Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Not your normal abduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 30

PostSubject: Not your normal abduction   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 pm

So those who know me, know that Grimm is my fandom of choice lately. For those who aren't familiar with it, the idea is that all myths are true; the creatures written about in fairytales are actually real species called wesen, who can switch between a humanoid form and what looks like a furry's rabies-nightmare when they get upset or frightened. There's various types, but one true Chosen One who can see them for what they are and must stop the bad ones, etc etc.

Long story slightly less long, the first episode of the second season entailed the kidnapping of a young wesen girl by her relatives--evidently this particular species doesn't take kindly to having their clan broken up (which Carly's father did when he took young Carly's mother and moved her from Texas to Portland. ) This charming fic is a lovely piece of revisionism which tramples right over all of that.

So as always, grab a drink and play along!

Summary: based off of the episode "Bad moon rising". Where Carly's friend Evangeline gets abducted instead of Carly. The problem is that Evangeline isnt like most girls therefore she didn't scream once and barely fought her captors because she knew it would be futile. With Evangeline's past it's no wonder that she acted different than most abductees.

So, right out of the gate we've got the whole premise thrown right the hell off. For starters, Evangeline (god, that's way too fucking pretensious to keep typing out; I'm going to call her Evie) is not the same kind of wesen (called a Coyotl, incidently; they look sort of coyote-like) that Carly was, which was the entire fucking reason Carly was taken in the first place. Oh, and she's not going to scream or fight or...you know, anything a normal girl does when kidnapped by inhuman monsters, because she's too ~speshul~ you see!

So, any guesses how long it will take the Stockholm syndrome to start rearing its cliched head?

A: Roughly three paragraphs!

I was in Carly's room due to a sleepover. At the moment I was trying to find my emergency pack of pads for I could already feel a slight trickle of blood drip down my leg. No matter how much I needed a pad I could not get it because the second I had stepped into the room a hand went over my mouth. I looked up into the face of a coyotl. Unconsciously I whimpered softy. The men tied my wrists together with robe and put duct tape across my mouth. I was taken into a van and left in the trunk. Each bump in the road radiated my cramps. The trickle of blood I felt earlier now felt like the Nile river. By the time we reached whatever destination we were going to I was siting in a large puddle of my own blood. The van doors opened to reveal my captors. One of the men was kind of chubby and had short hair while the other man was skinny and had long hair. Through a small overheard conversation I learned that the chubby one was Kyle and the skinny one was Todd.

That's right folks, Evie has her period! And sharklike, it seems to have drawn her best friend's uncle and cousins to kidnap her instead of their intended target! You radiate those cramps, girl! Give them cancer by the time they get where they're taking you!

And just for reference, This is Todd, the important brother of the two.

What the hell happened back here?" Kyle demanded.

I whimpered in response.

"Maybe it's her time of month?" Todd suggested.

I nodded in response.

"Can you move?" Kyle questioned.

I shook my head no.

Todd climbed into the van but I scooted away in fear so he stopped and spoke,

"Calm down. I am simply going to carry you out of this stinky van."

I nodded and allowed him to touch me long enough to pick me up. I weakly rested my head against Todd's chest. Todd noticed that I wasn't making much noise so he took the tape off my mouth. I stayed silent for most of time before I spoke up.

"Do you think I could get new clothes or the very least some pain killers?" I asked quietly


Aaaaand I'm gonna stop you right there hon'. See, remember, originally he was planning to abduct his underage cousin, right? Well, here's what he was planning to do with her: Yes, that is an old well and she is being pulled up by her wrists; why do you ask?

Do you honestly think a man who would do such a thing to his aunt's daughter, would give two halves of a flying shit if you're uncomfortable? Hell, if he's carrying you it's only because your ankles are bound and he still fears you're going to try and run away!

Todd and Kyle looked at each other for a few moments before Todd said,

"I think we might be able to arrange that."

I was in so much pain from the cramps that I passed out whilst still in Todd's arms. When I awoke I felt a rag in my underwear as if a homemade pad. I was also wearing a clean pair of jeans which were kind of loose on me but they served their purpose. The next thing I noticed was that the pain was much duller from what I'm guessing painkillers. I was laying on a bed inside of what looked to be an RV of sorts. There was an arm around my waist and when I turned over I saw that it belonged to Todd. I didn't really have anything against the guy expect for the fact that he took me out of Carly's room while I was trying to get a pad. Without much thought I scooted slightly closer to Todd and attempted to fall back asleep. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up later on when I felt Todd's body shift. I yawned and looked up at the guy. Todd was watching me intently so I did the only thing I could think of, I made a funny face. The funny expression worked the way it was supposed to because he started chuckling.


