Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'

Go down 
+3
your mom
szaleniec
NicolaQ1987
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' Empty
PostSubject: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

Another one I found here

Quote :
It was a cold winter's day in early December
As it often is cold in December I don't find the need of 'winter' in
that description. Winter is of course around December...or is
it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Quote :
quite some time before
Christmas.
How much time before exactly? There aren't a lot of days in December are there? Only 24 before Christmas and I wouldn't say that's 'quite some time before Christmas'.

Quote :
Enough games "Sally." "I love it when you call me by my codename; it
makes you sound so straight." Replied the voice again.
Codename? Ooooh espionage. Really does it make Harry sound straight calling a boy by a girls name? Why would sounding straight be so erotic to someone who is gay, surely it would be a turn off.

Quote :
"Sally" waved at Harry from the Slytherin table. Harry gave a secretive
wave back.
Of course you can give a secretive wave infront of a hall full of people without anyone noticing or seeing infact [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Who is "Sally"? And why does she he it have quotation marks around it's name?

Quote :
"Whatever, are we gonna do it or not, I have lotion ya know." Said the
boy.

Spoil the fun why don't you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] now we know it's a boy and not a mysterious stranger named "Sally".

It's pretty obvious that "Sally" is Draco Malfoy, Harry is sleeping with, as "Sally" is from Slytherin and calls Hermione a Mudblood.
Back to top Go down
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:15 am

Quote :
Chrysaes
2004-11-29 . chapter 1Awesome, i can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh my gawd, she reviewed her own story and called it awesome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 am

NicolaQ1987 wrote:
Quote :
As it often is cold in December I don't find the need of 'winter' in
that description. Winter is of course around December...or is
it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The writer is from "california" so doesn't even have the excuse of being in the southern hemisphere, where it's summer in December. Evidently she's just a fan of redundantly redundant redundancy.
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Quote :
Next, you'll suggest Hermione join. Can you imaging me yelling harder,
harder, you filthy little mudblood!

Isn't it usually the girl yelling, "Harder, harder!"? Unless she's wearing a strap-on, I guess...
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Quote :

There are a few places where this isn't redundant. In some of the southern states in the US, you can have a warm winter day.

Where I'm at, December temperatures range from warm enough to wear tshirts one day to freezing your ass off even in a parka the next.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 am

Another author with Enter-key phobia. I know ff.net sometimes screws up the formatting, but that's what the Preview function is for.
As for reviewing her own story . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am

I'd tell her this was hilarious (ly bad), but she hasn't updated it (or any other fic) since 2004.
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

rae wrote:
Quote :

There are a few places where this isn't redundant. In some of the southern states in the US, you can have a warm winter day.

Where I'm at, December temperatures range from warm enough to wear tshirts one day to freezing your ass off even in a parka the next.
The redundancy is in pointing out that December is winter in the northern hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

rae wrote:
Quote :

...and if you leave "winter" out, technically it could be a cold summer's day in Australia, etc etc. While all this is true, this explicitly takes place in Hogwarts, meaning Scotland.

Googling "Scotland, December" returns this kind of stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So yeah, probably cold, probably winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'   Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger' Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry's gay affair with the Slytherin 'stranger'
Page 1 of 1