Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin

Go down 
+31
Kirby
KelinciHutan
Narwhal
Verandering
myeerah
DeeDee
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
VB
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
Rabid Badger
Cadbury Egg
Miss Prince
Delcat
Root Admin
Dr. Professor Science
Lexin
Melissa
Lurv
ZoZo
Bamshalam
gaijinguy
Ceres
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Soylent Green
Lapin
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mae Bedlam
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin Empty
PostSubject: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks to sf_drama, I've discovered the amazing political insights of The Mad Jewess, who longs for the good old days where men were men and women were meek helpmeets who stayed in the kitchen and crushed their internal organs with elaborate women's lingerie designed by men who spoke God's Language, English. What a BLESSING this old biddy is, this FREE-SPIRITED woman who's not a SLAVE to the PC culture that LIBERAL MARXISTS have forced upon us HARD-WORKING, GOD-FEARING, ENGLISH-SPEAKING Republicans.

And who's responsible for all this mess? Who made us red-blooded American PATRIOTS into THUGGISH, SLUTTY, IMMIGRANT-ENABLING pansies? Could it be...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRESIDENT HUSSEIN!!!!????

The fact that she's a birther is, of course, the least of her problems.

She invokes the halcyon age of crushed ribs, a golden age of feminine beauty that was raped up the ass in the 1920s by lesbo-feminists with short hair.

Quote :
They corsetted their bodies to have hourglass figures..(although, painful, we can’t deny that it was still beautiful)

They wore gorgeous, stunning hats with ostrich feathers, carried fans, wore long gloves and had nice manners, they were the epitamy of feminity.
Suffocation, dead birds, layers upon layers of petticoats even in the summer: all this and no voting! It's good to be a Victorian gal.

Quote :
The 80’s came, THANK GOD! I am SO GLAD I lived through the 80’s!!!

Women were GORGEOUS once again!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
THIS IS A TRUE APHRODITE AMONG THE LESBO-FEMINISTS.
Schlick

Oh, but wait until you read about her politics. This entry is mostly made up of pictures so that women, illegal immigrants, and even minorities can follow along.

A thought-provoking speech to inspire the masses of oppressed white folk.
Quote :
I have a dream…..that one day, all races will be equal amongst themselves..

I have a dream… My dream is an America that throws the ‘race-card’ OUT, once and for all.

I have a dream that there is no more FALSE ‘white guilt’ being taught in our schools, that little white kids are ‘evil’ because of something that happened before they were even born, a CENTURY before even I was born…

I have a dream that black women don’t get RIPPED OFF by the Bolsheviks and Marxists OCCUPYING our government, and they are fruitful with their own men that are black…
Take up the white man's burden--
Send forth the beast ye breed--
Go bind your sons to exile,
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild--
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.

See, she's not racist, she listens to black music. She even goes on picnics with her black neighbors, where they have lots of fried chicken and watermelon and she doesn't ONCE consider succumbing to her urges to whip them when they're three minutes late!

This entry, however, has completely blown my mind, and I have nothing more to say about it.
Quote :
We didnt have little boys that were confused with their identity, because all that had to do was look and see their private area. We didn’t have little girls that thought they were suppose to have been born boys, we didn’t have ‘condoms on cucumbers’ being taught in the 4th grade, we didn’t have ’sex-ed’ b/c Mom taught you about the birds and the bees.
And you knew what you were then!
Goils were goils and men were men!

Quote :
This is now NOT your America people, no matter what the DNC or Liberals tell you, no matter how much the RNC wants to push for ultimate capitalism, America is now only an idea, because BOTH parties didn’t protect our LAWS and PRIVELEDGES, and now we WILL be ENSLAVED.
Sure could use a guy like Herbert Hoover again!
Didn't need no welfare state
Everybody pulled his weight

Quote :
While some people believe ‘we deserve this,’ I don’t deserve it, and I will end up fighting to my death, if needs be, to get America BACK again, where children are happy, not confused and run free., and have the rights ENDOWED to us by the CREATOR:

GOD.
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the DAAAAAAAAYS!

And marvel at her latest entry:
THE NEW YORK TIMES DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THEIR PRISTINE LIBERAL UTOPIA HAS SIGNS WRITTEN IN CHINKY-SPEAK

Last edited by Mae Bedlam on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 pm

So...because Muslims and Chinese and Blacks live in New York City, it's not an "American" city anymore?

