Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed

Go down 
+20
myeerah
Freezer
Hawaiian Shirt
Aggie
Sheba
the asylum
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
rae
Maximilia
Trioculus
Cyberwulf
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Anon
Sutremaine
Somath Cegem
Mr.Doobie
Chris91
Lady Anne
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
I guess I mostly don't understand why it would be so hard for someone who didn't have some sort of a problem with women to go easy on her for being angry about her rapists' identities being protected. Especially since (I think) no one here has anything to do with this case, so basically anything any of us have to say on the subject is opinion.

I can understand her being angry, I cannot understand nor will I ever condone law breaking, I just can't, it's not how I'm wired.

Spoiler:

I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree then. I see law as a creation of humans, subject to the same level of "uh huh huh whoops" that we tend towards. I would ask then, if you feel that the two boys in this scenerio recieved a fair amount of punishment?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

the asylum wrote:
In a perfect world, I should be able to pull a Die Hard 3 and walk though Harlem with a big sandwich sign reading "I HATE NIGGERS", without being drawn and quartered in the streets. Am I within my rights in this hypothetical situation? Yes. Would then the residents of the neighborhood be within their rights stuffing my severed genitals down my esophagus? In a word, No. The only thing I am guilty of in this scenario is being an idiot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you serious?

Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
As to the second comment, some laws need breaking. Yes, I said it. SOME LAWS NEED BREAKING. It's called civil disobedience.

It's also called being a criminal.
Some crimes need to be committed.

And this was one of them? This was such a massive injustice and there where no other options or ways to protest this other than breaking the law?
Cast your mind to last year, Somath. Cast your memory back to the UK riots thread and the point I continually tried to hammer into your head about how people will do drastic shit if they think they're being ignored and the people who are wronging them are basically getting away with their actions. This is the same thing.

edit:
Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
Spoiler:
quick hawaiian shirt check his post history for an altered alignment chart with his avatar placed smack bang in the middle of that puppy
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
As to the second comment, some laws need breaking. Yes, I said it. SOME LAWS NEED BREAKING. It's called civil disobedience.

And this was one of them? This was such a massive injustice and there where no other options or ways to protest this other than breaking the law?
Yeah, being sexually assaulted and having pictures of the assault taken and shown to God knows who only for the pieces of shit who did it to get a slap on the wrist is no big deal. Dumb bitch should've kept her mouth shut.

Go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Yeah, being sexually assaulted and having pictures of the assault taken and shown to God knows who only for the pieces of shit who did it to get a slap on the wrist is no big deal. Dumb bitch should've kept her mouth shut.

Go fuck yourself.
Oh no! I have been defeated! Oh wait they haven't been sentenced yet at all so your slap on the wrist comment has no grounding what so ever.

Fucking idiot, stop picking and choosing the facts as they suit you and look at the big picture for a change. Just because I think she should be punished for breaking the law does not mean I think it's fair if these fuckers get any less that maximum sentence, nor have I said anything to that effect, now stop being a moron and READ BEFORE POSTING!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Just because I think she should be punished for breaking the law does not mean I think it's fair if these fuckers get any less that maximum sentence, nor have I said anything to that effect, now stop being a moron and READ BEFORE POSTING!
I did fucking read, you shit-sucking imbecile. Did you or did you not post this:

Quote :
This was such a massive injustice and there where no other options or ways to protest this other than breaking the law?

Hm?

Cos it reads A LOT like "this wasn't such a big deal" and "she should've kept her mouth shut".

Quote :
Oh wait they haven't been sentenced yet at all so your slap on the wrist comment has no grounding what so ever.

Except they plea-bargained and the victim knows the terms of the plea-bargain AND THAT'S WHY SHE DID THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. You'd know that if you had read the original post properly instead of barging in here with your fucking nose in the air pontificating about how the law is the law, so she should've agreed to never ever talk about what happened to her. Just admit that you think this girl should be made an example of as a deterrent to all the lying bitches out there who run around ruining good men's names with their rapey lies.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I did fucking read, you shit-sucking imbecile. Did you or did you not post this:

Quote :
This was such a massive injustice and there where no other options or ways to protest this other than breaking the law?

