Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right? Empty
PostSubject: OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right?   OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:05 pm

So, Bluewater. They make biography comics. Everyone loves a good biography comic, right?! Especially if that comic is about Justin Bieber!

Female Force is their series on famous ~~ladies~~~. You may remember that the one on Sarah Palin was snarked here some years back when people still gave a shit about her, as well as the one about Stephanie Meyer. Well, turns out Female Forces next hit comic is going to feature Paula Deen.

Gotta wonder about the timing on that one :\
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right?   OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:28 pm

One time I was playing Mount and Blade as my Robin Hood-style character and in that game butter is really, really rare. Well, this time I raided, like, 6 caravans in a row that were carrying 5-8 tubs of butter each. Since then I have scoured the length and breadth of the Kingdom of Swadia, fully convinced that Paula Deen has moved to one of its cities or castles and that I've been raiding her supply trains.

I have yet to encounter a Paula Deen NPC. But I know she's out there. And I know she's certainly not with the Khergit Khanate or the Sarranid Sultanate.
Back to top Go down

OK so you guys remember Bluewater's "Female Force" comics right?
Page 1 of 1