And I thought Pam Atlas and Michelle Malkin were nutters...this one takes the whole shootin' match without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Wow, I can't believe this isn't a troll...

Well, almost. Debbie Schlussel's worse. Though I'd say that Debbie Schlussel and her fanatical, irrational hatred of the Watchmen film is even crazier, mainly because she avoids the reek of trollishness and instead just is crazy.

Also... seriously, this Mad Jewess (doesn't she know that 'Jewess' is NOT a polite term?) has no reasonable, rational criteria for anything she says in her article about fashion. I mean, if she was coming from a hardcore fundy position of WOMEN WEARING PANTS IS IMMODEST AND OF THE DEVIL, I could understand her logic, though I wouldn't agree with it. But her opinions of what's modest, Christian, and beautiful seem to come entirely from her own brain, which doesn't seem to be very logical at all.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 am

Bitch can't spell "epitome".

What is all this shit that you hear saying America wasn't meant to have all these spics and coolies? I was under the impression that was our purpose. We're for everyone who wants to have a new life. We were especially not meant to be a super special club just for conservative white people who have been here for gawd knows how long and have scrubbed away most of their heritage to fit in.

Damn those Italians and Irish, setting a precedent for saying "Fuck you!" to those nice Protestant, English-speaking Americans. Imagine, loving where you came from and your new home at the same time. The idea!
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 am

Mae Bedlam wrote:
See, she's not racist, she listens to black music. She even goes on picnics with her black neighbors, where they have lots of fried chicken and watermelon and she doesn't ONCE consider succumbing to her urges to whip them when they're three minutes late!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Malganis wrote:
Wow, I can't believe this isn't a troll...

Well, almost. Debbie Schlussel's worse. Though I'd say that Debbie Schlussel and her fanatical, irrational hatred of the Watchmen film is even crazier, mainly because she avoids the reek of trollishness and instead just is crazy.
I can understand not liking it for those reasons--after all, Snyder's version emphasizes the violence more than the comic--but she seems to fundamentally misunderstand everything about the film. She seems to think we're supposed to look up to the Comedian? That we're supposed to agree with Rorschach? Why is it that the self-proclaimed moral guardians never seem to understand the fictional technique of demonstrating the folly of something by taking it to the extreme?
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Uh, hi there Hitler?
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Chaltab wrote:
I can understand not liking it for those reasons--after all, Snyder's version emphasizes the violence more than the comic--but she seems to fundamentally misunderstand everything about the film. She seems to think we're supposed to look up to the Comedian? That we're supposed to agree with Rorschach? Why is it that the self-proclaimed moral guardians never seem to understand the fictional technique of demonstrating the folly of something by taking it to the extreme?
There are people who hated the movie but were firmly in the "Rorschach was right!" camp, seeing him as the sole bright spot in a Reagan-bashing pinko fest. These people should not be allowed near children or small animals.

MJ must have changed her avatar, because I was checking her tags and saw that she had used the exact same glamour image that Lolita used to use as her avatar. Could she be an even better troll than we thought? Does she still have the GIF of the sparkly shoe kitten that will one day take its rightful spot below Mikey's username? The mysteries never cease.

Anyway, here's her new essay on race wars.

Quote :
I just do, I see it, and one thing people, whites stand alone while the vermin RAVAGE, pillage, plunder and rape.

SNIP

If anything I can see from the election of Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a massive UPPITY attitude from American ‘minorities’…

You know who I am talking about….3rd worlders, uh…black people…uh.. illegals…uh mean Mexican people.

NOT people I know that are black and Mexican, I REFUSE to hang with the dregs of society, whether they are white, Jew, Christian, black, brown, yellow, etc..but the FACT is that the ‘minorities’ will RIOT when things get out of control.
STILL NOT RACIST :D :D
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Quote :
Mommy, get me a
latex outfit like Silk Spectre, so I can practice being on top.

She makes it sound like a bad thing...

