Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two year old smokes 40 a day...

Go down 
+9
The Unoriginal
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Just Chipper
SirDixonDongs
ZoZo
grmblfjx
Raine
Lady Anne
WD40
13 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Two year old smokes 40 a day... Empty
PostSubject: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Ardi Rizal is aged just two - but the toddler has already developed a 40-cigarettes-a-day smoking habit after his father let him smoke when he was just 18 months.

And I thought my 10-a-day phase was difficult to break...

Quote :
The two-year-old now weighs 4 stone, and trundles round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings as he is too unfit to run with the other children.

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits, but his father said: 'He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem.'

PARENTING!
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:42 am

WTF?! That kid is still in diapers, and has a smoking habit that a lot of adults would find hard to maintain. He does not look healthy--and his parents think this is fine?

That kid will be dead before he has a chance to grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:54 am

This has been on every single channel today and still I laugh at it. It's not funny in any way, but it's so ridiculous to even imagine someone doing influencing a child like this in the first place. I seriously hope the family will consider just taking those cigarettes off him and nothing too serious has been caused to the kid's health (though I really do doubt that, the kid sucks them down like lollipops).
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:15 am

WD40 wrote:
Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits, but his father said: 'He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem.'

So? I'd give up a healthy habit if someone offered me a car.

If I had any healthy habits, I mean.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:30 am

Quote :
Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits
I'm sorry, but that's not much of an incentive. The kid is two. He won't be able to reach the pedals.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:26 pm

i thought smoking was supposed to decrease your appetite why is that kid a lardass
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm

That photograph proves that smoking makes you look cool. Seriously, look at that chick over on the far right. She is totally checking him out.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:47 pm

*sarcasm mode ON*

And people say smoking is addictive...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:37 pm

I have the feeling someone made up a newspaper article from a random picture of a fat kid in a toy truck holding a ceeg. Plus, the ceeg looks like it's pastede on yay.
A fisherman can afford to spend twice the average monthly wage to support his kid's habit, and still has money to pay for such niceties as food, clothing, fishing tools etc.?
Who are these 'officials' who are so interested in the health of the kid? And why not something which generates profit for the family, like a newer fishing boat for Daddy or a sewing machine for Mommy, instead of a car of all things?

I admit I'm going by gut-feeling only, but this looks a non-news like the Montauk monster and the rat-faced creature that's doing the rounds of the Internet this week.

EDIT: I found a video and while the kid may not be up to 40 per day, sure he knows how to rock a grit. The current score is World Stupidity 1.785.392, Uni 0. And still two quarters to go.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:44 pm

So what's his brand?
Back to top Go down
Grunge

Grunge

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Why didn't they tale the car and use it to trade for something better? Seriously WTF, lazy ass parents. My parents smacked me and let me know temper tantrums are just going to end in my ass getting whooped and having a reason to cry about.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 pm

WD40 wrote:

Quote :
Ardi Rizal is aged just two - but the toddler has already developed a 40-cigarettes-a-day smoking habit after his father let him smoke when he was just 18 months.

And I thought my 10-a-day phase was difficult to break...

Quote :
The two-year-old now weighs 4 stone, and trundles round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings as he is too unfit to run with the other children.

PARENTING!

Is it bad if I am wondering if this kids parents are making him into another Gary Coleman?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 am

Grunge wrote:
Why didn't they tale the car and use it to trade for something better? Seriously WTF, lazy ass parents. My parents smacked me and let me know temper tantrums are just going to end in my ass getting whooped and having a reason to cry about.

What are you, from last year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two year old smokes 40 a day...   Two year old smokes 40 a day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Two year old smokes 40 a day...
Page 1 of 1