Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway

Go down 
+10
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sarin
NastyHobbitses
Mr.Doobie
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Braigwen
Jay/Cris
Rabid Badger
Maximilia
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway Empty
PostSubject: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:11 pm

O.o Wow, really? Holy crap.

Quote :
A Virginia toddler was walking out of a shopping mall with relatives when her grandmother suddenly flung her over a railing, sending the girl on a fatal plunge to the pavement several stories below, police said Tuesday.

That's just... spontaneous.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Maximilia wrote:

Quote :
A Virginia toddler was walking out of a shopping mall with relatives when her grandmother suddenly flung her over a railing, sending the girl on a fatal plunge to the pavement several stories below, police said Tuesday.

I'm thinking she wasn't a bit well mentally and just snapped. Though that doesn't seem to jive with what people say about her taking care of her granddaughter and being so close to her family.

Still, as someone who comes from a family where depression and mental illness is common, some people can be very good at hiding just how fucked up in the head they are.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Maximilia wrote:

Quote :

I'm thinking she wasn't a bit well mentally and just snapped. Though that doesn't seem to jive with what people say about her taking care of her granddaughter and being so close to her family.

Still, as someone who comes from a family where depression and mental illness is common, some people can be very good at hiding just how fucked up in the head they are.

Well, obviously something set her over the edge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:49 pm

In her mug shot, the grandmother does not seem to broken up about it. I may be assuming, but she looks almost defiant.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 am

Is it just me, or are people trying to STICK UP for an old lady who just murdered her grand-daughter?

That's right, this is murder, and murder is murder, mental illness or not. Good god, the woman threw a baby several stories. Are you not more shocked?

"Something set her off". That's right, it's not her fault at all, people really need to be more considerate around grandmothers just in case they decide to KILL A CHILD. "She didn't do it on purpose. I mean, she's probably not mentally ill, but it must have been a mistake, the way she just happened to throw that child over a walkway."

"Carmela Dela Rosa of Fairfax was arrested and charged with aggravated malicious wounding"

That's right, the baby MADE her do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:52 am

Quote :

Jay/Cris wrote:

Not sure if pun is purposeful.
Back to top Go down
NastyHobbitses

NastyHobbitses

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 am

I'm not defending this woman at all, but it's very, very probable that something is wrong with her. Try her, put her in jail, and give her some psychiatric treatment. She needs some.
Back to top Go down
http://jiaren-shadow.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Nihilist is damn right. If a man had done this, people would be battering down his cell door right now to throw shit at him. Because it's the cute, cuddly grandma, everybody has to be nice and sympathetic about it.

Anybody here watch Futurama and the episode "A Fishfull Of Dollars"?

Anyway, I just can't believe this. So the woman obviously suffers from mental illness of some kind (she must do, to toss a small child over a balcony). Does that make her somebody I want to be sympathetic for? Fuck no!

My big question is, why? What moved her to abruptly kill this child?

But suddenly all her neighbours are saying, "Hey, she was always nice to the baby before. I'm sure she can't be to blame. Let's give her a great big hug! After all, it's not like she's going to kill any more grandchildren."
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Despite your image, Nil, I'm going to have to say this: all old people can get away with murder, and people will feel sorry for them because they assume they're senile.

Also, shut up, Harley.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey, how come I catch flack even when I agree with people?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Crissy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nihily wrote:
Kill kids and have people feel sorry for you if you're a woman because that's supposed to be a woman's primary role in society and they don't have minds of their own.

A woman's role in society is to kill kids... This needs further explaining.

Nihily wrote:
What is a synonym for fishing?

Angling? MOAR EXPLANATION!

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Nihl wrote:
blahblahblah men have it tough
Over here old men regularly confess to raping their own children and get away with no more than a slap on the wrist. Wanna swap?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm

^
Yes please. Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway 588739

Also, sauce.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
^
Yes please. Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway 588739

Also, sauce.

Back to top Go down
Bella Mortis

Bella Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

*Sigh* Well, I must say that I'm disappointed. I totally expected the grandma to look, well, more grandmotherly. Maybe a Mrs. Clause look-a-like or someone like that rapping grandma in The Wedding Singer. Reality fails hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Nihilist wrote:
I am one successful fisherman [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The CyberSeawulf is not a terribly difficult catch. Razz
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

On an unrelated note...

I read that as "Grandma tosses ANOTHER grandchild off walkway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway   Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma tosses grandchild off walkway
Page 1 of 1