Also, did you see her face? Holy photoshop! Her face already looks like latex!
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 pm

I sort of wondered about that. From her review you'd think the audacity to have the sex scene be something other than missionary position was more egregious than the fact of a sex scene.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Hmmm. I like this lady better than Alkon- she's definitely a better writer. Doesn't make her website any less full of crazy, but it is more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Quote :
I have a dream that black women don’t get RIPPED OFF by the Bolsheviks
and Marxists OCCUPYING our government, and they are fruitful with their
own men that are black…

I love this, so much. I don't think you can get a more thinly veiled view of "NIGGERS STAY WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE" without just out and out saying it.

So sorry bb, I'm too busy making moderately brown children with your white brethren. Spread the love ~<3
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Okay, guys, it's THAT TIME AGAIN. It's Malganis Rants about Things She Hates time! Because I seriously, SERIOUSLY have the urge to smack a bitch right now.

Quote :
Don’t these poor people even care that being FAT leads to heart
disease, diabetes, high-blood pressure- all of the bad things in life
that will KILL YOU, if you DONT LOSE WEIGHT!

Oh, those poor, ignorant fat people. Yes, I guess they really are so ignorant that they don't know about stuff that is being told to them daily by their doctors, the mass media, and caring people like you. Oh, you poor big-hearted thing, trying to educate those stupid ignorant fatties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Newsflash, Mad Jewess, not all fat people have those diseases. And not all thin people escape having those diseases, too.

... I also personally have never met anyone on this mortal plane who got out of life alive, either.

Quote :

Normalphobics are DESTROYING pretty, healthy, smart, etc… It is friggin PREPOSTEROUS, that normal, average people are OUT and FAT is IN.

And, another thing….WHY are FAT people ALL over the boob-tube??

Quick, quick, stuff the hideous unnatural fatties in a (super-sized) closet so that we don't have to look at them or be reminded that they exist, ever. Just like what used to be done with gays and racial minorities.

Quote :
What happened to good looking people that look NORMAL and HEALTHY on TV? WTF is going on!?

Like Dance Fever?

What happened to shows like THAT?

Why is it just ‘acceptable’ to be FAT? Why is it POPULAR? Why is it IN? I don’t get it. I just don’t.

Wow, I'm shocked. One day I turned on my TV and there were no thin people on it... ANYWHERE! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, what the fuck sort of La-La world is she living in? Fat prejudice and fat hatred is virtually the last 'acceptable' prejudice and hatred out there in most sectors of Western society.

Oh, and maybe, just maybe, the stress caused by prejudice against fat people from virtually every sector of society, from being told that they're automatically hideous, unhealthy, and unloveable if they don't slim their waists down to a socially acceptable size, is what's contributing at least in part to some of the diseases that we typically associate with being obese? Just sayin'.

And her comments and those of her commentators aren't much better.

Mad Jewess wrote:
Ugly is the new pretty, fat is the new thin, and woe to those that call good evil, and evil good, you know??

Because fat people are ugly and the people calling them pretty are evil, or something. And she's gonna try to connect it with the Bible just so that she sounds like she has more authority!

Noah David Simon wrote:
I wouldn’t mind getting some action with a porky. just don’t wanna
be seen in public with her. I stay away now because I know I could
never have a relationship.
yes I am shallow!

No, you're not just shallow, you're also a bastard who'd use a woman for your own pleasure and treat her like a Kleenex you used to jerk off with. Strange how this admission of being willing to use a woman in such a despicable, disrespectful way receives no fire-and-brimstone response from the Mad Jewess, who responds:

Quote :
Noah, sweetie..its not ’shallow’ it is NORMAL to want to be with a HEALTHY and FIT person.

Yeah, it's totally acceptable, moral, and normal to use someone sexually like they are a Kleenex to jack off into, disrespect them afterwards by refusing to be seen in public with them, and think that that's fine behavior because they weigh a certain amount.

...What was that about calling good evil and evil good, again?

No Bible quotations this time, huh?

I guess you only do that when it suits your agenda, though, silly me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I want to puke all over her, her attitude disgusts me so much.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh, and I'm replying as much to Noah and MJ over there, too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No linking to here, though, unless Nihilist is cool with it for shits and giggles.

me, writing to Noah wrote:
No, you're not just shallow, you're also a bastard who'd use a woman for your own pleasure and treat her like a Kleenex you use to jerk off with -- by discarding her after you ejaculate. How moral and thoughtful of you, you fine specimen of modern manhood.

