Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?

Go down 
+2
Malganis
Theaphelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? Empty
PostSubject: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:12 pm

And your bikini line at that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People are morons.

Quote :

A two-car crash on a Florida

WELL THAT'S A BIG SURPRISE. I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE FROM THAT SURPRISE.

Quote :
highway was caused by a 37-year-old woman who was shaving her bikini
area while in the driver's seat, according to the Florida Highway
Patrol. Her ex-husband was steering from the passenger seat.

[...]

they slammed into the back of a pick-up driven by David Schoff after he slowed to take a turn, CBS station WFOR-TV reports.

1: Why are you shaving your bikini area in front of your ex?

2: Why are you shaving your bikini area while DRIVING? Seriously. Why.

3: You got other people hurt by engaging in your dipshittery, you dipshits. At least the injuries were minor.

Quote :

Barnes said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be "ready for the visit," trooper Gary Dunick explained.

Well why couldn'y you just do that at WAIT WAIT WAIT. Your ex-husband was in the car with you while you shaved your bikini line because you were going to your boyfriend's house? I know some people stay close to their exes, but what?

This story is just full of WTF.

Quote :

Barnes and Judy allegedly drove another half-mile before switching seats.

Look. If you're going to shave in the car, at least switch seats and let non-shaving parties do the driving.

Apparently the woman was previously convicted of a DUI and had her license revoked. She was driving to her boyfriend's house while shaving her bikini like with her ex in the car with a revoked license. WTF all around!
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Theaphelia wrote:

Quote :
Barnes said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be "ready for the visit," trooper Gary Dunick explained.

Well why couldn'y you just do that at WAIT WAIT WAIT. Your ex-husband was in the car with you while you shaved your bikini line because you were going to your boyfriend's house? I know some people stay close to their exes, but what?

...Threesome?

Yeah, that's all I've got.

I mean, what the fuck. I think that you can conceivably do a lot of things safely while driving (though of course not everyone, or even most people, should do them), but shaving a sensitive area like the bikini line is not one of them.

Also, why the hell didn't she do that at home, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Sounds like a...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

close shave.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 am

Theaphelia wrote:
Florida

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Kudos to you, miss, for the Mr. Bean clip. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?   Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why shave in the bathroom when you can shave in you CAR?
Page 1 of 1