Can you count all the layers of creepy in that short little paragraph? There are at least three!

Erm...thanks for helping me...even though I would have been fine if you had not of abducted me in the first place." I mumbled.

"That was the strangest compliment anyone has ever given me however, you are right and welcome." Todd stated.

"Can I at least know what you are going to do to me if you aren't interrupted by cops?" I asked curiously.

"We are coyotl and our pack needs a new female member to help expand the pack. Basically Kyle will say some fancy latin words and then you and I are going to have sex till you impregnant." Todd explained.

"Well that sucks. I heard that sex hurts even worse when you have your first time while on your period." I said with a frown.

"I'm sorry but we can't exactly wait for you to stop menstrating otherwise it will be much harder for you to get pregnant." Todd said with a slight tinge of sadness in his voice.


I can't decide if his decision to tell her what they really are is dumb or stupid. Dumb on the one hand, because wesen have a long tradition of upholding the masquerade that says they don't exist. Brilliant because on the other hand, even if she does somehow escape and go to the cops who would believe her? (Who except the Grimm who is also a cop, that is!) Anyhow, yes, this is their grand plan in a nutshell. See, when female Coyotl turn 17, they have to 'become a woman' by getting tied to a 'fertility matrix' and raped all to shit by the entire clan--whom, I should point out, are all of them her family. Yeah, it's a giant underage rape orgy. And all Evie has to say is 'Well that sucks'----there is not a big enough. Also, in the show when Todd was explaining this to Carly he was not sad in the slightest. In fact her licked her cheek.

"When will we have to do this ritual?" I questioned.

"In about an hour. We have to get you bathed and then I can slip you some painkillers after that the rest of the day is for sex, sleeping, and eating." Todd stated.

"I hope you have good food because thats the only thing I am looking forward to today, no offense." I murmured.

"I understand but you should know that I will try not to be too rough since I am trying for a baby not to rip you up." Todd reasoned.

The bath ended up being rather relaxing even though it was kind of awkward having Todd and Kyle help me wash. The ritual went along smoothly and because of the painkillers the sex wasn't too painful. I was glad when we finally stopped to get something to eat. I felt like a starved wolf and ended up attacking ever peice of food set in front of me. Kyle explained that my large appetite was a good sign which showed that the ritual worked meaning I was now pregnant. Oddly enough, I really didn't have any strong emotions towards that fact. I wasn't upset nor angry nor anything else. I was simply content and emotionless. If Todd had met me under normal circumstances instead of an abduction then maybe I would be a bit more happier about everything.


In my head the cold, emotionless short sentences indicate that Evie was in fact deeply traumatized and is starting to massively repress every emotion so she doesn't start screaming and thereby get herself hanged in a dry well. But then I remember a Suethor wrote this, so, no.

was sleepy so I curled in my chair and began to doze off. Since I had stopped bleeding during the middle of the sex session when we went to eat the only I slipped on was one of Todd's flannel shirts. The warmth of the shirt encased me and lured me to sleep. The shirt ended just above my knees giving me enough coverage to feel comfortable. Todd and Kyle watched curiously as I started to snore softly.

When I next woke up I was laying against Todd's chest while in a hospital room. Todd's shirt had turned into a hospital gown. I was deeply confused and Todd must have known because he began explaining to me what had happened.

"After you had eaten you fell asleep which was fine however... You've been asleep for three days straight. Kyle and I brought you to the hospital. You were calm while unconcious until the doctor told us to lay you on the bed. As soon as your body touched the bed you started yelling for me in your sleep so the doctor ordered me to lay with you and we have been in this position ever since. "

"Did they say what caused my mini comma?"

"Dehydrated and sexual exhaustion. The pregnancy has so far been progressing well according to the wesen doctor. "

"Oh... Did you know that you are actually quite comfortable to lay on?"

Todd chuckled softly and kissed my jaw. Just before Todd pulled away I accidentally moved my head causing his lips to capture mine. Todd's lips moved gently against my own before pulling away. We stared each other for a long time. We just didn't know how to react to each other now that -pardon the pun- the dirty deed was over. I nuzzled my face against his neck and fell back asleep. Whatever was happening to me seemed to just make me exhausted all the damn time.


