Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons Empty
PostSubject: Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons   Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 am

Canada just became 20% cooler.

Quote :
OTTAWA – Zombies on Parliament Hill have long been the bane of those who watch Canadian politics.

Now, in a case of life imitating art, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird is assuring the House of Commons that Canada remains a zombie-free zone.

The odd exchange came Wednesday near the end of the daily question period in the House of Commons.

I wish Australian Parliament was like this. All we get are rambling politicians repeating phrases over and over like broken records, Gillard going "NO U" every five minutes and Abbott barely able to string two sentences together. They would never even consider zombie preparedness, it's always carbon tax this and slander that and who read what in the paper this morning. UGH.

Quote :
Winnipeg New Democrat Pat Martin raised the matter of a Quebec government disaster planning exercise that used a mock zombie invasion as its premise. B-movie templates of an invasion of the “living dead” have also been used for emergency preparedness drills in the United States.

“I don’t need to tell you, Mr. Speaker, that zombies don’t recognize borders,” Martin warned the House, tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Is the foreign minister, asked the NDP MP, working with his American partners “to develop an international zombie strategy so that a zombie invasion does not turn into a zombie apocalypse?”

Yeah

If I am elected, these are the kind of issues I intend to bring to Parliament (along with peak oil, carbon emissions, refugee processing, myriad indigenous issues and human rights). Australia needs to follow Canada's example and be prepared for the undead hordes.

Mikey, you have officially lost the right to hate on Canadians.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons   Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 am

Until Preston Manning shows up again, at least
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons   Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Mikey, you have officially lost the right to hate on Canadians.
Yeah, I gotta say, this weights pretty heavily in their favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons   Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada Is Zombie-Free, According To House Of Commons
Page 1 of 1