Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots

Go down 
+14
Reepicheep-chan
Exodia's Right Leg
GamemasterAnthony
Braigwen
Raine
Somath Cegem
rae
Lurv
Howithurts
KJM
Penguin
Knorg
WD40
Mikey Go WOOGA
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:07 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I didn't except it to kill everyone with the slightest little mutation. At that point, you have to ask what qualifies as a mutation in the first place. DNA is obviously different from person to person. Does blond hair count as a mutation?

Fallout science is a little different from real science. In reality I suppose blond hair is a mutation. So is being able to eat cheese (lactose intolerance is the norm rather than the exception - we've mutated because we love cheese) But I'm no scientist.

I think what is more telling is the Enclave's idea of what is a mutation. In the Fallout world pretty much everyone who hasn't been born in a Vault or an Enclave bunker is mutated in some way - Even if it's just a stronger resistance to radiation. Apparently a resistance to poison and disease is a common mutation too - Otherwise Eden's little additive should have killed pretty much everyone.

The Enclave is genocidal, (as is the Brotherhood - The Capital Wasteland Brotherhood is so far removed from what they are supposed to be that they may as well be another organisation altogether. Even the Outcasts were softies.) and is convinced that it, and it alone, is the last true breed of Americans. Everyone else is either a mutation, a commie or a freak destined to subvert or pollute their populace.

Quote :
I think, at least originally, if you poisoned the Wasteland using the purifier, it cancelled out. Turning the purifier on in the first place was as much Good Karma as poisoning it was Bad Karma

Even this was problematic given Fallout 3's main story. You pretty much couldn't help but earn good karma with every step along the story.

Saying that, The Pitt DLC was superb in that it utterly subverted the Good Karma/Bad Karma deal. There is pretty much no 'good' choice in that one - it's probably my favourite DLC story arc. (Point Lookout winning the "Best Fallout DLC EVAR prize)
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:44 am

^ PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Old World Blues is best DLC.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:39 am

>Woman's opinion on video games
>Relevant

Pick one.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
>Relevant

Pick one.

Colbert very difficult choice mikey, lets go with relevant. Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 896582
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:16 am

Reidmar wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
>Relevant

Pick one.

Colbert very difficult choice mikey, lets go with relevant. Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 896582

You take a post that's not original enough to be either funny or infuriating and make it worse. Your super-power is to make unspeakably lame things even lamer. You are like Chris in your relentless onslaught of lameness, you never give up, never surrender, and your one redeeming feature is that, like Mikey, you are eternally unfazed.

You are the Chrikey lovechild. Congratulations. Which one of them is Mom?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

me i'm the mom

why is it in football manager every time i have a private chat with a player it ends with them effectively wanting to punch my head in?? i'm playing in "robbie mancini" mode if that helps
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:12 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
>Relevant

Pick one.

You take a post that's not original enough to be either funny or infuriating and make it worse. Your super-power is to make unspeakably lame things even lamer. You are like Chris in your relentless onslaught of lameness, you never give up, never surrender, and your one redeeming feature is that, like Mikey, you are eternally unfazed.

You are the Chrikey lovechild. Congratulations. Which one of them is Mom?

Your annoyance only makes me shake my head towards you harder.

Edit: Waaaaaaaaait, does this mean mikey and chris are the same person? Cept he's acting like everything insults him? Colbert

Last edited by Reidmar on Thu May 10, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
>Relevant

Pick one.

Then that means it wasn't a woman's opinion on video games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gumball wrote:
You are like Chris in your relentless onslaught of lameness, you never give up, never surrender, and your one redeeming feature is that, like Mikey, you are eternally unfazed.

But I have other redeeming features, right? Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:12 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Gumball wrote:
You are like Chris in your relentless onslaught of lameness, you never give up, never surrender, and your one redeeming feature is that, like Mikey, you are eternally unfazed.

But I have other redeeming features, right? Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 309696

Lolno. Especially seeing as with you your complete and total lack of empathy with anything ever is half the problem.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:45 am

Reidmar wrote:
Edit: Waaaaaaaaait, does this mean mikey and chris are the same person?
No, son, it means if they were to breed you would be the result.