Hm?

Cos it reads A LOT like "this wasn't such a big deal" and "she should've kept her mouth shut".

17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 831506 Oh you moron, you absolute fucking moron, you are so convinced that's what I must be anti what ever you stand for that this must be against you. I mean come on, I couldn't have been talking about how there where ways she could have complained about being gagged and how much of an injustice it was without actually naming the guys and breaking the court order could I? I mean is that too much of a stretch to even consider that? That I might not have been going "That stupid bitch, she should have kept her mouth shut!" and instead been going "Why did she have to go and name them, there are much more stuble, and LEGAL, ways she could have protested this"*

Of course not, because you have decided what I mean and I can't possible be talking about anything else, you fucking presumptuous idiot, the all knowing cyberwulf, who is never fucking wrong, except right now, when she, is.

HA!

*Little hint, that's what exactly what I was saying, you fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
the asylum wrote:

In a perfect world, I should be able to pull a Die Hard 3 and walk though Harlem with a big sandwich sign reading "I HATE NIGGERS", without being drawn and quartered in the streets. Am I within my rights in this hypothetical situation? Yes. Would then the residents of the neighborhood be within their rights stuffing my severed genitals down my esophagus? In a word, No. The only thing I am guilty of in this scenario is being an idiot.

haha "perfect world" you're a goddamn lunatic

Hm, that was a bad choice of words wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
"Why did she have to go and name them, there are much more stuble, and LEGAL, ways she could have protested this"
Tell me some.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 831506
I keep on trying to type a response to this shit but I get half-way through my post, sigh and then delete it because you're still stuck at this ridiculous "people who are really mad about horrible shit that happens to them should deal with their problems in a completely rational and detached manner" bullshit and it's embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as this sudden "I'm a smug internet warrior" post shtick of yours but nothing's more shameful than that seeing as you cannot do it in an even remotely funny way and I'm serious when I say knock it off it's fucking awful.

edit: ^^^^ yeah, do that as well

"Wonderfully English" my fucking ass. More often than not lately you've been nothing but a blight on the representation of our country on these forums, you troglodyte. I demand that WD40 gets the title instead because he actually embodies those kind of qualities. Mods? Please do me this favour.

Last edited by Just Chipper on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 pm

17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 453357 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 832557 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 453357
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
That I might not have been going "That stupid bitch, she should have kept her mouth shut!" and instead been going "Why did she have to go and name them, there are much more stuble, and LEGAL, ways she could have protested this"*
Stuble?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Subtle. Are we starting typo wars?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Methinks somebody needs to take Somath's keyboard away when he's drunk. It causes an impeccable foot-in-mouth syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

Well Reid already did the popcorn smiley thing. Lady Anne figured Grammar Nazi was probably the next best way to be utterly useless...

Quote :
you troglodyte

This brought tears of joy to my eyes...

And compliments are the third best way to be useless. But what else can I do? Chips, Shirt, and Wulf are saying everything I want to. Carry on...

Whatever, Somath has probably already marched out of this thread with his nose in the air already...
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Welp, I just saw a post on Tumblr that calls to openly advertise the rapists' names. It also published the victim's name, though. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Snake Bandage wrote:
Welp, I just saw a post on Tumblr that calls to openly advertise the rapists' names. It also published the victim's name, though. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Like I said earlier...

I wrote:
Is it at all possible that the judge asked for no one to speak about the case in order to protect the identity of the victim as well as the perpetrators?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Well Reid already did the popcorn smiley thing. Lady Anne figured Grammar Nazi was probably the next best way to be utterly useless...

Oh I'm up there with the best of them. I don't think I've been on topic yet...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Snake Bandage wrote:

Isn't the victim's name already known?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:

Yes it is, you nincompoop.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed   17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 am

Reidmar wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:

Yes it is, you nincompoop.

So, what does it matter if whatever a Tumblr announces it?
Back to top Go down

17-year-old sexual assault victim could be jailed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3