Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

God, I feel so sorry for his damn dogs.... I'm surprised they haven't been injured or caught themselves on all that hoarded crap...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:58 pm

StandupShady wrote:
God, I feel so sorry for his damn dogs.... I'm surprised they haven't been injured or caught themselves on all that hoarded crap...

And if that ever happens, you just know he'll immediately look for a way to blame it on somebody else.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

THAT IS MY HOUSE (that's on fire)

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Firefighters-Called-Out-to-Early-Morning-House-Fire-in-Greene-Co-239631301.html
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 am

Cue CWC rant blaming fire on "da trollz" in 5,4,3,2....
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:54 pm

It's terrible they lost their house. Really, that's not cool. But I about choked myself laughing with this comment:

Quote :
I'm amazed at how quickly the electrical fire spread. It really zapped out to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:00 am

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 N9oNauT
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 73KZ534
WHAT MANNER OF COFFEE IS THIS
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 am

Given how much shit was piled in that house, I'm not surprised it went up like a torch.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:14 am

there's so much shit cluttering up the kitchen he probably couldn't brew coffee in there

also all the comments were fucking gold. Awful, but gold.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Penguin wrote:
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 N9oNauT
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 73KZ534
WHAT MANNER OF COFFEE IS THIS
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 724940 Oy. It's just like CWC to blame an inanimate object for a situation he himself created by jamming so much junk into his house.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:36 am

Is anyone else having trouble opening the cwckipedia? I'm getting "No data received" error pages from http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Seems to be working fine right now, if a little slow.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:27 pm

The page is down again. I'm getting "www.sonichu.com is unavailable or may not exist" errors
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Whatever the problem was, it seems to have been resolved; I just visited the home page a few minutes ago and it's working as usual.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Brace yourselves, folks: Ruckersville, Virginia's least favorite citizen has unleashed another pair of videos on YouTube.

Video number one features him ranting and raving like the lunatic that he is about not getting invited to Cole Smithey's wedding:

But if you think that was bad, the second video is even worse...

Poor Mel Blanc must be doing barrel rolls in his grave at the way CWC is butchering Michigan J. Frog.
Back to top Go down
marysukiyaki

marysukiyaki

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Is the house COMPLETELY destroyed, or will Chris and Barb be able to move back in with repairs?

And don't ask me why I imagine Barb actually having a budget for house repairs when she was a fucking hoarder.
Back to top Go down
http://kconway1985.deviantart.com/
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Judging by the pictures I saw on CWCki, it looks like a total loss.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

And speaking of pictures of what used to be the Chandler estate, here's a new one that just surfaced within the last few minutes:

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 IMG_5307

Just a hunch, but I don't think CWC's coming back to 14 Branchland Court anytime soon. In fact I'd be
willing to bet even money that before the first summer barbecue fire is lit the house-- or more accurately what's left of it --gets torn down. It's uninhabitable. I think that barring a miracle CWC and Barbara are condemned to spending the rest of their lives in shelters of one type or another.

Last edited by Chris91 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticed a typo in the original text of this post)
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Brace yourselves, ladies and gentlemen. A newly discovered video of the disaster area that is the inside of CWC's house has just been posted to YouTube...

*scrubs eyeballs with lye* aaaaaggggggghhhhhh!! Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 309696 
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I think that barring a miracle CWC and Barbara and condemned to spending the rest of their lives in shelters of one type or another.

That really sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:24 am

Looks like my shelter prediction may have been slightly off the mark; word has just come from CWCki that CWC and Barbara have moved into a rental house, although where it's located is a mystery at present. Here's a photo of the rental in question:

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 500px-ChrisChanRentalHouseCoveredWindows

Let's hope they do a better job taking care of this house than they did with 14 Branchland Court.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 am

In his never-ending quest for fame, money, and ego strokes CWC has now decided to put the first Sonichu drawing he ever made up for auction on eBay.

I present the picture in question in all its *ahem* glory so you can judge for yourself whether it's bid-worthy:

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 448px-01June2014-Original_eBay_Drawing
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Looks like my shelter prediction may have been slightly off the mark; word has just come from CWCki that CWC and Barbara have moved into a rental house, although where it's located is a mystery at present. Here's a photo of the rental in question:

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 500px-ChrisChanRentalHouseCoveredWindows

Let's hope they do a better job taking care of this house than they did with 14 Branchland Court.

I don't know if it's just the locale and style of housing being different and therefore "fancy" but wow whatever social programs they have can they hook a brother up?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 pm

If only I could get this kind of publicity for my fanfics.

I mean seriously, how is something so SHITTY, making him all this attention? I want my fucking attention and free fan art right now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:28 am

You really want this kind of attention, Harley? I mean, really?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 am

Hasn't that always been her goal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next