"The wesen doctor who totally didn't do a rape kit on the underage girl brought in with 'sexual exhaustion' by a strange man with yellow eyes. The underage girl who is apparently pregnant by same, as happens, you know. ' Also, mini-comma? This one is the smallest I've got; has anyone got smaller? ,

"Hey, wake up. Darling you need to wake up." Todd murmured into my ear.

I yawned softly and opened my eyes. Todd smiled at me and explained that it was time for us to leave. I got up slowly however I needed help to walk because of my extreme dizziness. Todd let me lean against him as we walked back to his car.

I whimpered softly at how everything kept spinning. Kyle helped me into the backseat as Todd started the car. Just as Kyle was about to shut the backdoor I reached out and grabbed him by the shirt. I whispered one word, the word 'stay'. Kyle nodded and climbed into the backseat before closing the door. I crawled into Kyle's lap for comfort. Kyle held me close. I buried my face in Kyle's chest in an attempt to make the dizziness go away. My actions must have made the two brothers worry because Kyle tightened his arms around me protectively and Todd whispered promises of snacks.

When we got back to the farm I observed my surroundings. I had never gotten a chance to see what this placed looked like due to the fact it had either been dark, I had been unconcious, or that we were so busy with the ritual I didn't really notice my surroundings. There was at least five acres of land with a large red barn house, a well, and a RV. I was really curious about the barn house and what it could possibly have inside.

"Guys?" I said softly to gain their attention and once they were both looking at me I continued, "Can we go explore the barn house?"


"What, the barn where we tied you to a wooden frame and chanted in High German as several of us tore off your clothes and molested you? You've already seen it; there's nothing of interest there."

Also, dizziness is totally normal for a pregnant person! Why do I say 'person', and not 'girl'? Well:

guess that is a reasonable request. By the way we never did get your name..." Kyle said.

"Evangeline however most people call me Evan or Ev." I mumbled.

"Why would people call you Evan?" Todd asked in slight confusion.

"I am not exactly like the other girls so they dubbed me as a future transsexual and gave me the guy name 'Evan'. " I explained.

"Are you considering being a transsexual?" Kyle asked curiously.

"Actually I kind of am..." I whispered.


"Maybe. I can't decide; that or bisexual. Maybe only for like a week or two though. Gosh, this sexual identity thing is hard!"

"Listen here Evangeline. We may have met each other under really rare circumstances and I understand if you may not entirely like us at all because we had abducted you and Todd got you pregnant but if you do decide to become a guy we will be here for you if you decide to stick around after the child is born." Kyle said.

Silent traitor tears slid down my face. All I had ever wanted was to have someone be there for me. Even though these two had abducted me they did take good care of me. Kyle's words had sealed my choice. I would stay here with them forever if they let me. If I was being true to myself then I would admit that I kind of see Todd as my lover and Kyle as my brother-in-law of sorts. I had never been normal. People would probably put me in a mental hospital if they knew how I really felt about these two "bad guys". While I was zoned out and crying silently, Todd climbed into the backseat and tugged me into his embrace. Todd's touch instantly made me feel a whole lot better and honestly I couldn't explain why even if someone asked me to. I looked up at Todd and was slightly surprised when Todd kissed me lightly on the lips. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or maybe I am just as crazy as everyone says I am but I kissed Todd back. The kiss intensified slowly however, I pulled away before it got too passionate. I was a bit dazed and they noticed. Kyle was worried about me or at least that's what his facial expressions told me meanwhile Todd was grinning like a love sick puppy that just got a treat


Give me an S! Give me a T! Give me an OCKHOLM! What does that spell? HEADFUCK!

We finally got out of the car and they walked me over to the barn house so I could explore. Kyle left for work when he realized what time it was meanwhile Todd stayed behind to watch me. I explored every inch of the barn house with finding very little of anything. The exploring made me feel slightly exhausted so I laid down on a pile of hay. Todd joined me on my hay bed. I rolled over onto my side so that I was facing him. Todd smiled softly as he watched me. I snuggled into his side and rested my chin on his chest so that I could stare at him. Todd leaned down and kissed me warmly. I kissed back passionately and soon found Todd hovering over me. I groaned softly as Todd's hands landed on my hips. Before we could get anywhere though the cops along with Carly showed up.

"Evangeline what are you doing?!" Carly screamed.

Todd rolled off of me so that I could talk to my friend.

