Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'

Go down 
+24
Waffles
Shisaiga
InkWeaver
Seule
Ceres
Knorg
Manny
Aggie
Raine
Bamshalam
Rabid Badger
JadeAngel
Miss Prince
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mary Sue
vade
Mr.Doobie
Lapin
grmblfjx
Zeiss Manifold
Narwhal
Mafiosa
Spooky
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Lol honey

calm down

Glad you've gotten my point. Now perhaps we can actually communicate with each other in a manner befitting adults and not prepubescent teenagers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Knorg wrote:
Denimjo Aggie, isn't this about the time you flounce off the internet for a couple years and come back under another name?
Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

this whole article

it doesn't make any sense

how is the colour of your skin relevant to your interests

but

i do await the guide to how to buy presents for anaemicly pale people

probably involves a lot of marmite-related products
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Delcat wrote:
Knorg wrote:
Denimjo Aggie, isn't this about the time you flounce off the internet for a couple years and come back under another name?
Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Is this going to be an instance of when people take things that happened two three four five years ago and use it against them to run them off the board? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait, was it five years or six? I can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Aggie wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Knorg wrote:
Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Is this going to be another instance of when people take things that happened two three four five years ago and use it against them to run them off the board? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait, was it five years or six? I can't remember now.
First of all, probably not. No one cares that much. I don't even know what the fuck this is about, as I wasn't around for it. Probably no one is going to provoke you (until you make a post like this one, so I'm trying to pre-empt it).

Second of all, no one can "run you off" this board. If you leave, it's because you got your panties in a wad about backbiting, when really, if anything comes of this, what you can do is ignore it and continue fraternizing with other posters who aren't harassing you.

So what I suggest is you chill out, ignore the very obvious baiting from Bamshalam (which you have already fallen for once), and quit posting in this thread unless you have something relevant to say about the actual original post.

And I'm telling you this in the nicest, firmest way I can. This is good advice. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Good advice; thank you, InkWeaver. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 am

Aggie, in a PM, wrote:
I was wondering if you could please tell me exactly why you felt the
need to use such passive aggressive nastiness towards me. I wasn't
aware that you harbored ill will towards me for whatever reason and if
I had known that I'd have been sure to avoid you on the board. How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 309696
sweet baby Jeebus, lady, if you were any more tightly wound you'd be cutting off your own circulation
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 am

I thought I'd take it to PM so I didn't annoy the whole board with something that only refers to the two of us but if you want it to remain in public, that's fine with me.

Edited out bitchy post

I was wondering if you could please explain what you meant by that Ohh Ohhhh post. I really don't understand what you meant by that and I'd rather hear it from you personally that you didn't intend any overt nastiness (assuming you didn't) rather than just having to assume that was the intent.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 am

As in, I wasn't aware that was who you were, but now that I think about it, I can see the similarities? As in, "Oh, I remember who that was and feel kind of stupid for not making the connection"?

Way to take two syllables and turn them into me persecuting your ass, man. If I had a problem with you, I'd say it. And actually, I kind of do now. I mean, you accuse me of "passive aggressive nastiness", you trot out the wibble face, and you claim I "harbor ill will" against you and say you'll avoid me because of it, and I'M the one being passive aggressive? Yeah, that's not offensive at all.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 am

*sigh* When I gave you my advice, Aggie, PMs were included in it.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:05 pm

What's a wibble face?
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
What's a wibble face?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , presumably.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:17 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
What's a wibble face?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Seule wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
What's a wibble face?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a good way to get shot by General Melchett! How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 am

And yet none of you are complaining about how the evil men decide to buy gifts for their women? OH HO HO SHE MIGHT WANT SOMETHING TO MAKE HER FEEL WOMANLY AND I MIGHT BE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK HER BECAUSE A SIMPLE PIECE OF CLOTH MAKES HER SELF CONFIDENCE GO UP WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE OFF. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 am

Waffles wrote:
And yet none of you are complaining about how the evil men decide to buy gifts for their women? OH HO HO SHE MIGHT WANT SOMETHING TO MAKE HER FEEL WOMANLY AND I MIGHT BE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK HER BECAUSE A SIMPLE PIECE OF CLOTH MAKES HER SELF CONFIDENCE GO UP WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE OFF. Colbert

The only things you should buy for women are vacuums and rubber gloves for doing the dishes.

Don't buy them knives for cooking though. Every time I've done that, they've tried to stab me. Ungrateful jackasses. :redangry:
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

The only things you should buy for women are vacuums and rubber gloves for doing the dishes.

Buy me a dishwasher and then we can fuck all day; you are clearly neither enterprising nor intelligent enough to notice the most efficient method to get from Point A to Point B. The less time I spend doing the dishes, the more time I can spend as your tight Waffle. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 am

I don't know why you're all hating. That list is exactly how I figured out what to get my "friends of color" for Christmas. And I'm pretty sure most of them visited "Stuff White People Like" for inspiration for my gifts. That would explain the Mad Men boxed set. You know how white people have a boner for the 60s.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 am

And now she's running around reviving threads at four in the morning.

What kind of pathetic loser hang around a nerdy fanfiction site at 4 AM?
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 am

I'm too congested to sleep, what's your excuse?

Oh, wait, you're a grown man who calls himself Mikey. You don't need one.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 am

OH WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS THREAD BEFORE
Back to top Go down
spoonhead75
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spoonhead75

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Timezones?

No - you weren't serious, right?

I'm off to bed in two hours. While most of you will be having all the fun - that's how it's always been...
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
There's not much else to do at that time.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 am

Lurv wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
There's not much else to do at that time.

Fuck with paranoid conspiracy nuts!

:tinhat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'   How to buy presents for people 'Of Color' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to buy presents for people 'Of Color'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2