Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee

Dee

I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* Empty
PostSubject: I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*   I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm working on yet another original fiction that's kind of just a simple story about a guy who's in love with his best friend who is getting married (the love is unrequited and he will eventually fall for another character). Yeah, there's male/male, but not until way later. I guess that kind of narrows it down to who will be able to stomach that kind of crap, but anyone is definitely welcome to read what I have so far.

The problem is that I have a concept of what I want the story to be about; I know who the characters are (somewhat; some of them are still in development) and I know, in general, what experiences the characters are going to go through within the story to get to the climax and thus, the end (actually, this is still really fuzzy), but I'm having trouble filling in the gaps. I feel like I have certain situations that I know I want to happen, but it's just incomplete otherwise.

What I'm looking for is some feedback on what I have so far, what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong and what could be improved -- some motivation, basically. This includes conventions as well: grammar, spelling; even the technical stuff.

So, any takers? :3
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*   I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 pm

I'll read whatever you've got!
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Dee

Dee

PostSubject: Re: I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*   I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Best way to get it to y'all? I don't normally say y'all... Anyway, email, post here...?
Back to top Go down
Dee

Dee

PostSubject: Re: I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*   I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 pm

-Bump-

Well, it's 'done'. 12 chapters. 'Bout 40k words. Got a bit of bawing about the not-so-happy ending, but that was what I was going for. Here's the summary:

Adam has known Miles for over 10 years and secretly held an unrequited love for his best friend. The two used to live together, work together and were practically joined at the hip, but when Adam is transferred to London, the two unknowingly end up growing apart and Adam's worst fear made a reality--Miles is getting married. After accepting a promotion back home three years later, he returns with his secret still intact and an even bigger problem weighing on his shoulders. Will Adam be able to keep quiet or will his feelings become too much to bear?

Is anyone up to look over this and lend some feedback? I'd appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lemme know how I should send it if anyone is still interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*   I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably* Empty

Back to top Go down

I trust you guys... *shifts uncomfortably*
Page 1 of 1