Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another severed penis story...

Go down 
+5
Rabid Badger
KelinciHutan
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Knorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Another severed penis story... Empty
PostSubject: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Police in southern Bangladesh say a woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempt to rape her and took it to a police station as evidence.

Another severed penis story... 57923

While I don't support mutiliation as judicial punishment, in self defence like that it's fine by me... Not in antidotes though because, on the other hand, she could be telling porkies,

Quote :
Mr Mazi denied the allegations.

"We were having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go and settle down in Dhaka," Mr Mazi told the BBC from the hospital in nearby Barisal.

"I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me."

From my comfy seat here I cannot say who is telling the truth about the severed tallywhacker, but I just know that half the users like to read about severed cocks, and the other half like to get enraged about links being posted with insufficient comment and so here I stop.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Quote :
"Police brought his severed penis several hours after the incident," he said.

What where they doing with it before?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:00 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :

Heh. heh heh heh...

Now who DOESN'T ask that kind of question?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Police spokesdude Abul Khaer wrote:
"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence."
Pardon me, ladies and gentlemen. I'll get back to you when I am done being deceased from laughter.

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :
It does cause one to wonder, doesn't it? Apparently giving it to any medical folks on the chance it could be reattached is too obvious?

I'm more curious what evidence was meant to be on the penis in the first place. The article seems to indicate that she successfully defended herself before the rape could occur. What evidence would there be to find?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Quote :
I'm more curious what evidence was meant to be on the penis in the first place. The article seems to indicate that she successfully defended herself before the rape could occur. What evidence would there be to find?

I'm assuming, if she was defending herself, that the woman decided to show something to the police. So it wouldn't be her word against his. Because hey, he had to be doing something around her to get his penis cut off.

Of course if she had just gotten mad and cut it off she might of had a 'oh shit' moment and had to decide something to do with the penis. So she took it to the police and went "I TOTALLY HAD TO SHOW U GUYZ!"
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Well, she solved part of his dilemma. I doubt he'll have to worry about her wanting him to leave town with her any more. As for his wife and kids...perhaps this could serve as a cautionary tale about fooling around on your spouse?

Quote :

I have visions of it lying on one of the desks, and them just staring at it stunned. Maybe occasionally, someone would poke it with a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Tose Proeski

Tose Proeski

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 am

I can't believe you're actually discussing this, you bunch of weirdo Greeks! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 am

Tose Proeski wrote:
I can't believe you're actually discussing this, you bunch of weirdo Greeks! Shocked
We've discussed weirder.

Anybody remember when there was that story about the drugged-up woman who miscrowaved her baby and everybody started talking about the best way to cook babies?

Seriously, didn't you know what forum you were joining?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
I have visions of it lying on one of the desks, and them just staring at it stunned. Maybe occasionally, someone would poke it with a pencil.

Then the one guy, the one everyone always wonders about, gets two pencils so he can make it dance across the desk, singing 'Ragtime Gal.'
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Tose Proeski wrote:

You obviously haven't experienced our discussions on GAFF. This is Babby's First Wierd News Story compared to the shit we waded through back then.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Also, hurrah for her for finding a suitable punishment for rapists. This should be in antidotes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another severed penis story...   Another severed penis story... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another severed penis story...
Page 1 of 1