With an attitude like that towards the women you attempt to seduce, I hope you never get another girl, fat or thin, into your bed. You are a disgrace to your gender when you attempt to disgrace women by treating them like they are objects, like THEY should be grateful to you and your cock for deigning to pay sexual attention to them.

me, replying to MJ replying to Noah wrote:

Yeah, it’s totally acceptable, moral, and normal to use someone
sexually like they are a Kleenex to jack off into, disrespect them
afterwards by refusing to be seen in public with them, and think that
that’s fine behavior because they weigh a certain amount. I notice how
you completely ignored that part of his message.

…What was that about calling good evil and evil good, again? I’d
kindly submit that what he proposes to do is a far greater moral evil
than that of genuinely loving and desiring a fat girl for her mind,
soul and BODY, just as she is, which is in reality no evil at all. And
I’d take the latter ANY day over the former. I would never give myself
to be abused emotionally by a man like your ’sweetie’ Noah proposes so
casually to do.
Just in case she decides that I'm not worth hearing, I'm posting this here.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 am

Funnily enough, it's her overuse of speech marks that is really inspiring the rage in me.

Quote :
You listen to this below, and watch this, and understand WHY “I” am INFURIATED with the left and how they have PUSHED the schools into indoctrinating kids that ‘whites are evil.‘

Quote :
“African-Americans” were NEVER meant to ‘rule’ it over AMERICA. Why? Look at your loyalties, dear BOY.
The inconsistencies in usage are also pretty vexing.

Yep, so as it happens I've been here so long that I'm more offended than poor punctuation than overt racism.
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Hmmm. I like this lady better than Alkon- she's definitely a better writer. Doesn't make her website any less full of crazy, but it is more entertaining.
Was Alkon so overly fond of the shift (or caps) key, though? That, and the quotation marks, makes this woman's writing rather headache-inducing.

Quote :
”Most” people in the ‘African’ race, here in the United
states, DID put out the BEST music in the 30’s-the early 60’s. It was
so great that the white people STOLE and COPIED it, and to be quite
frank, they ruined it, because white people are NOT as talented as
black people in singing/entertainment.
D: What

(But yeah, the whole "I'm not racist! Really! Just look, I LOVE Black music"-thing is pretty amusing.)

Quote :
I use to be pretty heavy, no more. Just a little plump- as that is
normal, but I REMEMBER how I felt being FAT- sad and miserable.
It is just another rant on how mad I am at the normal being abnormal, and vc versa.
Ah, I see, she used to be pretty heavy, but she REDEEMED herself, and is no longer ABNORMAL and UNATTRACTIVE, "just" a 'Little plump' (sorry, seems like it's contagious), but now it seems like the abnormal are approved off. How terrible, now they won't see the light and redeem themself like she did.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

Hey, another thing that just occurred to me: do you think this lady is in any way related to the person who wrote the Twilight fic that was filled with MALICE?
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 am

Lurv wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:
Was Alkon so overly fond of the shift (or caps) key, though? That, and the quotation marks, makes this woman's writing rather headache-inducing.

Yeah, I got confused- the articles I read were by Debbie Schluzel Schnitzel Shoesale the one who was bitching about Watchmen. I didn't realize there were two separate people.

Malganis wrote:

Also... seriously, this Mad Jewess (doesn't she know that 'Jewess' is NOT a polite term?)

If she's Jewish herself, it's OK.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:50 am

She thinks people on TV are normal and healthy? She's Koo-Koo with a capital Koo.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Her reply to me:

Quote :

Malganis: Who the HELL are you talking to??
I was FAT, it was MISERABLE.
I did have someone that loved me REGARDLESS.
It didnt MATTER, I was FAT, and SICK.
Fat- BAD
Medium- GOOD.
I swear that people DO NOT read these posts and just go on and say a
bunch of SHIT and judge, they cant even friggin SEE what is happening
in this nation.
Dumb ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I looove how she makes such ass-kissing excuses for the poor widdle maaaaan who can't help what he says and isn't responsible for it because his commoonist leftard parents were so meeean to him. Rolling Eyes I also love how she completely ignores why I was so angry with her and with what her pwecious man had to say:
Quote :

Malganis, how long have you been overweight, and WHY is it
bothering you that the TRUTH is here?? It is not shallow when it is the
truth.

You really dont GET what is happening do you, dear girl?
Noah is over the top, thats the truth, he says things at times, to get
back at what has happened to him in his life, poor Noah had HARD CORE
leftist Communist parents. Granted I didn’t say the best thing to him,
but I will re-iterate that it IS NORMAL to want to be with someone
HEALTHY.

If you are overweight, you need to lose weight, being
overweight is NOT fun. You know this, you are LYING to yourself if you
think it is ‘ok’.

True that love doesn’t know these boundries, but even my own
Mike told me “I’m in love with a short, fat woman” That didn’t make me
feel very sexy, and certainly didnt lift up my self-esteem.

I will also tell you morons at “WhyGodWhy” that you cant just shut
people up from what they feel, there was a time, when I went around
bottled up, NEVER being able to say what I felt about what is going on
with ‘tolerance, and fairness’- To the point of watching my OWN good
friend get RAPED and they told me to just FORGIVE, while they left the
rapist go SCOT FREE.

Then watching ILLEGAL OCCUPYING CRIMINAL INVADERS ravage the whole town
I lived in, in CA, while the Mayor- who was for Mexican people FIRST,
told us to “DEAL WITH IT, THE MEXICANS WERE HERE FIRST” Thats nice, the
ILLEGALS murder, rape, and pluder while decent people must stand
by…nevermind the FACT, that NO MEXICANS EVER lived in that town-EVER.

Or watching Gang members being initiated on the streets, and the cops
did NOTHING, because the FKN ACLU was on the side of the G’D GANG.

You people ARE STUPID and HATE this nation.

I daresay that you DESERVE this DICTATOR, and when you are hungry from
not saving food in the Obama-DEPRESSION, Sorry, Charlie, I will ROFL,
and NO SOUP FOR YOU.

Now go F__K yourselves, you are UNDESERVING of this nation. And I hope you DIE.
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh, now she's ranting about Barbie. I don't quite see how that 1960 doll is so unsexual. Maybe it's more classy, but it's still "sexy" like the newer Barbie dolls, really.

Edit: Also, that Noah guy says he wouldn't mind having sex with fat girls, which makes it sound like he IS attracted to them (although he could also be desperate, I guess), but he wouldn't do more than have sex with them because they don't make good trophies/arm candy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Is she for real? She's unreadable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 pm

I really liked '20s fashion and Gertrude Stein is awesome. I like that article because it's obvious that she just took examples of ugly women during eras she didn't like and pretty women during eras she did like.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Lulz, now I'm being called a Nazi because I DARED to argue with her and her pwecious Noah who is not responsible for his words because he has HARDCORE LEFTIST COMMUNIST parents): Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Malganis; I didn’t really look at it. You did.

Yeah, she just posted a response to something she didn't really read. Doesn't say much for her reading comprehension, does it?

Quote :
I have many comments a
day, I cant get them all.

And yet she replied to it?

Quote :
He isnt a frat-boy, he just gets plum silly
sometimes, he is sarcastic more than anything.

Oh, those plum silly wittle men and their jokes about fucking 'porkies' and not wanting to be seen in public with them! BOYS WILL BE BOYS.

Quote :
BTW…Malganis.. Have you lived with hard-core Communist parents? Do YOU know what it’s like?

No, but I wasn't aware that being brought up by assholes is an automatic excuse for being an asshole. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
For the record… Noah is just sarcastic. He ‘thought’ out loud, I keep
forgetting this is not a free country anymore and should have had him
arrested asap. I will get the SS patrol out the next time, and we’ll
gas that little Jew-boy, Noah real good for ya, Sugar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's right folks, I'm not only overweight AND a liberal who hates freedom, I am a Nazi. Whee! The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin 611762 Rolling Eyes

Oh, and apparently men can say whatever they want, including comparing women to the ultimate symbol of the unclean animal in the Jewish dietary code, but women have to keep their legs shut to avoid being used by the men who would compare them to said animal..

*turns on Cyberwulf beacon into the night sky* Cyber, where are you when we need you? The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin 309696
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Quote :
ZoZo I want you to email me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and I want YOU to talk to my fiance’, about your judgements of me being a ‘racist’ - IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS.
This is it, folks: one of our own has been challenged to a gentlemanly duel for the maiden's Internet honor. SHIT IS GOIN' DOWN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin Empty

Back to top Go down

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next