Somath Cegem wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Gumball wrote:

Lolno. Especially seeing as with you your complete and total lack of empathy with anything ever is half the problem.

Yeah, spectacular timing, what with being a complete dickhead to Nil again. Seriously not impressed with you right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:00 am

Reid, I love ya, and here's some advice. In the future, just don't try to be clever...

just don't...
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:34 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Gumball wrote:

Yeah, spectacular timing, what with being a complete dickhead to Nil again. Seriously not impressed with you right now.

Okay I'll admit that what I said was harsh, but again? I was pretty sure this was my first offence, well, against Nih anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah, I am not sure what you are referenceing there, grumbles.

Side note: Do you think maybe Reid is Mickey's sock designed to make him look better by comparison/ quote all his posts so that people who have blocked him but not Reid will see them? That is my working theory atm, it explains the consentrated lameness.

Other side note: You srsly do not like Old World Blues, Mickey? The fuck is even wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:07 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Yeah, I am not sure what you are referenceing there, grumbles.

Side note: Do you think maybe Reid is Mickey's sock designed to make him look better by comparison/ quote all his posts so that people who have blocked him but not Reid will see them? That is my working theory atm, it explains the consentrated lameness.

Other side note: You srsly do not like Old World Blues, Mickey? The fuck is even wrong with you?
Nope. It'd take too much thought on my part. Or me caring. Block me and be done with your complaint if they annoy you THAT badly that you feel the need to comment on them every time I post something grmbls.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
Edit: Waaaaaaaaait, does this mean mikey and chris are the same person?
No, son, it means if they were to breed you would be the result.

Somath Cegem wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Gumball wrote:

You know, you're acting like one sour Kraut. Yeah I've been waiting to say that since I first thought it up two months ago. Excitedplz

Reepy wrote:

You give me far too much credit. But now that you mention it, I'll have to make a note to do it in the future. Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 961878

Reepy wrote:

I've never played it, I was just being a dick. Colbert
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:13 pm

OMG you people I'm yelling at MIKEY. I can see how my post could be taken to mean I was pissed at Somath; I'm sorry, poppet, I quoted your post because I was agreeing with you.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Reepy wrote:

I've never played it, I was just being a dick. Colbert

Play it, it is fucking hilarious.

For the record, I was only listing BESTEST DLCs for Fallout 3, not New Vegas.

OWB definitely takes the prize. But then, when you're being compared with the half-arsed "You can't go back because, fuck you you cant" Dead Money and the utterly baffling "Oh you were expecting a coherent answer were you?" Lonesome Road, it's difficult not to be Best DLC.

Honest Hearts was okay, though. Joshua Graham reminds me of Darkman. And Darkman is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:06 pm

WD40 wrote:
For the record, I was only listing BESTEST DLCs for Fallout 3, not New Vegas.

OWB definitely takes the prize. But then, when you're being compared with the half-arsed "You can't go back because, fuck you you cant" Dead Money and the utterly baffling "Oh you were expecting a coherent answer were you?" Lonesome Road, it's difficult not to be Best DLC.
You just said Fallout so I assumed you were talking about both I guess. And I agree, the New Vegas DLC was pretty iffy overall. Although I like how Lonesome Road basically just said "Fuck it, ED-E is the best companion, Rex can go to hell." Mostly because he was already my favorite >.< But the story was all kinds of what was that i dont even. I mean, it explained ED-E's backstory pretty well, and I liked that part, but the rest of it mostly just made me with the courier had no backstory. Like, maybe it would have been better if he were a complete nobody before being shot in the head.

grumble wrote:
OMG you people I'm yelling at MIKEY. I can see how my post could be taken to mean I was pissed at Somath; I'm sorry, poppet, I quoted your post because I was agreeing with you.
Haha, whoops. I get what you are saying now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots   Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Holes, Confusing Plots, and Terrible Plots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2