Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Twilight came out today"

Go down 
+19
TheIan
EileenK98
Fairlight
Seule
oracle
Fitchsticks
Lysander
T.S.Orr
Lembech
Mafiosa
anangrychocobo
Penny Dreadful
InkWeaver
Miraba
theweirdkind
A_Note_Chaotic
Ugly Swan
Maximilia
lovedless
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

"Twilight came out today" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 am

VB wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:
Lysander wrote:
I don't care what anyone says, Balding Edward and his Superspeed Waddle of Sorrow are awesome.
I love her ACTING.
Whole lotta shakin "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 309696

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Wait, what's wrong with this? Her singing/dancing are amateur, yes, but she's not unattractive.
It's not that she's particularly unattractive (given that she's had a baby recently as well) it's that her shmexy dancing is hilariously bad and she chooses clothing that makes her look unattractive. And she does this for realz.
She uploads about two new ones a day as well.
Back to top Go down
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
It's not that she's particularly unattractive (given that she's had a baby recently as well) it's that her shmexy dancing is hilariously bad and she chooses clothing that makes her look unattractive. And she does this for realz.
She uploads about two new ones a day as well.

I didn't see anything wrong with what she had on. When I saw the video, my first thought was that surely someone had gotten the link mixed up. Decently attractive chick in a low-cut red dress? Not godawful. Mediocre dancing? Bad, but also not godawful.

The original post? Now that's godawful.
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
*full-body twitch*
This is why Twilight needs to be destroyed.
I thought the Twilight craze was something exagerated on the Internet, until I started seeing some American tourists wearing Twilight t-shirts in Paris. Explaining the meaning of "Mrs Edward Cullen" to a co-worker when we were out for lunch was rather amusing.
"You see, there's this book in America about an angsty teenager - oh wait, how do I explain what angsty means in French? - and she has a creepy stalkerish boyfriend who turns out to be a vampire and he wants to rip her throat out and drink her blood, but loads of girls think this is the ultimate love story, it's become quite a cult over there..."
Reaction of co-worker : :eyebrow:

T.S.Orr wrote:
Sorry to revive an old thread but this shit right here is priceless.     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   If you listen closely you can hear her kids in the background. I never knew that two "retards" making out could be so gross until I watched this video. Comments and ratings have been disabled but it's still worth watching. She's managed to make me hate these books even more (if that's possible) and ruin a semi good song. Way to go there fucker.
What's the significance of the birthday cake? And why does he knock her over? Is he hissing at the cake? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:11 pm

New Moon starts with the Cullens hosting a birthday celebration for Bella. That's the significance of the cake. I'm guessing the knocking over/hissing refers to what happens during the birthday party: Being the klutz she is, Bella manages to cut herself somehow. All the Cullens smell it and Jasper decides he wants to eat her. Edward moves in front of her to protect her from Jasper.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Sparrow wrote:
New Moon starts with the Cullens hosting a birthday celebration for Bella. That's the significance of the cake. I'm guessing the knocking over/hissing refers to what happens during the birthday party: Being the klutz she is, Bella manages to cut herself somehow. All the Cullens smell it and Jasper decides he wants to eat her. Edward moves in front of her to protect her from Jasper.

I thought her blood was amazing-mazing to Eddykins. In the first book, didn't he go nuts when she cut her finger? Or something? Wouldn't he be more of a danger to her than this Jasper fellow?

I'll admit it, I have no idea what I'm talking about - I read the first book, but seem to have blocked it from my mind. But... yeah. I thought that Edward was the one who freaked out over her blood?

Derp.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Well...she's Edward's "personal brand of heroin" or whatever, but Jasper is supposedly the least experienced at being a "vegetarian." So Eddie's tru wuv instincts for Bella win over his bloodlust but since oh, hey, conflict is needed, Jasper gets to go all berserk instead.

(Good God, do I really still remember this much about the books?)
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 am

Yeah but in the book Edward makes the situation ten times worse, because he basically just LAUNCHES Bella backwards without looking and she smashes into the table and breaks a glass bowl and thats all in her arm and shit so everyone has to leave then. Because shes like totally bleeding her blood everywhere.

Carlisle is okay because he's a doctor and makes it all better.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Hang on a second, if you're a vampire... surely being a doctor would be pretty far back on your list of jobs to have. Right in front of midwife, sperm donor and razorblade salesman.

...god I hate these books.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Seule wrote:
Hang on a second, if you're a vampire... surely being a doctor would be pretty far back on your list of jobs to have. Right in front of midwife, sperm donor and razorblade salesman.

Carlisle is the only vampire in that coven who's never killed anyone (aside from Bella in the last book, but that was when she got catapulted into full-on SuperSuedom). And he didn't actively start into doctoring for about two hundred years after he'd been turned, so he'd had lots of practice not giving in to temptation. By the time in his life that Twilight starts, he's managed to completely overcome his desire for human blood.

He is also the only vampire who has managed that particular trick, mostly because he's one of the very few who ever really wanted to.

I really like Carlisle, okay! He and Alice both. There's objections to be made to these books, I admit, but those two are genuinely good characters.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:

I really like Carlisle, okay! He and Alice both. There's objections to be made to these books, I admit, but those two are genuinely good characters.
I agree, Alice in particular seems well adjusted and is just like 'just let her become a vampire already' from the word go. They are rendered more awesome by their portrayals in the movie ALICE DOES BALLET KICKS TO PITCH IN BASEBALL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Seule wrote:

Carlisle is the only vampire in that coven who's never killed anyone (aside from Bella in the last book, but that was when she got catapulted into full-on SuperSuedom). And he didn't actively start into doctoring for about two hundred years after he'd been turned, so he'd had lots of practice not giving in to temptation. By the time in his life that Twilight starts, he's managed to completely overcome his desire for human blood.

He is also the only vampire who has managed that particular trick, mostly because he's one of the very few who ever really wanted to.

Fair 'nuff. Still seems like a pretty random career choice, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight came out today"   "Twilight came out today" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Twilight came out today"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2