Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tinyfandoms

Go down 
+33
TheHedonist
rae
Reidmar
ScytheK
SouthSimGal
fapfapfap
minespatch
TheHermit
bleachedblackcat
Mouse
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
your mom
Azzandra
Da_Nuke
Sheba
Alhazred
Gally
Gamma Vector
moonpie
VampireNaomi
Owlish
Penguin
Miss Prince
agent_squeaks
Mendo
myeerah
Verandering
Knorg
Raine
Tungsten Monk
Princess
InkWeaver
SlyChild
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

Tinyfandoms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

The way the plot works in the Far Cry series gave me a plot bunny to play around with the idea of how being in a shitty war-torn African hellhole country does bad things to people mentally as well as physically no matter what they're there for.

My fic is the fifth of five on the Far Cry ff.net page. I requested the category to be made on the uberpit just to have another place to post it.
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm the ONLY person who writes for the BBC show Wild West. And it's not that I'm picky and stuck up--I have literally found NO other fics.

I know not everything catches on as a fandom, and a weird sitcom with 12 episodes from 2004 is not going to generate tons of fics... But Dawn French and Catherine Tate are fairly popular in Britain, no?? Not even ONE other fic? Please?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

A fandom consisting only of me and my dog? Well, I don't have a dog... but I do find Rocksteady from the 1980s TMNT series kind of hot. More attractive than the turtles of that particular series, in fact.

Although the 2003 turtles do beat him, fortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
A fandom consisting only of me and my dog? Well, I don't have a dog... but I do find Rocksteady from the 1980s TMNT series kind of hot. More attractive than the turtles of that particular series, in fact.

Although the 2003 turtles do beat him, fortunately.

I was a fan of Shredder, myself.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 pm

I'm in the Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog fandom. Remember that show? It was an awesomely bad Saban production that put Irish mythology in a blender and pressed puree. It is terrible yet for some reason, I love it. Must be for the same reason I love Power Rangers: it's a big slice of cheese.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:10 pm

ALL my fandoms are small fandoms. I think the biggest is Max Steel, and that has someone post a story about once every five months or so.

Quote :
I'm in the Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog fandom. Remember that show?

Isn't that the one that was a bit like Power Rangers but they had some sort of female magic user as the villian? And the main guy was all about honor and it kept biting him in the ass?
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Isn't that the one that was a bit like Power Rangers but they had some sort of female magic user as the villian? And the main guy was all about honor and it kept biting him in the ass?

You just described pretty much all the shitty Power Rangers knock-offs. Except maybe Big Bad Beetleborgs.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 am

Hey I didn't watch a lot of TV as a child Razz

Why is there no fandom for the May Parker Spider-girl? I mean yeah, it got a tad strange and rushed at the end but still! I thought most of the storylines where pretty good and May seemed like a teenager most of the time. Even when I was being bugged by what she was doing I was still intrested in the comics! But there's no fandom and I don't think anyone in real life has even HEARD of the comic, even the people at the comic book club on campus.
Back to top Go down
minespatch

minespatch

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Let's see, I suppose Abadazad since there's about 15 pieces of fanart, and Disney stopped it's comic production for unknown reason. I really loved the two books(I'll have to order the third book from England or Ebay when I get the chance).

Another should be the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh. He's like a early Batman that should get more recognition(I mean, the guy has a book, several movies by Disney and Hammer, and a comic strip in Disney Adventures magazine). Makes me wonder why the figure isn't gaining much notice unlike Rorschach...
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 am

Brave Police J-Decker and Beast Machines. Seriously, I'm the only person on the internet that liked BM.
Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SouthSimGal

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Escape From the Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith is pretty good compared to most things written for teenage boys. I'm a girl, and I could still appreciate all the action and gore. There's literally only 9 fanfics on FF.net and the fanart I've seen is pretty... lousy.

[/necropost]
Back to top Go down
ScytheK

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Oh god EVERY fandom I'm in is this.
And everything that's spat out is sporkworthy crap.
Especially Van Beuren's Tom and Jerry.
Everything that's spat out from it's two other fans is either emo "after the series" crap, slash, or crossovers that look like Cartunelover16's wet dream.
My tinyfandoms are crapfandoms, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 pm

ScytheK wrote:
Everything that's spat out from it's two other fans is either emo "after the series" crap, slash, or crossovers that look like Cartunelover16's wet dream.
Tinyfandoms - Page 2 724940 Look at the date next time.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 pm

This would not be one of the threads where the usual 'do not necropost' rule suggestion applies, much like the 'A X thing happened to me today.'

Mostly, I just keep hoping someone will turn out to be in one of the same tiny fandoms I am in.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am

Rule of Rose, anyone?

There was a small forum running a while back but internal drama eventually made it eat itself. But the point is we need more creepy japanese horror games about little girls with a chamber music soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
ScytheK

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Reidmar wrote:
ScytheK wrote:
Tinyfandoms - Page 2 724940 Look at the date next time.
haha woops i never look at the date on things
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Whoa whoa wait. Reidmar giving other people shit about their posts?

rae wrote:
This would not be one of the threads where the usual 'do not necropost' rule suggestion applies, much like the 'A X thing happened to me today.'
This.

It's always been a rule of thumb on this forum and its predecessors that if it's relevant and adds something new to the discussion, necroposting is fine. Which you might not know, because you're relatively new... so don't go around being a smartass about conventions on a forum you're not familiar with.
Also the date you're suggesting this person should have a better look at is, what, a month ago? In a slow thread? That's hardly offensive.

Ultimately my point that you are the second-to-last person who gets to lecture other people about their contribution to any given discussion. At least their post had actual words in it.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Necroposting

Collateral - Entertaining movie, only 25 fic of it.
The Sandlot - Fun 90s movie, briefly revived with two direct-to-DVD sequels, but most fic of it is basically just retelling the movie but adding a girl for Benny to screw.
Back to top Go down
nikore.robinson

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:50 am

Went on the Pit looking for Cubix fic... and found three that all were text walls of shit[/b][!!!Angry   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 199471  What.  The. FUCK?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm glad this thread was necro'd, because it now gives me a chance to talk about some fandoms off the grid that I just absolutely love.

The first of these being Detentionaire. It is, undoubtedly, one of the few good animated Canadian shows I've seen in a while, 6Teen, Stoked and Total Drama included. It embodies the high school life while at the same time blending science-fiction, mystery and drama elements that coalesce, into a compelling and engaging storyline that not only answers the questions you've been asking since the first episode, but leave it open with more concerns. At this point, the series has gone on hiatus until an American network picks it up and if it does well (I fail to see how it wouldn't) it'll continue with a new season. Until then, I can only work on my writing for the fandom, while keeping away from the slashfics and gender-bender stories that seem to make up the majority of the fandom.

One of the others, that I mentioned, is another Canadian animated series that I was surprised to find I liked, being Stoked. Honestly, I don't really know where the suden urge to watch this series came from, but goddamn, I'm glad I did, especially after catching up on Total Drama and finishing 6Teen. In comparison to 6Teen, it bears a striking resemblance, but the themes are taken on a different perspective. 6Teen was a slice-of-life about growing up and learning to live, whereas Stoked focused more on the fun times and living for the present. The series only lasted two seasons and left a lot more to be desired, but at the same time it was a series that delivered with some good jokes and excellent writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinyfandoms   Tinyfandoms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinyfandoms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: