Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real

Go down 
+3
bleachedblackcat
SirDixonDongs
Chris91
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real Empty
PostSubject: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 am

Today's entry for the "WTF?!!" file comes to us by way of The Atlantic Wire and Yahoo! News and tells the story of a Brown University student who questions whether Hurricane Sandy actually happened...

This kid is clearly one desk short of a classroom, if you get my drift. For those of you brave enough or crazy enough to read the full story, here's the link. Below are some of the highlights of his interview.

Quote :
NBC 10's Alison Bologna didn't get the interview she expected from "Daniel," a Brown student, live from Fox Point Hurricane Barrier in Providence. Daniel says the government wants you to think a hurricane happened and that classes are cancelled, but he knows better.

If I wake up and people say, 'there's a hurricane,' I'm still pretty skeptical," Daniel says. "I don't really believe that there's a hurricane." Bologna corrects him, but he persists. "Think about it: the earth rotates pretty quickly," he continues. He even rotates his arms to demonstrate what he means, just in case viewers are confused. He will concede this point: "It's definitely windy, no, for sure."

"Well, the government definitely wants you to think that classes are cancelled, but I'm not so sure," he says. At this point, Bologna has had enough. She shutters him offscreen as quickly as possible. We suspect that, after they cut filming, she promptly walked over to him and whacked him upside the head, too.

I don't know if he was stoned when he made those comments, but for his sake I hope he was. The idea somebody could say such idiotic things while sober is terrifying.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 am

tell that to the trees all over the roads up here motherfucker

welp im def crossing off brown on my list of places to think of transferring to if they turn out dumblords like this guy
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 am

It was all Godzilla, he knows the truth!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 pm

When I read "Brown undergrad" I thought it meant "Brown" like he was the color brown.

I've been on 4Chan for too goddamn long.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

For a second, I thought the headline referred to Scott Brown. That would have hurt his chances of getting reelected.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Quote :
If I wake up and people say, 'there's a hurricane,' I'm still pretty skeptical," Daniel says. "I don't really believe that there's a hurricane." Bologna corrects him, but he persists. "Think about it: the earth rotates pretty quickly," he continues. He even rotates his arms to demonstrate what he means, just in case viewers are confused. He will concede this point: "It's definitely windy, no, for sure."

Makes you wonder how a yahoo like that managed to get into college to begin with.....
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
Quote :

Makes you wonder how a yahoo like that managed to get into college to begin with.....

Not to mention what kind of psychological disorders run in his family.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Maybe he's an IRL troll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real   Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown undergrad doubts Hurricane Sandy was real
Page 1 of 1