Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Left 4 Dead: The Romance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

Left 4 Dead: The Romance! Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead: The Romance!   Left 4 Dead: The Romance! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Left 4 Dead. A game about love, rape, and eating. No wait, that's this story.

Quote :

Hunter tripped over a trashcan as he ran into the dark alleyway, trying to find a shortcut that would lead him away from the huge dark figure chasing after him. He got up quickly, his purple hood hiding away empty, scared eyes that glanced over the infected's shoulder as his fast legs brought him deeper into the shadows of the alley.

Empty scared eyes? Are his eyes emo and got scared by something? Did his eyeballs fall out at some point? If so how could anyone tell if he's scared by looking into the sockets?

So our Hunter is being chased by a Tank. The Tank wants to rape him because um… that’s what zombies do? Also, zombies can really talk. They just don’t do it around us regular humans because they think it’s funny.

Quote :
The Tank's short, chubby fingers grabbed at his pants, and the Hunter's next screech turned into a rather pathetic squeak as fabric was ripped and infected skin was exposed to the cold. Rough reddish hands grabbed strong pale thighs, and the Hunter looked away, closing his lifeless eyes and silently begging for everything to stop, for the Tank to go away and let him resume his innocent hunting for weak humans to eat. But, as usual, it didn't happen.

Hunter Raping Night is every Tuesday.

Quote :

A Smoker!
He thought, half relieved, half scared, and half unconscious from pain. This is either very good, or very bad!

Still, anything would be better than being raped by an oversized horny mutant, unless of course it included being raped by both an oversized horny mutant and a Smoker with a long tentacle-like tongue…
Completely distracted by his thoughts, the Hunter blushed madly. He had not just thought the tongue was sexy! Yes, it was a fact that it would feel better than those ugly fingers, but…

"I’m being raped but DAMN that Smoker has a nice tongue!"
No really, the Tank is currently raping the Hunter WHILE THE HUNTER THINKS THIS.

Luckily for our hero the Smoker he heard saves him from being raped. He passes out (like any good yaoi bottomer) and wakes up the next morning to meet the Smoker who saved him.

Quote :
He was distracted from his gloomy thoughts when two lumpy, yet soft grey hands reached out to pull his hood up again. The Hunter raised a hand to touch the fabric, as if to make sure it was real, before looking up at Smoker and smiling shyly.

"T-Thanks…"
"No big deal" Smoker shrugged. "I liked you better off without it, though" he added, smirking, and Hunter was glad the shadow of the hood could conceal his evident blush.

"So how’s it feel to be raped?"
"Oh you don’t even notice after it happens if you’re saved by your tru luv."
"Ah cool. Want a arm for Breakfest?"

Quote :
"I-I guess I'm not that b-bad for an Infected" Hunter tried to agree without sounding full of himself. "A-And you aren't either" he added, wanting to compliment the other back even though he wasn't sure how to. "Y-You're handsome… A-And obviously you're very strong, if you defeated a Tank" he added with a bit more conviction. And he didn't know why, but he found that strength attractive in a very instinctive, animalistic way.

After all, within the animal kingdom, those males who were strong, smart, and able to protect their families were always the first ones to mate.
And after the Infection, everything resembled the animal kingdom a little more.

YES AFTER WE BECOME ZOMBIES WE WILL SEEK OUT THE STRONGEST OF THE ZOMBIES AND S/HE SHALL HAVE MANY MATES. Start working out now people, for that day will soon be upon us.

Quote :

"I-I need to clean up before I put these on" he commented, motioning towards the jeans. Smoker nodded in silent understanding. "But I don't know how" Hunter added, sadly. "I don't have anything to clean myself with… And I'm scared of getting even more Infections if I use just anything"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
"I could use my tongue" Smoker whispered, the words hard to understand because of his tongue sticking out and the trembling of his voice, but still very audible. He was obviously uncomfortable with the idea.

Quote :
"I-It hurts, but… D-Don't stop… I-It feels nice…" and one of Hunter's hands reached out to brush Smoker's tongue, twirling the tip around with one finger. Smoker couldn't stop himself from groaning, feeling his cheeks hot and his breathing short and fast. He retracted his tongue lightly and directed it back down, pushing the tip slightly inside Hunter's body. The smaller Infected drew in a sharp breath, willing himself to relax. However, as Smoker's tongue slid inside him, so slowly and carefully, massaging him, he decided the intrusion wasn't painful at all. If anything, it was rather pleasurable. "M-Mhh…"

In the next chapter we find out our heros' names! We get more hot zombie yaoi action! In badly written sex scenes!

Last edited by bleachedblackcat on Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for my computer's screwyness)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Romance!   Left 4 Dead: The Romance! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm

He...the Smoker...I was just watching Andrew play this last night... Left 4 Dead: The Romance! 556166
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Romance!   Left 4 Dead: The Romance! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:13 am

I don't know the fandom, but the horror and the hilarity are obvious. MOAR PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Romance!   Left 4 Dead: The Romance! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Quote :
Empty scared eyes? Are his eyes emo and got scared by something? Did his eyeballs fall out at some point? If so how could anyone tell if he's scared by looking into the sockets?
It's been a while since I got really into Left 4 Dead, but I'm pretty sure Hunters don't have eyes.

Regardless, this fic is just awful. I do not understand the appeal of decomposing, vile zombies having romantic buttsex. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Romance!   Left 4 Dead: The Romance! Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead: The Romance!
Page 1 of 1