Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy

Go down 
+6
Penguin
Malganis
Mikey Go WOOGA
InkWeaver
Cyberwulf
EricD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy Empty
PostSubject: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy 724940

You know, there's thousands and millions of Muslims who aren't like that. Regular, decent people, just like you and me, who just want to peacefully practice the religion of their forefathers, and for whom religion and political ideology are seperate entities. People like Mr. Mounisa give the regular Muslims a bad name with shit like that, just like how the Westboro Baptist Church gives regular Christians like me a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:03 pm

DO A FUCKING WRITEUP YOU LAZY ASSHOLE.
Back to top Go down
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
DO A FUCKING WRITEUP YOU LAZY ASSHOLE.

Cyberwulf wrote:
LAZY ASSHOLE

Yup, that's me.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Instead of trying to be clever, you could be a contributing member of the forum and not link-drop.

Tell us what the goddamn article is about.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

^
It's not an article. It's a video with the title "we need to behead democracy from its roots, everyday we should attack their systems and replace it with islam." That's their capitalization.

It's somehow dated May 1st, 2011. I didn't watch it because I'm lazy and uninterested.
Back to top Go down
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Very well sir.

The article is, in fact, a video, of a British salafi (one who takes the original founders of Islam, such as the Prophet Muhammed, as his personal models in life) named Abu Mounisa making a speech at the Islamic Awakening Conference, on December 15th of 2010. In this speech, Mr. Mounisa argues that Muslims need to attack (yes, he uses the word attack. Many times) the law and order of the United Kingdom, in order to bring about the replacement of British laws and institutions with those of Islam. He calls for the 'beheading' of democracy and British law and order, because he believes that they are the root of the problems he has with British society. Problems like women getting to dress however they like, or men being free to be sexually promiscuous if they so choose (How exactly British law is the cause of that, I don't know).

Like I said, it is this kind of crap that gives normal Muslims a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 pm

EricD wrote:
Sure, if you're the kind of person who hates immigints because they don't act white enough for you.
Back to top Go down
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Did you not watch the video? Did you not listen to his words? "We must attack their law and order! We must attack their society!". Those are DIRECT quotes.

Quote :
"Our da'wa should be the da'wa that attacks their system and we replace it with Islam"

The guy said that in the first 20 seconds of the video! Da'wa, of course, meaning "call to Islam".

Quote :
We don't want only one sister to wear the kilmar and jilbad, we want the whole society to wear kilmar and jilbar!"

Kilmar and jilbad, of course, being the scarf and cloak worn by traditional Muslim women.

Quote :
"We don't want only our brothers and sisters to make sujud to Allah, we want the whole society to make sujud to Allah!

Sujud being the act of bowing down to God, as a Muslim does at prayer.

Mr. Mounisa goes on to say that society must be attacked for it to be changed to Islam. He also refers to freedom and democracy as "false gods".

He goes on to say:

Quote :
"...That is why, my dear brothers, we must behead democracy from its roots"

I'm not mincing words, that is a direct quote, found at 3:25 of the video.

And you don't see a problem with this sort of attitude!?

Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
EricD wrote:
Sure, if you're the kind of person who hates immigints because they don't act white enough for you.

Yeah, no, I'm not cool with this, either. Just like I wouldn't be cool with a bunch of lily-white Christian Dominionists taking over the United States' secular government, since a government dominated by extremist, fundamentalist Muslims and a government dominated by extremist, fundamentalist Christians would look pretty much the same and probably function much the same. I.e., people like you, Cyberwulf (and heck, pretty much everyone else on here), and me would be the first up against the wall.

Extremist fanatics who try to impose every facet of their religion onto an unwilling, captive populace have NO place in that country's secular government and should be shunned.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Yeah, I wasn't condoning what he said, you dumb fucks. I was mocking the notion that the ravings of one extremist somehow justify treating ALL MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE with suspicion because one of them 'gave Muslims a bad name.' Try learning to read English, tools.
Back to top Go down
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm not saying we should treat all Muslims with suspicion, I'm saying that people like this are what gives normal Muslims a bad reputation, much like how the Westboro Baptist Church and fuckheads like that give Christians like me a bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
^
It's not an article. It's a video

Oh. Sorry, I'm a lazy asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:01 am

InkWeaver wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
^
It's not an article. It's a video

Oh. Sorry, I'm a lazy asshole.

We have this in common. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:19 am

Lazy assholes don't have time to read anything beyond HURRR WHITE PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 am

Yeah, Eric, he only gives Muslims a bad reputation if at some level you're lumping all Muslims in together with this douche. And given your enlightened stance on immigration, I'm willing to bet that's what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 am

Quote :
we must behead democracy from its roots

This threat doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

A buzzcut?
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am

rachel wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

A buzzcut?
Or maybe an upside-down decapitation?
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
It's somehow dated May 1st, 2011.

Knowing you is a real education, Mikey. I now know that it is possible to be as stupid as you, and still remember how to breathe. Really, when are you going to get tired of this anti-Europe schtick of yours? You must be boring even yourself by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy   Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Abu Mounisa (British salafist) calls for the beheading of democracy
Page 1 of 1