"I got bored at your house so I left. I meant to call but I left my phone at your house and Todd here offered me a place to stay. " I lied simply.

"You have been gone for nearly a week!" Carly yelled.

"I was feeling sick and stayed asleep most of that time. Todd took me to the hospital and I just returned here a few hours ago." I reasoned.

"Were you abducted Evangeline?" Officer Nick Burkhart asked.

"Nope Officer Burkhart, I came here of my own free will. The only reason I didn't contact anyone was because I was sick and didn't want to be a burden. Usually people don't care about my location anyway so I didn't bother to inform anyone. " I said softly


Evie you can't lie for shit. Also, wouldn't the claw marks on the windowsill where Kyle pried it open give the game away? Yeah, it totally would.

"How do you know my name?" Nick Burkhart asked.

"I came in your precinct on my seventeen birthday to get emancipated since my home life was becoming life threatening." I explained while mentally wincing at the remembrance.

"Oh yeah. I am sorry for not remembering Evangeline. Well if you say you're fine then you're fine. Just make sure you get your things from Carly before she leaves." Nick Burkhart said before dissapiaring with the other officer.

Carly stared at me in shock for she had not known about my homelife. I had never told anyone of my situation except Officer Nick Burkhart. Todd wrapped his arm around my waist in an attempt to comfort me. Meanwhile Carly stared for nearly five minutes before speaking up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Carly demanded.

"I told no one but officer Burkhart so don't go getting pissy on me." I snapped.

"You could have come to live with me." Carly reasoned.

"I did not want to live with you. I only wanted your food and a warm place to sleep in because the usual person I stayed with was out of town." I said.

"Who did you usually stay with?" Carly asked curiously.


"Silly me, I wandered into Homicide Division instead of Family Court and this nice officer took pity on me and helped me get emasncipated because I'm claerly mentally competant to live on my own, teehee!"

"My godfather. A blutbad named Monroe." I stated simply.

"What creature are you exactly?" Carly and Todd asked at the same time.

"I'm a blutbad fuchsbau hybrid. Honestly I am unsure how that even occurred but it is what I am." I explained.

"Why was it dangerous for you at home?" Carly demanded.

"My father couldn't save me from my mothers clutches while he was at work." I mumbled before saying, "Can you just give me my things and leave?"

I curled up against the hay and close my eyes to prevent tears. My homelife had always been a sensitive subject for me. I wish I would not have had brought up the subject in the first place. Todd rubbed my back in soothing circles causing me to relax a bit however it took a good ten minutes before I could open my eyes without a threat of tears. Carly had left after she sat my rucksack down near the barn house door. I turned around to look at Todd. The moment I was facing him he pulled me into a hug. The hug meant much more than what either of us would have thought possible.

Kyle came home seven hours later. He checked the RV for Todd and Evangeline however they weren't there. Kyle decided to check the barn house and smiled at scene before him. His brother was laying in a pile of hay with Evangeline affectionately curled up against him. It looked like the two had slept through dinner so Kyle went to the store to grab them some food. Kyle ended up buying some chicken and BBQ sauce. When Kyle got back home he cooked the chicken up on the grill before soaking them in BBQ sauce. Kyle went back into the barn house to tell his family that dinner was ready however what he was met with made him pause for a moment. Evangeline had shifted during the time he was gone which left her body in between Todd's legs and her head rested against his arm. It was so adorable that Kyle took a picture of them with his phone for future blackmail. Kyle woke the two up and told them that dinner was finished making the two run out of the barn house towards the food.


Yeah, um....blutbaden and fuchsbauen, kind of don't normally get along so great. They're wolflike and foxlike, respectively. And if Monroe was her godfather--whom she usually stayed with, aparrently--why the holy hell was he not helping track her down after she's been missing for going on a week? Monroe's sense of smell outclasses a bloodhound's; he'd have smelled the interlopers right away and known something was up.

Aaaand look at that; depressingly enough I just answered my own question.

And again, I like to imagine Evie is reading from a book to the audience in that last paragraph. I also like how everyone just goes, 'Oh, you had a rough homelife; that totally makes it cool for you to stay with your rapist who's twice your age! We're gonna leave now; hope he doesn't murder you! (As his species is known to do!)'

