Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.

Go down 
+11
Dr. Quinzel
ZoZo
Azzandra
Verandering
Malganis
TheHedonist
EileenK98
Bamshalam
Lapin
Sheba
OzymandiasBowie
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  Empty
PostSubject: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Basically, the Colorado prison system has extended body cavity searches to include the pulling up and examining of the clitoral fold. Prior to the labia lift, the basic search was this:

Quote :
The "proper" search (before the labia lift came about) is as follows: Remove all clothes, as an officer searches the seams/pockets/waistband and stand completely naked. Open the mouth; sweep fingers around tongue and along gum line. Fold forward ears while turning the head to expose behind them. Run fingers through hair, removing any ties or combs and if needed, bend over to shake long hair. Lift arms and if breasts are large, lift breasts. Turn around; lift each foot, wiggling toes. Turn your back to the officer, bend over, squat, and grab buttocks while coughing.

And here's the piece de resistance:
Quote :
The addition of the "labia lift" is to stand or sit, facing the officer, while spreading the labia open wide.
Emphasis mine.

Source

The ACLU is calling on Colorado to end labia lifts, due to the possible psychological damage the process may cause to sexually or physically abused women. Personally, I fail to see the benefits of searching the clitoral hoods of female prisoners. You can't hide anything there, it's just too small.

Quote :
"The new search is in addition to the intrusive searches that prisoners already endure at DWCF," the letter states. "It is virtually inconceivable that the new requirement that prisoners hold open their labia contributes anything to prison security."

Source
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Well now, I think this answers the question: HUH?!? scratch

Seriously, what purpose does this serve? Are they expecting female inmates to sneak in, I dunno, fold-up needles under their clits or what?

...Unless they're like, checking for signs of herpes or something, but then again there's blood tests for that.... With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  367135
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

They're checking for drug stashes. No stash is too small to get you some leeway with people in prison, or a user themselves will hide it. I'm not sure it's conceivable to hide any stash whatsoever in such a small space though. Maybe one pill or a tiny bit of powder, but I'm pretty sure anything hidden would be dislodged by the normal procedure.

If I recall correctly, the UK actually has a female guard do a full body cavity search upon entry into a prison.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Lapin wrote:
If I recall correctly, the UK actually has a female guard do a full body cavity search upon entry into a prison.

How in the world does that make a damn bit of difference.
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Lapin wrote:
They're checking for drug stashes. No stash is too small to get you some leeway with people in prison, or a user themselves will hide it. I'm not sure it's conceivable to hide any stash whatsoever in such a small space though. Maybe one pill or a tiny bit of powder, but I'm pretty sure anything hidden would be dislodged by the normal procedure.

I agree, it's highly unlikely that any drugs hidden under the clitoral hood would be either A) usable or B) unable to remain hidden during a normal cavity search. I feel that Labia Lifts are about shaming women inmates more than insuring the safety of the prison facility.

Bamshalam wrote:

It bloody well doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:04 am

Bamshalam wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Hm? It doesn't. It's just an actual touching search instead of our display one. It's pretty much the same search. I think I was just thinking out loud when I added that comment, so to speak, not making a point.

Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm

I read the title of this thread and was expecting it to be about intimate plastic surgery on inmates.

Oh, come on, I can't have been the only one!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
I read the title of this thread and was expecting it to be about intimate plastic surgery on inmates.

You weren't. I was expecting FGM wank and I get this?

You disappoint me, WGW.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 pm

EileenK98 wrote:

You weren't. I thought the same thing.

Actually, I'm confused about this. The labia majora/minora don't really equal the clitoral hood. What body part are we talking about here, because I have no idea? The article seems to be saying something else and the OP and everyone else are saying something different.

e: the article does mention that prisoners have been made to pull back their clitoral hoods, which is... yeah. :/ With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  309696 That doesn't make any sense, except to humiliate someone.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh so now you're all opposed to making criminals suffer.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 am

Verandering wrote:

What is that supposed to mean? scratch

e: I think I was overreacting and the comment was more general than aimed at me specifically, so derp derp, sorry Verandering.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited by Malganis on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 am

Verandering wrote:

I assume you're talking about the casual hope of criminals being raped in prison that often gets thrown around?
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Why do I get the impression that this is a measure thought up by someone who knows what a labia is only in theory?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

This is confusing. I'm fairly sure I can't fit anything under my clitoral hood except my clitoris.

I think I agree with OzymandiasBowie (hello! I haven't met you before, but you seem cool). This looks like it's all about humiliation. I also wonder whether they do anything analogous with male prisoners. Perhaps making them spread their scrotums and pull foreskins back? If they don't, then I'm very cross indeed.
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

ZoZo wrote:
This is confusing. I'm fairly sure I can't fit anything under my clitoral hood except my clitoris.

I think I agree with OzymandiasBowie (hello! I haven't met you before, but you seem cool). This looks like it's all about humiliation. I also wonder whether they do anything analogous with male prisoners. Perhaps making them spread their scrotums and pull foreskins back? If they don't, then I'm very cross indeed.

Thanks. Smile

From what I've read, male prisoners aren't made to peel back their foreskins. But, really, are we surprised that women are humiliated when men are not?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm

I thought males in the U.S were usually circumsized at birth? Maybe that's why. I guess they could force them to do...whatever it is goatse guy is doing, though. Cavity search or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.    With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

You weren't. I was expecting FGM wank and I get this?

You disappoint me, WGW.

Here, maybe this video can give you your wank. With Every Incarceration, Get a Free Labia Lift.  588739 (obviously NSFW)

Spoiler: