Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey twats

Go down 
+17
Somath Cegem
ukgirl
I_Lam_Edhellen
melligator
Layla
Sparrow
Penguin
Azzandra
Ihdreniel
the asylum
King Bee
KitsuneGrewUp
Twelve Thirteen
Miss Prince
Chris91
Lapin
Nihilist
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ukgirl

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Is this a sign of the end times? I haven't been on these boards for about 10 years and I haven't posted on a forum for god knows how long. Am I actually dead now? Are those my feet?

I was more a lurker than a poster so probably no one here actually knows me, but I remember some of you. I also remember Wogglebug girl and one terrifying incel.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 4:57 am

No lie, just happy to see some of you are still alive and keeping on keeping on Smile
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:38 am

Hmm...truth is, I only came here in the first place to try and reconnect with an old GAFF member whom I have lost contact with, but she is not here, so...if anybody is in contact with Vanessa, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how she's doing. Beyond that, I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:03 pm

SUP BITCHES

I LIVED
Back to top Go down
Twelve Thirteen

Twelve Thirteen

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 12:11 am

hey is this forum dead again yet

Kari Izumi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kari Izumi
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:00 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Once upon a time existed a web forum where it was really funny to be assholes to each other because it wasn't moderated. Let's all admit we didn't join for the fanfic! It was really funny to make people cry. It was so funny to be mean to sexists and say mean one liners. Stuff like this wouldn't fly anymore and I am glad.
In light of what fandom has become in recent years (like holy shit, was anyone else on Tumblr when Steven Universe and Voltron were a thing?), I'm glad to see people own up to this.

Frankly, while I'm sure there were people who just wanted to snark in peace, most of us were just here to be bullies and the only difference between us and your average Twitter anti today is a lack of purity politics surrounding said bullying.

Although you're right, the one benefit to this site was we could and would shut down the very few right wingers who would try to pull their homophobic/sexist shit. I do miss that.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 5:27 pm

Kari Izumi wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Once upon a time existed a web forum where it was really funny to be assholes to each other because it wasn't moderated. Let's all admit we didn't join for the fanfic! It was really funny to make people cry. It was so funny to be mean to sexists and say mean one liners. Stuff like this wouldn't fly anymore and I am glad.
In light of what fandom has become in recent years (like holy shit, was anyone else on Tumblr when Steven Universe and Voltron were a thing?), I'm glad to see people own up to this.

Frankly, while I'm sure there were people who just wanted to snark in peace, most of us were just here to be bullies and the only difference between us and  your average Twitter anti today is a lack of purity politics surrounding said bullying.

Although you're right, the one benefit to this site was we could and would shut down the very few right wingers who would try to pull their homophobic/sexist shit. I do miss that.

Say what? I'm a right winger and I got away with that shit repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Hey twats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey twats   Hey twats - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:52 pm

Twelve Thirteen wrote:
hey is this forum dead again yet

Nope, just comatose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content