I ate nearly half of my plate before I started feeling ill. I yawned and went inside the RV while the guys continued to eat. My idea was to lay on the bed to get the ill feeling to go away however that idea didn't work so well. On my way to the bed I ended up vomiting into the sink, tripping over a loose piece of tile, and curling up on the floor. Todd seemed to sense that something was wrong and went inside the RV. When Todd found me he let out a terrified yelp and rushed to my side. I looked up at him weakly.

"Don't leave me." Todd whispered before crashing his lips into mine.


Well that's what you're doing wrong, idiot; eat the food not the plate!

Todd: "OhmygodEw, vomit! I hate vomit! Blood and gore is cool but at vomit I draw the line!'

Their lips collided in a gory trainwreck, but one that matched the fic to perfection. THE END!!!

((Hopefully!))
Back to top Go down
textrix

avatar

Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay, this shit is FUCKED.
Quote :
The men tied my wrists together with robe and put duct tape across my mouth.
First of all, who spells "rope" wrong, but does fine with "duct tape" (I've seen this misspelled sooo many times as "duck tape")?

Secondly, the writing style:
Quote :
I was in Carly's room due to a sleepover.
Is there something mechanical about that to anyone else? This character doesn't have agency in the slightest way. It's not "I was in Carly's room for a sleepover" or "I was in Carly's room because I was sleeping over." It sounds like a computer trying to write prose. Or some sort of sterile business report.

And it's not only the Sue that has a strange detachment from the situation--the Suethor does too! She's describing despicable crimes against humanity in such a "meh" way, it's scary!!!!!
Quote :
I didn't really have anything against the guy expect for the fact that he took me out of Carly's room while I was trying to get a pad.

I don't think this writer has any human emotion at all.

Then there are the weird things like this:
Quote :
Todd and Kyle watched curiously as I started to snore softly.
You can't write in the first person and be omniscient!!!!!! It's like Sues are now trying to attain the status of almighty God himself or something. They're just that spechul.

Then what the fuck is this:
Quote :
We just didn't know how to react to each other now that -pardon the pun- the dirty deed was over.
What's the pun there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT THE FUCK, PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2012-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 pm

THIS. FIC. IS. HORRIFYING! My gosh, that episode of Grimm gave me nightmares for how frighteningly they portrayed the Coyotl clan's rituals, and some Suethor found a way to GET OFF to it?! And I thought the Emperor's Harem was bad!

Suethor, what episode of Grimm were you watching, because it certainly wasn't the same one I watched! What part of the episode, pray tell, did the slightest thing to imply that Todd would be a nice guy? I mean, he was willing to get his whole family killed just to have his own personal sex slave, and he was never kind to Carly in the slightest! What, was Carly "not his type" because she didn't immediately think he "wasn't so bad"? Of course, Evie would know that he's just a sweetie because of his mega-hawtness.

Not to mention the blatant Sue-ism. From an abusive home? Check. Has not been psychologically affected by life-threatening abuse in the slightest? Check. Canon characters fall at her feet? Check. Related to a canon character? Check. A nonsensical hybrid? So fucking check. Well, let's just be glad this isn't a Daemonfure Sue.
Back to top Go down
textrix

avatar

Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Quote :
THIS. FIC. IS. HORRIFYING! My gosh, that episode of Grimm gave me nightmares for how frighteningly they portrayed the Coyotl clan's rituals, and some Suethor found a way to GET OFF to it?! And I thought the Emperor's Harem was bad!
OMG I KNOW.

Okay, honestly, I totally get the whole "rape" or "abduction" fantasy thing. Sort of. As an (admittedly, slightly sick) fantasy ONLY. But things like this only succeed in dragging feminism back to the time when people were painting on cave walls.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm

textrix wrote:
Quote :
THIS. FIC. IS. HORRIFYING! My gosh, that episode of Grimm gave me nightmares for how frighteningly they portrayed the Coyotl clan's rituals, and some Suethor found a way to GET OFF to it?! And I thought the Emperor's Harem was bad!
OMG I KNOW.

Okay, honestly, I totally get the whole "rape" or "abduction" fantasy thing. Sort of. As an (admittedly, slightly sick) fantasy ONLY. But things like this only succeed in dragging feminism back to the time when people were painting on cave walls.

