Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless

Go down 
+5
Dick Powers
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Mafiosa
Malganis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless Empty
PostSubject: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am

Whatever happened to Hopscotch? Or just sitting on your ass playing violent video games?

Quote :
Two residents of Southwest Philadelphia were injured - one of them seriously - in separate, recent attacks by youth engaging in a violent game they have dubbed "Catch and Wreck," police said tonight.

Lt. John Walker of Southwest Detectives said tonight a 12-year-old girl has been charged with aggravated assault and related offenses in connection with an attack on a 42-year-old woman Friday night, and additional arrests are expected.

In the game, a group of children between the ages of nine and 15 congregating at the Finnegan Playground at 69th Street and Grovers Avenue beat, strike and stomp adults they believe may be homeless, Walker said. He said neither victim in the two attacks was homeless.

Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless 846489

Quote :
Walker said police learned about the "catch and wreck" game when they brought a large group of neighborhood youths to Southwest Detectives for questioning Friday night after Moore was assaulted.

"They were all saying the same thing, laughing at us, like we didn't know what it meant," Walker said. "They said, 'It's something stupid we do for fun.'"

Police, he said, believe it's a new phenomenon.

"It's bizarre mindset these kids have developed," Walker said. "We're hoping we can nip it in the bud."
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 am

I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 am

she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle inOH GOD STOP BEATING ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT CROWBAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 am

I just love how they called the victim 'suspected' homeless. Way to make being down on your luck look like a crime.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 am

this is merikkka if your not white upperclass christian n repub ur automatically a homeless or a drug dealer or a rape

and by a rape i mean the one who does the rape

not the one who has the rape done
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

WTF is wrong with my city?

Seriously, first it was that flash mob beating up people in protest of police violence, than there was lynch mob beating up people to find a child rapist (which the mob did catch BTW).

WTF mates?

Last edited by Dick Powers on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:06 pm

dude dick you live in philly???

hell yeah pa represent
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

So wait, everyone here who lives in Philly has some euphemism for 'Penis' in their name?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
So wait, everyone here who lives in Philly has some euphemism for 'Penis' in their name?

It's because Philadelphians are gigantic dicks. Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless 588739
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm

~City of Brotherly Love~
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 pm

i dont live in philly just pennsylvania but yes pennsylvanians are dicks
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
Seriously, first it was that flash mob beating up people in protest of police violence
Protesting against violence, with violence?

Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

You just KNOW that if the people they HAD beaten up WERE homeless, the cops wouldn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

well duh this is merikkka poor people are horrible human beings who cant boostrap their way to the top
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Seems they're all influenced by the Master, Lil' Willy from Philly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless   Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless Empty

Back to top Go down

Philadelphia youth engage in violent game of beating up suspected homeless
Page 1 of 1