake could crap. They crap to an "OMG where the F is all this crap coming from?" level of crapping. They turn the tub into a giant bowl of crap soup.

And there he is. Your kid. Sitting in it.

I'm starting to lean towards the "breeding permit" people. Important question for the breeding exam: "Will you let your child sit in a tub full of mostly-digested rodents and assorted snake intestinal flora, with heavy emphasis on the kind that stink, and free bonus salmonella ... or not?"

Some people are so stupid it's scary.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingcritic.wordpress.com/
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh god this site.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Well, a couple of those pictures look like they could come from a poor country where the standards are MUCH lower, simply because they can't afford high standards, particularly the picture of the smoking kids.

However, that fatty fat fuck fatball FAT FUCKING WHALE WITH THE HARPOON STICKING OUT OF HER BACK probably would eat the kid.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 am

These womexxn should have practiced their rights by aborting those... things.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 am

I can't tell what is most disturbing about this picture
Back to top Go down
Little Egypt

Little Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 am

Wandering Critic wrote:
All squeezing aside, you know what big snakes do when you put them in a bathtub full of nice warm water? They crap. They crap like you would never believe a snake could crap. They crap to an "OMG where the F is all this crap coming from?" level of crapping. They turn the tub into a giant bowl of crap soup.

I... seriously would like to know: how on earth do you know this?

I suppose it's going to be something really obvious like, 'I own a snake, Bacteria Brain!' but, you know, I just thought I'd... ask. And all that.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 am

I thought I was hardened, cynical, and weary to the ways of the Internet until I found myself unable to look at this site for more than five minutes without feeling really, really depressed.
Back to top Go down
Plesio

Plesio

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm not really sure what I should be enraged at; the fact that families like this really exist or the fact that someone actually took the time to photograph these things. Like really, "awww Jimmy is in the tub with the big illegal snake that might kill him at any point in time, wouldn't that make a really sweet picture?" The one with the couple having sex is also an interesting one to wonder "who took that picture?"
This site is going to haunt my nightmares ; ;

Also the baby in picture number 5 looks like he's about to cry. :[ Probably because his mom looks like she's about to kill the photographer.

Also:

NICE ONE.
Back to top Go down
Little Egypt

Little Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 am

Plesio wrote:

Also:

NICE ONE.

I love the look on that woman's face! Empathic indignation FTW!
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 am

Some of these pictures aren't of horrific child neglect at all; they're just making fun of the appearance of the (presumed) mothers and/or fathers.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:25 am

Aggie wrote:
Some of these pictures aren't of horrific child neglect at all; they're just making fun of the appearance of the (presumed) mothers and/or fathers.

Yeah, I wish there were fewer of those. I mean, "OH NOES SHE HAS TATTOOS THE CHILD WILL BE NEGLECTED AND BE A CRIMINAL OH THE HUMANITY" gets really old. But then there's the other pictures. Like all the ones of babies playing with snakes plenty large enough to kill them long before a parent can pull them off and possibly even consume the child. Or giving children cigarettes / smoking while pregnant / etc. Now that is full of fail.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 am

Little Egypt wrote:
Wandering Critic wrote:

I... seriously would like to know: how on earth do you know this?

I suppose it's going to be something really obvious like, 'I own a snake, Bacteria Brain!' but, you know, I just thought I'd... ask. And all that.
Seconded. Heartily seconded.

ETA: This happened to me as a kid. I have very, very vivid memories of being brought to pet the deer hanging up in my father's workshop. I can remember the smell, and the meat of the emptied chest, and the rough feel of the fur. And I was recruited to help with the butchering when I was...I think five. There was a box marked "DOG SCRAPS", with an entire ribcage in in, still bloody and meaty. And again, the smell.

I still have nightmares.

Last edited by Delcat on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Baron Chuddlington III

Baron Chuddlington III

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:59 am

Wandering Critic wrote:
Dear sir, you are a wealth of information worthy of Pliny the Elder. I owe you my gratitude. A grave mistake has been avoided.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 am

Delcat wrote:
This happened to me as a kid. (...)I still have nightmares.

When I was in kindergarten, we lived with people who had a pig (I had a somewhat... unconventional childhood). When that pig got butchered (which involved a bit of a chase), it got cut in half and hung up to bleed into an old bathtub. Later, we made sausages. These days I am a bit surprised at how unfazed and cold I was at the age of five.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 am

Mae Bedlam wrote:
I thought I was hardened, cynical, and weary to the ways of the Internet until I found myself unable to look at this site for more than five minutes without feeling really, really depressed.
I know exactly what you mean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:31 am

A lot of them are also tons of parents making sexual photographs/home movies/etc. when their kids are in the room, too. I'm not sure I really have an opinion on it other than it being weird and makes my face do this: =/

This one is kind of awesome, though.

I made the same face the girl is making here.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
However, that fatty fat fuck fatball FAT FUCKING WHALE MADE ME JIZZ MYSELF SO MUCH I GOT DEHYDRATION OH YEAH BABY MMMMMM I FEEL ANOTHER STIFFY COMING ON.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:32 am

rae wrote:
Aggie wrote:

Yeah, I wish there were fewer of those. I mean, "OH NOES SHE HAS TATTOOS THE CHILD WILL BE NEGLECTED AND BE A CRIMINAL OH THE HUMANITY" gets really old.
It so does. There was a really cute one of a kid in a long frock, her brother in leathers and their parents behind them also in leathers/bondage gear which had obviously come from a ren faire or similar. And the kid's frock rocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Delcat wrote:
This happened to me as a kid. (...)I still have nightmares.

When I was in kindergarten, we lived with people who had a pig (I had a somewhat... unconventional childhood). When that pig got butchered (which involved a bit of a chase), it got cut in half and hung up to bleed into an old bathtub. Later, we made sausages. These days I am a bit surprised at how unfazed and cold I was at the age of five.
Some pictures on this website are pretty awful, but the one with the hunting? If kids grow up in a family where raising livestock and/or hunting is normal, I don't see how that is "omgawful!1!! child abuse".

Of course, they have to be used to it. If little Timmy thinks meat comes from the supermarket, he might be in for a shock if unprepared. It all depends on the context I guess, but that little girl doesn't look traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

I grew up in a rural area where most of the families were farm families, so they not only hunted, they also slaughtered and prepared their own meat. I have a fairly clear memory of being around four and watching my Grandma Powers kill and clean chickens, and her showing me the insides and explaining what the parts were. I thought it was fascinating, but then, I was well aware of where the food we ate came from, even if we were buying meat from the grocery store. It wasn't till we moved to a larger city when I was 12 that I realized not everyone had that sort of background. And I don't recall it traumatizing me.

Now if they'd been slaughtering kittens and puppies, it would've been another matter. But by and large, cows and chickens aren't very bright or very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 pm

When I was a kid, a friend invited me over to his house for dinner, which was going to be fresh mutton. His mom asked if I wanted to help slaughter one of their sheep, and said it would be okay if I didn't want to because it wasn't of any cultural significance to me, but it was to them. Being the stubborn person that I was, I insisted on participating. They even got me to kill it. It wasn't that bad, really. I'd be sad if it was an animal I was attached to, but it was surprisingly easy to sever a sheep's carotid artery.

Another friend of mine used to raise goats- she grew really attached to one. Then one day, her parents slaughtered it, and she was upset for weeks over it. She wouldn't eat anything made with its parts and came to school crying about her mom and dad eating her pet goat.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 am

Nihilist wrote:
Another friend of mine used to raise goats- she grew really attached to one. Then one day, her parents slaughtered it, and she was upset for weeks over it. She wouldn't eat anything made with its parts and came to school crying about her mom and dad eating her pet goat.

Hahaha my best friend's dad had goats for a while (he had strange ideas now and then and tended to act on them). The goats had babies. Two of the three lil ones were male and got killed eventually, and that day when he came home his daughters greeted him with a heartbreaking YOU MURDEREEEEEEEEER and went vegetarian for a decade.

So yeah, trauma. For all involved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 am

I lol'd. More "unfortunate posing" than "YOU HORRIBLE PARENT YOU OMFG", but no less hilarious.

ETA: This is actually pretty fucking cute.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

Delcat wrote:
ETA: This happened to me as a kid. I have very, very vivid memories of being brought to pet the deer hanging up in my father's workshop. I can remember the smell, and the meat of the emptied chest, and the rough feel of the fur. And I was recruited to help with the butchering when I was...I think five. There was a box marked "DOG SCRAPS", with an entire ribcage in in, still bloody and meaty. And again, the smell.

I still have nightmares.

God, you're a little fragile minded bitch about everything aren't you? Lose 30 pounds and grow a spine you pathetic, weak, turd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time   Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons in Fail Parenting, one pic at the time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next