Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?

Go down 
+14
tachikoma01
Seule
Dick Powers
Notomys mordax
Mae Bedlam
Reepicheep-chan
Bamshalam
Verandering
Rabid Badger
Delcat
Just Chipper
Hot Cancer
Lysander
Mafiosa
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Boy howdy. I just read through this entire deviantart profile and I'm not sure what to think.

Anime-iac is a genuinely terrible deviantart user with some really stupid pictures. Things like badly drawn Dragonball-Z fan art and Sonic characters mashed up with the Daria cast. Just terrible shit, but not anything that really sets this gallery apart from other horrible deviant profiles.

Unless you dig in her gallery a bit.

Anime-iac is 33 year old woman with some obvious issues. She is incredibly self loathing, yet seemingly self-centered at the same time as evidenced by the tower of text on her profile:

Quote :
My flaws are that I'm self-center, I stutter when I talk to people and
I don't announciate, I believe that no one wants to be my friend, I'm a
klutz, I'm a retard, I always think that the world revolves around me,
I saying/doing things without thinking, my fatness, my ugliness, no
balance, no intelligence, no mind, no heart, no soul, I get distracted
real easily, I question everything, my lack of belief in God(nor do I
believe that he ever truly like me. I don't think God even likes me. I
don't believe God ever made me.), no focus, and I'm nearsighted.
...I'm the worst friend in God. I am never there for someone. I use people
just ask art requests and co-authors. I've never done a good deed. I
don't help solve people's problems. I don't give advise. I never done
any volunteer work. I don't help. I don't give blood. I don't save
lives. I'm not helping the enviorement. I don't try new things. I can't
save the Earth. I can't save the solor system. I can't save the galaxy.
I can't save the universe. I can't save God.
...I'm always saying/doing things without thinking. I hurt people without
even knowing it. I never do anything right. I always get everything
wrong. I can't anything perfectly right the first time. I lose in every
argument. I have no intelligence. I have no mind, no heart, and no
soul. I never learned how to drive. I don't care about anyone but
myself and I'm afraid of anything and everything. I'm good for nothing.
I'm
the worst friend but the best enemy you would ever have. If I'm on your
friends list please delete me from it. If I've request you to be my
friend, denied it and have me block. If you want me to leave this site
I'll will do so.

That's only parts of it, there's plenty more of this sort of talk splattered all over the profile. Maybe this sort of thinking hits a little too close to home, but it made me feel sympathetic to her.

Then I browsed her gallery.

Spoiler:

uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So yeah that...that doesn't make me happy. But I'm not entirely sure how to respond this.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm

So, is there anyone that she doesn't hate?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Lysander wrote:
So, is there anyone that she doesn't hate?

Her bothers and Garfield apparently.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 pm

All that shit about nice guys/girls vs. bad guys/girls is an outlook on life that's definitely designed to comfort someone (ie. the author).
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Quote :
Things like badly drawn Dragonball-Z fan art and Sonic characters mashed up with the Daria cast.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh God, oh holy LOL up in heaven it actually exists.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

First reaction: "Wow, this poor kid is really messed up. Weird, though, I didn't think they allowed ten-year-olds on DA..."

Second reaction: "She sure has a lot of movies for such a young kid. Her parents must love her very much. Wait, wha--"
Quote :
All I ever do is eat, sleep, watch TV, play real life bingo, and take an occasional walk.
"What kind of ten-year-old plays bingo? Wait...wait, her avatar...OH FU--"

Final reaction:

Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:30 pm

The mind, it boggles. This is the kind of self-loathing one tends to associate with teenagers (actually, it sounds a lot like me when I was around 14). Thankfully, I grew out of it. Unfortunately, like Peter Pan, MariCruz never grew up.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am

That's really pathetic, and I can't help but feel sorry for her. Even if her gallery is full of bullshit to make herself feel better about her double standards and contradictions.

Although, lol. Gender change.
I want to know how she came to the conclusion that being transsexual (as is what I assume she meant by "gender" change) means you've solved your loneliness problems and will totally trip over potential partners afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Oh god. I can't even begin to take this seriously, otherwise I will blow a gasket.

Also, lol at 'bad girls' having big boobs and a flat stomach. Because that has everything to do with it.

Verandering wrote:
Although, lol. Gender change.
I want to know
how she came to the conclusion that being transsexual (as is what I
assume she meant by "gender" change) means you've solved your
loneliness problems and will totally trip over potential partners
afterwards.
Right. It doesn't even make sense by her own standards, much less real life.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 pm

If she feels like she has less worth because she does not give blood, why does she not give blood? It is not, like, hard or anything.