I wonder how old the author is, and how much fanfic she's read where rape=twu wuv? There's a big difference between rape fantasies and actual rape. I had a good friend who was raped and never reported it, and it fucked up her life royally. This sort of crap undoes everything feminism had striven to achieve in the last 40-years. What's so sad is that so many young girls (and older women, if we're to take 50 Shades of Gray as any indication) still buy into this sort of shit.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

So what this story is telling us is that 'real' women hate being raped and would fight and scream if aducted.... And men would just enjoy it? Or does the writer want it to be slash but also doesn't like the icky boys touching one another if both are born male?
Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2012-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
So what this story is telling us is that 'real' women hate being raped and would fight and scream if aducted.... And men would just enjoy it? Or does the writer want it to be slash but also doesn't like the icky boys touching one another if both are born male?

I think the Suethor is a wanna-be transexual, so naturally her self-insert has to be one too. Plus, she has to point out how TWU her and Todd's wub is by showing how perfectly tolerant his family is. This part also doesn't make sense, though, because they said they kidnapped her so that they could expand their clan. "Expanding" is not one freakin' pregnancy, they would want her to be pregnant or nursing for the rest of her fertile life! She can't do that when she's in and out of surgeries and hormone treatments.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 pm

SouthSimGal wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
So what this story is telling us is that 'real' women hate being raped and would fight and scream if aducted.... And men would just enjoy it? Or does the writer want it to be slash but also doesn't like the icky boys touching one another if both are born male?

I think the Suethor is a wanna-be transexual, so naturally her self-insert has to be one too. Plus, she has to point out how TWU her and Todd's wub is by showing how perfectly tolerant his family is. This part also doesn't make sense, though, because they said they kidnapped her so that they could expand their clan. "Expanding" is not one freakin' pregnancy, they would want her to be pregnant or nursing for the rest of her fertile life! She can't do that when she's in and out of surgeries and hormone treatments.

Which brings me to an creepy thought, they're waiting for them to have a female child before getting anything done. So they can grow the child up to be the one to expand the clan.
Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2012-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:40 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
SouthSimGal wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
So what this story is telling us is that 'real' women hate being raped and would fight and scream if aducted.... And men would just enjoy it? Or does the writer want it to be slash but also doesn't like the icky boys touching one another if both are born male?

I think the Suethor is a wanna-be transexual, so naturally her self-insert has to be one too. Plus, she has to point out how TWU her and Todd's wub is by showing how perfectly tolerant his family is. This part also doesn't make sense, though, because they said they kidnapped her so that they could expand their clan. "Expanding" is not one freakin' pregnancy, they would want her to be pregnant or nursing for the rest of her fertile life! She can't do that when she's in and out of surgeries and hormone treatments.

Which brings me to an creepy thought, they're waiting for them to have a female child before getting anything done. So they can grow the child up to be the one to expand the clan.

Upset Sheesh, woman, what's wrong with your mind?!
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:24 pm

SouthSimGal wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
SouthSimGal wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
So what this story is telling us is that 'real' women hate being raped and would fight and scream if aducted.... And men would just enjoy it? Or does the writer want it to be slash but also doesn't like the icky boys touching one another if both are born male?

I think the Suethor is a wanna-be transexual, so naturally her self-insert has to be one too. Plus, she has to point out how TWU her and Todd's wub is by showing how perfectly tolerant his family is. This part also doesn't make sense, though, because they said they kidnapped her so that they could expand their clan. "Expanding" is not one freakin' pregnancy, they would want her to be pregnant or nursing for the rest of her fertile life! She can't do that when she's in and out of surgeries and hormone treatments.

Which brings me to an creepy thought, they're waiting for them to have a female child before getting anything done. So they can grow the child up to be the one to expand the clan.

Upset Sheesh, woman, what's wrong with your mind?!

Um. Coyotls. They would totes do that, remember? (Assuming they didn't just tear the young TG apart for being 'different'.)
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 pm

It would make a great horror story. They Coyotls are all "Lulz we're fine with this, just have a few kids for us, 'k? And We'll be fine letting you become a guy"; once a girl or two has been born (depending on how long they're willing to wait) BAM! mom is killed and baby girls are raised as breeders.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender


Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 pm

poor Grim I love the show and just recently saw the episode, and while I know rule 34 is alive and well I never thought it would be a hotbed for those types of stories....clearly I was being naive and very wrong.


I don’t even want to know how many more MS are running around, probably over a dozen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not your normal abduction   

Back to top Go down
 
Not your normal abduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» albino genetics or why 2 yellow fish throw normal brown
» Is this normal?
» Am I the only normal person on PO?
» Effect cards that are treated as Normal Monsters?
» Are celebrities really "normal" like us??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: