Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Well yah, because I know damn well my stuff is good.

The first part had over 170 Followers. That puts me 8th of 32k stories. Come ON. If I had Celebrian's publicity I WOULD BE FUCKING JESUS THROUGH THEIR EYES.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 am

...so you're saying you wish your work were godawfuler?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:30 am

TheHedonist wrote:
...so you're saying you wish your work were godawfuler?

Don't make us have that argument about postmodernism again, boy.

I bet Harley would be great making avant-dada post-fanfiction about Starscream slurping ALL of Shadow's yogurt

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:08 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
If only I could get this kind of publicity for my fanfics.

Harley, no amount of publicity is worth the train wreck CWC's made of his life. He's a reverse King Midas-- everything he touches turns to trash. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 611762 Five minutes in his shoes would drive the average human being to the depths of insanity. He can't even maintain civilized relations with his own family, let alone build the kind of actual fanbase he would need to make his comic publishing dreams a reality.

Last edited by Chris91 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:08 am

Rats, double-posted. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 724940 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:30 pm

Chris91 wrote:
He's a reverse King Midas-- everything he touches turns to trash.

I thought that was John Waters?
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:56 pm

John Waters films trash that happened to be there
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
what even
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 585
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 pm

CWC clearly hasn't gotten any better at taking hints; he keeps reposting that idiotic original Sonichu & Rosechu drawing of his for sale on eBay even though nobody wants it(nobody sane, at least).
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:40 pm

doesn't help matters that he's asking $1000 for it

Maybe he should try something less. Far far less.

I know I wouldn't buy that for a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:38 am

A dollar? That thing isn't worth two cents.  Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 611762 
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Pardon the necroposting, ladies and gentlemen, but it looks like CWC may be finally be coming out of the closet...

Chris-Chan wrote:
14 August 2014
As a Tomgirl, Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body, and a Tranny Cross-Dresser, I am in full support for Human Equal Rights for everyone.

Assuming he's not pulling our leg, this could mark a major turning point in the CWC saga.
Back to top Go down
who will save the sane

who will save the sane

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:40 am

the asylum wrote:
doesn't help matters that he's asking $1000 for it.

He should get together with that Virgorouge woman. I know there is an element of having self belief in anybody who offers their respective art for sale, but their egoes are making claims their talent can't fulfill at any price tag.

Chris91 wrote:
Pardon the necroposting, ladies and gentlemen, but it looks like CWC may be finally be coming out of the closet...

I'd never heard of this tragic manchild before yesterday and I wish I never had. I spent a couple of hours reading up about him and ended up feeling horror, disgust, a little smidge of pity then creeped out. Then I felt guilty for laughing at him as he's disturbingly inadvertent comedy gold with very little external imput. The phrase "A sweetheart built from the ground up" had me thinking that it was a half finished sentence ending in the word "remains". And the whole lesbian trapped in a man's body thing is an old blokey joke (though there are some trans people who never change sexual orientation or stay homosexual, changing preference for their new gender). I personally think he's bisexual and due to a combination of his mental condition, sheltered upbringing and church indoctrination that he just can't get his head round the concept.

I found Liquid Chris hilarious, but the antics of some trolls took it way too far in my mind as they chose such an easy target then crossed the line that could have had some dire consequences for all they know. Most seem to have lives as sad as he does (and now my life is a little sadder for reading about it).
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 am

A friendly word of advice, Sane: save your sympathy for someone that actually deserves it. CWC was a POS long before the trolls got to him....just ask his half-brother Cole Smithey.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 am

Batten down the hatches, folks; CWC's found himself a new girlfriend...

Ruckersville, Virginia's most infamous citizen wrote:
I want to make something very clear.

My Girlfriend and Sweetheart is Very Real; she is NOT a Hooker or Prostitute. And I certainly am Not spending money on Hookers or Prostitutes. Although I sincerely do feel sorry for them all and having to do what they do for a living. My Mother and I do have our own expenses, NOT DIGITALLY RELATED, that we are paying off, and the minimums are growing steep. And my mother still needs her dental work, and we do enjoy eating good food like most everyone, including You!

I may need to double-check it, but I think this is one of the seven Biblical signs of the Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:43 pm

"And my mother still needs her dental work, and we do enjoy eating good food like most everyone, including You!"

One of the most thoughtful and human things he has said. Maybe he is finally an adult?
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Would be nice.
Back to top Go down
who will save the sane

who will save the sane

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Chris91 wrote:
A friendly word of advice, Sane: save your sympathy for someone that actually deserves it. CWC was a POS long before the trolls got to him....just ask his half-brother Cole Smithey.

Don't worry, it was only fleeting. The trolls still remind me of failed Daily Mail journalists though.

Eeveegou wrote:
"And my mother still needs her dental work, and we do enjoy eating good food like most everyone, including You!"

One of the most thoughtful and human things he has said. Maybe he is finally an adult?

Maybe "Momma Needs New Teeth" is the newest xbox release?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Y'know, I hope this whole new girlfriend thing works out for Chris and that it isn't just some other troll flogging the horse carcass and that Chris and his alleged beauthing get along just dandy and this is another step in Chris becoming an almost semi-functioning human being despite the A-logs of the world trying to keep him their private freakshow for going on a decade now.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:35 am

^^ turned out to be a troll, again

and now here's where everything goes tits-up: http://sonichu.com/cwcki/GameStop_Assault

YOU GON TA JAIL NOW
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 am

If anyone out there still had doubts that Michael Snyder was right to ban CWC from the Game Place, this incident at the Fashion Square Game Stop should quash those doubts once and for all. I suspect that in light of what happened even Anna McLerran will throw up her hands and say "Fuck it, I'm done with this jerk." Would you want to be friends with somebody who pepper sprays a store employee just for doing their job? Probably not. Whatever else happens, we can conclude these things beyond a shadow of a doubt:

1)Rocky Shoemaker's counseling efforts were in vain;

2)CWC's sense of entitlement is even worse than anybody suspected;

3)Barbara Chandler didn't deserve her 2000 "Mother of the Year" award;

4)Everybody involved in the confrontation with CWC, including CWC himself, is extraordinarily fortunate he wasn't carrying a gun.

The only genuinely shocking aspect of the GameStop incident is that it took fourteen years for him to finally cross the line and get himself into a jam where he wouldn't be able to worm his way out of doing jail time.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 am

Chris is like a bad flashback, every time I forget about him he does something that makes me remember that he is actually out there.... Rolling Eyes

edited: is flashback the right word?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:16 am

That's one way to put it, yeah. "Recurring nightmare" is also acceptable.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:
That's one way to put it, yeah. "Recurring nightmare" is also acceptable.

huh well lest I learnt something
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:01 am

"Bad penny" is another good term.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next