Of maybe her problem is that she had sex with a man who has had sex with another man EVEN ONCE since 1977.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
If she feels like she has less worth because she does not give blood, why does she not give blood? It is not, like, hard or anything.
It is for some people, actually. I've tried to give blood five times and been turned down all but once because of low iron [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY BLOOD ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE LIKES OF THEM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But given that that's just one item in a list of a number of things she could do but doesn't (volunteer, try new things, do good deeds), I think she's purposefully making a big deal out of it because of some kind of guilt issue or insecurity complex. It's a fascinating case all around, really.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm

[quote="Delcat"]
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
It is for some people, actually. I've tried to give blood five times and been turned down all but once because of low iron [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY BLOOD ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE LIKES OF THEM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They also won't let you donate blood if you're on certain medications. This frustrates me, because I'm 0- (universal donor), but since I'm on a metric shit ton of medications for my various health problems, I can't donate blood.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

I would hate myself too if I were in my thirties and still writing lame song parodies about lame crossover pairings.

The real gold is in those comments, though. Both pages.

Anime-iac wrote:
Maybe you can make a hentai naruto/hinata fic where Hinata goes from "Oh no please it's too soon." to "OH YES YES YES NARUTO! F**K ME FOX BOY! F**K ME HARD AND F**K GOOD! USE ALL NINE TAILS!"
Back to top Go down
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 pm

I feel a strange mixture of pity and revulsion
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Anime-iac; the Boyfriend-Free Girl   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Meet, Maricruz Covarrubias a.k.a. Anime-iac. Maricruz is a very complex young woman with many layers (like an onion). She dislikes
women with off putting attitudes, mild mannered ones, gentlemen, the quintessential "bad boy", herself, conversation, people telling her to get a job, making friends with people who do not share her interest, and people displaying proper manners. Her fears are death and being in a relationship with another human being. He hobbies include; writing biting commentary on life, love and the complexities of the fairer-sex's mind.

Sadly, Maricruz does not see what a beautiful the beautiful philosopher that I see. For you see, Maricruz only hold contempt for herself;

Quote :
I'm the worst friend in God. I am never there for someone. I use people just ask art requests and co-authors. I've never done a good deed. I don't help solve people's problems. I don't give advise. I never done any volunteer work. I don't help. I don't give blood. I don't save lives. I'm not helping the enviorement. I don't try new things. I can't save the Earth. I can't save the solor system. I can't save the galaxy. I can't save the universe. I can't save God.

Quote :
I'm always saying/doing things without thinking. I hurt people without even knowing it. I never do anything right. I always get everything wrong. I can't anything perfectly right the first time. I lose in every argument. I have no intelligence. I have no mind, no heart, and no soul. I never learned how to drive. I don't care about anyone but myself and I'm afraid of anything and everything. I'm good for nothing.

Quote :

My flaws are that I'm self-center, I stutter when I talk to people and I don't announciate, I believe that no one wants to be my friend, I'm a klutz, I'm a retard, I always think that the world revolves around me, I saying/doing things without thinking, my fatness, my ugliness, no balance, no intelligence, no mind, no heart, no soul, I get distracted real easily, I question everything, my lack of belief in God(nor do I believe that he ever truly like me. I don't think God even likes me. I don't believe God ever made me.), no focus, and I'm nearsighted.

'Tis is a tragedy that only Shakespear could have written. The self loathing and deep hostility towards the world this woman hold is coated in a thick layer of melancholy. Since Lady Macbeth, I have ever a seen such a complex study of the women persona.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beat you to it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Well don't I feel like a cock now.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Interesting that you both drew parallels with Chris-chan, though. Maybe someone should introduce them. :3
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Dick Powers wrote:

Hard and excited?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

Hard and excited?

No, limp and impotent.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:24 pm

WAIT WTF.

Edited for wrong comment in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

I didn't know that having a lot of orgasms made you a Goddess. So, when do I get my super powers?
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm

"I want a man with a penis bigger than god"

If it wasn't a woman writing this, I'd think it was a man.
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
"I want a man with a penis bigger than god"

If it wasn't a woman writing this, I'd think it was a man.

Which brings up an interesting question. Do they want a man with a penis bigger than God the SPIRITUAL BEING, or was that just a really bad way of phrasing that they want a penis theoretically bigger than God's? So, could God create a cock so big that even he couldn't lift it?

*Goes to hell*
Back to top Go down
Lemming Exodus

Lemming Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

I read "property" on the "cons" side of the dating a bad girl page as "pooperty." It kind of made it less awful, but no less mesmeric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?   Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime-iac: Rule 63, bizarro Chris-chan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next