Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...

Go down 
+17
Dixie
karmyn31
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Sutremaine
Rageful Jewel
Penguin
Raine
Knorg
The Ansem Man
Malganis
SirDixonDongs
myeerah
Braigwen
Chris91
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:15 am

I have a cousin the same age as Mikey. My dad always says he's not smart enough to be a halfwit.
I hope Mikey's not my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Not to interrupt the wank, but...

2010 has claimed another one
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Well, there we go. Our triad of death is complete.

(P. S. 2010, if you take anyone personally related to me, I will never forgive you.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Well, there we go. Our triad of death is complete.

(P. S. 2010, if you take anyone personally related to me, I will never forgive you.)
2010 continues eating people and the environment; ignores protests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I was just about to post this. Damn. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm

So that's what, three of four Golden Girls down for the count?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 pm

*is afraid for Betty White*
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:50 pm

gaijinguy wrote:

Down for the count implies they can get back up.

Also, I don't care. Not much can top Billy Mays' death. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Down for the count implies they can get back up.

Okay, global warming? Just a theory. Zombie Apocalypse? Inevitability. I mean, it even says so in the Bible. The death shall roam the earth and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2