Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"

Go down 
+2
WD40
the asylum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" Empty
PostSubject: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So you know that The Wolfman movie that's out now, right? Well, the editor of this website gets this in his inbox:

Quote :
This movie was a complete waste and I feel that it offends ALL Twilight Fans around the world, that including myself. For one, it was a COMPLETE remaking of
the Wolf Pack from the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It gives the werewolves
a bad name and makes them look like some deformed mutation of a rabid
dog.

Oh god. I can't.... stop........ laughing..................
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The editor's sign-off is gold too:

Quote :
Hey Universal, you just got
PWNED. That's what you get for making a werewolf movie that clearly
rips off Twilight. Everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer created
werewolves, and now you hacks have been exposed! Good luck defending
yourselves in court!!
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm

I saw this a while back... I'm calling troll.

This sentiment was shared in some of the comments that accompanied it... The silver bullet line is just too... perfect...

If it is genuine then, you know, I don't know if I'll be surprised or not... I guess I'm just a 'glass-half-full' kinda guy...
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm

This is why 13 year old shouldn't be allowed to interact with the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Ellym

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Every single word across her lips makes me ashamed to have read the books. And even more ashamed to be female.

What next - complaints to Bram Stoker for getting vampires wrong? Letters to Joss Whedon about the fact that he was wrong and vampires do have souls?

I'm also disappointed to see that the one series of books she has read have done nothing to help her spelling and grammar. Or do you think she just saw the films? Because that would explain why she didn't complain abut the lack of werewolf paedophilia.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh, this has gotta be a troll. I'm almost hoping for it, since I wonder how on Earth someone can be so stupid, but then... Twitards.
Back to top Go down
Lemming Exodus

Lemming Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm dying right now. Of lol. I hope this person was real so I can feel really and truly licensed to mock them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"   Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight fangirl: "That Wolfman move TOTALLY ripped off werewolves!"
Page 1 of 1