Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 am

Stupid bullshit like field hockey (hereafter referred to as "dykestick") and the modern pentathlon still inexplicably in the Olympics.

Quote :
The vote Tuesday by the IOC's executive board stunned the world's wrestlers, who see their sport as popular in many countries and steeped in history as old as the Olympics themselves.

Of course the fucking western European pussies in the IOC got rid of a combat sport. It makes them feel insecure with their tiny little testosterone deficient balls.

Quote :
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee reviewed the 26 sports on its summer program in order to remove one of them so it could add one later this year.

Because it's just not possible to have 27 sports. Not at all.

What fucking fruitcake sport are they going to add at this point? They already paid lip service to rugby by putting Sevens in (as opposed to real rugby where you have to actually tackle). They already took out baseball and softball, because Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, USA, Canada, Australia, and all of Latin American apparently isn't a big enough target audience. They won't include handegg (American football) because the Big Bad Americans will win it. And don't give me this stupid shit that no one plays it. Canada plays a version, Europe has leagues, and the third world countries need to shut the fuck up and just be glad we even let them enter when the only event they aren't horrible at is the Marathon.

Hey, maybe we drop the Marathon? Seriously, why do we need to disrupt traffic so these chicken weaklings can plod through town for three and a half hours when we can just put a mat down on a gym floor and group each other all afternoon?

Fuck the IOC. Seriously, fuck them.

Who can take an international athletics organization
Make FIFA look like competent, ethical gentlemen
And generally ruin everything that was good about their shitty little spectacle in the first place?
The IOC can, the IOC can~

Seriously, they cut luckswing (baseball), dykeswat (softball), mangrab (wrestling), put in Pussy Rugby (Sevens is for girls and the twisted sort of bastard who enjoys running for 80 minutes straight), but keep phenomenally stupid horseshit like horseback riding, shooting, archery, and divegrass (soccer)?

SERIOUSLY?

Fuck the Olympics, I shan't be watching them in 2016. Not like I watched them in 2012. Fucking London timezone had everything on at 7 AM. Plus I don't get NBC Sports. Plus NBC is an organization run by colossal faggots that actually had The Office on when they could have been showing water polo.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 am

Hee. You get more redneck when you get angry.

It's weird that they haven't cut football yet. Like basketball, baseball and wrestling, football has lots of tournaments that are bigger than the Olympics -- and that therefore draw better teams -- while the Olympics seemingly specialize in the more niche sports that lack huge tournaments.

Oh well. At least your post has given me an excuse to rewatch me some Epke Zonderland. Epke. <3

Have some Epke-spam! Gymnasts are way hotter than wrestlers anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Of course the fucking western European pussies in the IOC got rid of a combat sport. It makes them feel insecure with their tiny little testosterone deficient balls.

This just makes no sense. Wrestling is from Greece. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Jay wrote:

It's weird that they haven't cut football yet. Like basketball, baseball and wrestling, football has lots of tournaments that are bigger than the Olympics -- and that therefore draw better teams -- while the Olympics seemingly specialize in the more niche sports that lack huge tournaments.

I'd figure you of all people would be outraged, OUTRAGED, that the IOC dumped man on man dry humping.

Now that you mention it, I don't know why they still have men's soccer. First of all, it isn't a sport. Secondly, I think it's U-23 or some stupid bullshit as to not annoy FIFA. Why not just have what is effectively a second World Cup? What is FIFA going to do? Hold their tournament in an even bigger shit hole than Qatar?

Jay wrote:
Oh well. At least your post has given me an excuse to rewatch me some Epke Zonderland. Epke. <3

Have some Epke-spam! Gymnasts are way hotter than wrestlers anyway.

Spoiler:

I'm going to have to agree with you on that point.

Cunovendus wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

This just makes no sense. Wrestling is from Greece. Razz

Greece is in Eastern Europe. South Eastern Europe really.

And Real Eastern Europe and Northern Europe are the only places in Europe with any traces of masculinity left. Northern Europe is falling to the feminists however, starting in Sweden. Soon America and Goddamn Canada will be the only bastions of Man left in the western hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Jay wrote:

I'd figure you of all people would be outraged, OUTRAGED, that the IOC dumped man on man dry humping.

