Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rapist dies in the middle of an assault

Go down 
+15
Penguin
Malganis
Aggie
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mikey Go WOOGA
XLT-100852.0
4shadowedice4
rachel
Lapin
Cyberwulf
Jesus.
Braigwen
Rabid Badger
EileenK98
the asylum
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Rapist dies in the middle of an assault Empty
PostSubject: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
REFUGIO — Investigators say a man died while in the act of raping an elderly South Texas woman.

The Refugio County Sheriff's Office identifies the man as 53-year-old Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez.

Sheriff's Sgt. Gary Wright says the incident happened June 2 after Gutierrez rode two miles by bicycle from his home to that of his 77-year-old victim in the tiny coastal community of Tivoli.

Two miles on a bike. This is significant (likely) because:

Quote :
He says the 5-foot-7, 230- to 250-pound man sneaked into the woman's house and raped her at knifepoint. During the attack, he said he wasn't feeling well, rolled over and died.

Gotta' keep that cardio up, fatty.

Quote :
Gutierrez was a registered sexual offender on parole from a sentence for aggravated sexual assault and indecency with a child.

And nothing of value was lost.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

This is what you call cosmic justice.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:43 pm

the asylum wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And nothing of value was lost.

I have to disagree. The woman's sense of safety in her own home has been destroyed. Her body was violated against her will. And then the fat bastard goes and DIES in her bed after sexually assaulting her. I foresee some heavy-duty counseling in this woman's future, and I hope she gets it.

Though I will admit him dying saves the public the cost of a trial.

Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Is there a public service where we get to spit on his corpse?
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm laughing, but I'm not sure if it's a sad laugh, a happy laugh or a "why" laugh. I mean, really, this terrible, terrible human being rapes this woman, says to her " I don't feel well" as if she gives a shit, and then basically does the "roll over and nap" for keeps. I mean, really? Is raping really that hard work?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 am

Woo yeah he died, cosmic justice etc. Good thing too because his victim would've got no justice if he'd lived. Why was he on parole exactly? Clearly he had no intention of reforming.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am

Good behavior? Prison crowding? Dunno. Waste of goddamn time sticking him in prison tho.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

No, Jesus., it wasn't a waste of time because it kept him away from the public.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

She meant she would have preferred a more...permanent solution.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Good behavior? Prison crowding? Dunno. Waste of goddamn time sticking him in prison tho.
No, what's a waste of time is to stick a bunch of weed smokers and the like in prison, leaving no room for real menaces to the public peace.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm actually a bit surprised she didn't die as well. I mean, she was 77 so heart failure wasn't out of the question...
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Why was he on parole exactly?
Because rape is a crime that is not taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Woo yeah he died, cosmic justice etc. Good thing too because his victim would've got no justice if he'd lived. Why was he on parole exactly? Clearly he had no intention of reforming.

Probably because of prisons overcrowded with noncitizens and drug addled chumps.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 am

This should be in Antidotes.

Why isn't it in Antidotes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
This should be in Antidotes.

Why isn't it in Antidotes?
Because a woman was raped. It doesn't matter how glad we all are over the rapist keeling over dead mid-act, a woman was still violated. There's no way that can be considered an antidote in any way.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 am

If it was JUST 53 year old man rapes 77 year old woman in her own home, sure, but he died, saving us the bother of a public trial, he did it while on parole for a previous assault, and he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:38 am

But did she deserve it?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 pm

the asylum wrote:
Quote :
He says the 5-foot-7, 230- to 250-pound man sneaked into the woman's house and raped her at knifepoint. During the attack, he said he wasn't feeling well, rolled over and died.

Wow, way to be an asshole and sneak in some fat-shaming. I suppose if his weight was 130-150 you wouldn't have said that about cardio.

Also, I fail to see how this guy dying mid-rape would make this woman feel any better. She was raped and assaulted and then had someone die in front of her. I doubt that would make anyone feel all sunshine and rainbows. If anything, I would think that would make this worse.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Quote :

Wow, way to be an asshole and sneak in some fat-shaming. I suppose if his weight was 130-150 you wouldn't have said that about cardio.

1: He was raping someone.
2: He's dead.
3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Quote :

Wow, way to be an asshole and sneak in some fat-shaming.

Thanks. I do my best.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Quote :

And any of that excuses asylum's pointless FAT FAT FATTY FAT comment how?

Whole hell of a lot of missing the point about anydamnthing in this story ITT, what with Harley saying "OH HOORAY THIS SHOULD BE IN ANTIDOTES" and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Malganis wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Quote :

And any of that excuses asylum's pointless FAT FAT FATTY FAT comment how?

Whole hell of a lot of missing the point about anydamnthing in this story ITT, what with Harley saying "OH HOORAY THIS SHOULD BE IN ANTIDOTES" and whatnot.

1.) If he weighed 130-150, he probably wouldn't have HNNNNNG-ed in the middle of light cardio. So I suppose you're right, you fat fuck.
2.) What do you think the "point" of the article is anyway? Someone was raped. It's not remotely newsworthy except for the part about the guy dying during the crime. It's not trying to make a point, it's trying to report a happening.

I swear to Polamalu's Hair, all of your fat must be clogging your brain.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
1.) If he weighed 130-150, he probably wouldn't have HNNNNNG-ed in the middle of light cardio.
So, to get this clear, is your argument here that thin people don't die young? Why do you think that?

I point out, just in the interests of argument, that my mother has been pleasingly plump all her life (despite zillions of diets, none of which worked) is now 86 and still alive, whereas her thinner sisters died at 78 and 76 respectively.

Another example: I sat next to a woman at work who did all the right things, went to the gym and worked out, rambled, ate sparingly - everything 'good' - died at 54 from a brain haemorrhage.

In general yes, fat people will not live as long as thinner ones - but it's not always the case and you can't always point to the fatness as a cause. It doesn't help, but there are other factors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Ahhhh, I missed you guys and your ablity to turn anything into a fight <3
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Malganis wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Quote :

Also, I fail to see how this guy dying mid-rape would make this woman feel any better. She was raped and assaulted and then had someone die in front of her. I doubt that would make anyone feel all sunshine and rainbows. If anything, I would think that would make this worse.

Fatty.

FATTY FATTY MCFATFAT.

FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY! YOU FAT PORKY CHUBBY FUCK!

Rapist dies in the middle of an assault 961878 Trollface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapist dies in the middle of an assault   Rapist dies in the middle of an assault Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapist dies in the middle of an assault
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next