Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]

Go down 
+3
the asylum
Princess
lurkar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lurkar

lurkar

Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Now if you have a perverted mind like me, I'd know what you were thinking about the title. And, well, you're right.
I actually laughed when I read this. Just... Just give it a try here.

Quote :
PROLOGUE

“Cock.” That’s all Pikachu could think about.

And so the adventure begins.
...I shit you not, that's the entire prologue. Dry (It's all in one chapter, but it's marked as such...)

Chapter one:
Quote :
CHAPTER 1

Pikachu stared longingly at Squirtle’s throbbing dick.
End chapter.

Quote :
“PIKAAAAA~AAA~~aa~...aaaa...........a!....urgh!”

The electric yellow cum splattered across Squirtle’s shell, seeping into the crevices.

Squirtle smiled and whispered, “Squirtle.”

This translates to “Again?”

Pikachu used THUNDER SEMEN! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] 588739
End chapter.

Quote :
Squirtle’s eyes bulged out of their sockets as Pikachu’s raging cock perambulated inside Squirtle’s shell.
"BWAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO PISSED!" Pikachu's raging cock wailed.

Quote :
Jynx, the black version-
Of what..? It's never explained.

Quote :
-watched from the nearby bushes, her huge purple lips throbbing.
Back up a sec. I had no idea Jynx had sex organs attached to their mouths... Ugh. Nightmare Fuel. Upset

Quote :
She’d already seen Onyx cottaging with a Chansey, and just a few minutes earlier she caught Misty fingering her Magikarp up the arse.
MAGIKARP! USE ASS ATTACK! (Cookie for anyone who gets that.)

Quote :
Jynx started rubbing her bouncing crimson breasts of steel-
I'VE GOT BREASTS OF STEEEEL. Trollface
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then the chapter ends.

Quote :
Mid-thrust, Pikachu smelt the sweet scent of Jynx’s sexual liquids. He froze. “PIKA PIKA.”

PIKA PIKA. SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Just a few metres away a passing Nidoking heard Jynx’s orgasmic cry and quickly darted behind a tree. For a moment he thought he had been caught by Nidoqueen, because he was currently cross-dressing. Then he realised it was the scream of a black-ho getting ass-raped and relaxed. He rubbed his crotch through Nidoqueen’s lacy panties and carried on his way.

EPILOGUE

All the pokemon in all the world were spent.

FIN.

BEST. TROLLFIC ENDING. EVER. Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] 831506

Although this IS most likely a trollfic, I just had to share. Best laugh I've had for a while.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 pm

lurkar wrote:
Quote :
Jynx, the black version-
Of what..? It's never explained.
In generation I, Jynx had a black face. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This was changed because Carole Boston Weatherford, in the magazine Black World Today called it a racist sterotype.
The new color is more of a purple [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pedantic Princess is Pedantic

I would call it trollery based on that fact, because knowing that small a detail about pokemon takes effort.
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm

I knew that, I just wasn't sure if that was the reason. I mean, yeah, that's a pretty small detail.
Granted I only know about it because I was SO curious as to why they wouldn't air a Pokemon episode outside of Japan when I was a kid, but yeah. Probably a troll...
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

lurkar wrote:
I knew that, I just wasn't sure if that was the reason. I mean, yeah, that's a pretty small detail.
Granted I only know about it because I was SO curious as to why they wouldn't air a Pokemon episode outside of Japan when I was a kid, but yeah. Probably a troll...

Well, there was a tiny issue with sending half the population of Japanese kids damn-near comatose this one time....
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

the asylum wrote:
lurkar wrote:

Well, there was a tiny issue with sending half the population of Japanese kids damn-near comatose this one time....

OH GEE THAT'S TERRIBLE WHEN WAS THIS Trollface
Back to top Go down
kelley28

kelley28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 pm

lurkar wrote:
the asylum wrote:
lurkar wrote:

OH GEE THAT'S TERRIBLE WHEN WAS THIS Trollface

I'm not sure when, but I heard about it. Apparently, there was a lot of flashing lights involved, the kind that can cause seizures.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Quote :
Squirtle’s eyes bulged out of their sockets as Pikachu’s raging cock perambulated inside Squirtle’s shell.

From the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:

PERAMBULATE (verb)

To walk or stroll

Apparently, Pikachu's raging cock is detachable...
Back to top Go down
thebonerules

thebonerules

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Perhaps the author has confused Pokemon with One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

thebonerules wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

All I know is that I'm going to have "Detachable Penis' stuck in my head all evening Shocked
Back to top Go down
lurkar

lurkar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
thebonerules wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

All I know is that I'm going to have "Detachable Penis' stuck in my head all evening Shocked

Oh screw you, I thought I'd finally forgotten about that! Upset
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 pm

My first contact with Pokémon was a news article about the seizure episode, before the phenomenon started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]   Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: A Squirt To Remember [NWS]
Page 1 of 1