I just believe that some things should be left to the bedroom.

Specifically, my bedroom.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Now that you mention it, I don't know why they still have men's soccer. First of all, it isn't a sport. Secondly, I think it's U-23 or some stupid bullshit as to not annoy FIFA. Why not just have what is effectively a second World Cup? What is FIFA going to do? Hold their tournament in an even bigger shit hole than Qatar?

Probably 'cause they know better than to try'n outclass FIFA. FIFA isn't going to have to do anything, really. FIFA is all about football, for the Olympics, it's just a small part of all they have to offer. They've got to diversify, which makes it hard to compete against a union that's about the football.

Also, you called me Jay! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Gymnasts are way hotter than wrestlers anyway.
I can agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Stupid bullshit like field hockey (hereafter referred to as "dykestick") and the modern pentathlon still inexplicably in the Olympics.

Quote :
The vote Tuesday by the IOC's executive board stunned the world's wrestlers, who see their sport as popular in many countries and steeped in history as old as the Olympics themselves.

Quote :
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee reviewed the 26 sports on its summer program in order to remove one of them so it could add one later this year.

What fucking fruitcake sport are they going to add at this point? They already paid lip service to rugby by putting Sevens in (as opposed to real rugby where you have to actually tackle). They already took out baseball and softball, because Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, USA, Canada, Australia, and all of Latin American apparently isn't a big enough target audience. They won't include handegg (American football) because the Big Bad Americans will win it. And don't give me this stupid shit that no one plays it. Canada plays a version, Europe has leagues, and the third world countries need to shut the fuck up and just be glad we even let them enter when the only event they aren't horrible at is the Marathon.

Hey, maybe we drop the Marathon? Seriously, why do we need to disrupt traffic so these chicken weaklings can plod through town for three and a half hours when we can just put a mat down on a gym floor and group each other all afternoon?

And generally ruin everything that was good about their shitty little spectacle in the first place?

Seriously, they cut luckswing (baseball), dykeswat (softball), mangrab (wrestling), put in Pussy Rugby (Sevens is for girls and the twisted sort of bastard who enjoys running for 80 minutes straight), but keep phenomenally stupid horseshit like horseback riding, shooting, archery, and divegrass (soccer)?

SERIOUSLY?

Fuck the Olympics, I shan't be watching them in 2016. Not like I watched them in 2012. Fucking London timezone had everything on at 7 AM. Plus I don't get NBC Sports. Plus NBC is an organization run by colossal faggots that actually had The Office on when they could have been showing water polo.

Geez, Mikey, tell us how you really feel. Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 961878 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 896582 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 611762

All joking aside, I have to agree this is one of the stupidest decisions the IOC has ever made-- which is saying a lot considering the collective ineptitude of its members. If any of them had an IQ above 20, they'd know that this is going to blow up in their faces like a live grenade. Getting people to watch the Olympics is tough enough to begin with, and dropping Greco-Roman wrestling from the roster of medal sports will just make the job that much more difficult. The entire IOC needs to be fired, pronto.

Incidentally, this is the last post you guys will be seeing from me until Easter Sunday, since I'm giving up WGW for Lent.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

SERIOUSLY?

Geez, Mikey, tell us how you really feel. Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 961878 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 896582 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 611762

All joking aside, I have to agree this is one of the stupidest decisions the IOC has ever made-- which is saying a lot considering the collective ineptitude of its members. If any of them had an IQ above 20, they'd know that this is going to blow up in their faces like a live grenade. Getting people to watch the Olympics is tough enough to begin with, and dropping Greco-Roman wrestling from the roster of medal sports will just make the job that much more difficult. The entire IOC needs to be fired, pronto.

Incidentally, this is the last post you guys will be seeing from me until Easter Sunday, since I'm giving up WGW for Lent.

We're heartbroken.

And at the risk of sounding like you, every voting member of the IOC needs to be dragged into the street and shot. Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 724940 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 199471 Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 846489 Upset No Shocked Angry Dry Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 453357 Fap

Someone told me I should give up something for Lent. They had to explain the concept in a bit more detail after I offered to give up sobriety and table manners. Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics 961878 Oh gawd the lame jokes I'm turning into him someone kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Dropped from the Olympics
Page 1 of 1